UK Sup Forumsros, my dealer has gone AWOL...

UK Sup Forumsros, my dealer has gone AWOL. Now I'm kicking myself as I've got money to buy weed but nobody to buy it from. Any suggestions?

Maybe one of you
Is in Manchester and sells???

I d u n n o .

Also will I die if I take my chances on a dodgy craigslist ad for weed

Ask people with silly hair, hospitality workers, musicians/artists or uni students, works every time.

+1
or darknet that shit

Solid suggestion son, I'll keep my eyes peeled in town for someone.

Stop buying your weed from browns, you are supporting the conquest of your women like this

honestly man it's not as hard as it seems. Find some uni fag or even use insta there are some UK dealers there dealing with top notch imports..

imports... 2017 uk.... yeah sure.

Nigga my dealer is a white guy called Andrew

you have to know the right people.

Not in the area, but out of curiosity, who much are you paying for a gram/eighth/oz.

Putting down £30~40 for an eighth usually depending on the strain.

Thanks. One more thing, how did you find Andrew in the first place? maybe retrace your steps to find a new guy?

Ill just break it you fam, there are no real imports selling for less than 20 a g because all dealers are liars and scumbag scammers

I'll post you some for less than 20 a g. Just give me your address....

Through a friend of a friend. A very closed circle there unfortunately. I could try asking my neighbours since they smoke too.

Degenerate.. kys

I smoke, I'm working on it okay

This shit takes time

I feel you, you tend to use the same guy and loose contacts and when they up sticks they never do you a solid of hooking you up with the new guy(s)

Amen, brother

Fucking Amen.

Come on, give him some slack - anything in moderation.
I'm not gonna spout that its not addictive - anything can be (within reason) but there's nothing 'wrong' inherently with it. Only when/if it starts to effect your day to day life is it red flag time.
Although it can be a very fine line to know when its ruining your life.

go to uni find smokers just ask them or craigslist, meet with a mate so you dont get robbed

Pakis lad, go find some pakis

Too many to sort through in my area. And that's not racism, that's just an observational fact. Whitey is a small minority in my neighbourhood.

>craigslist
Is that even safe?

>local university/dorms
>Trainstation
>Techno clubs
>hipster bars

its not that hard. make sure you inspect your weed first before buying.

but what about your average 'professional'? once you get to your 30/40's you just look like a cop

Have you got a car? I know plenty of people in Rochdale you can get chronic off.

exactly

Instagram. Easiest way in the UK to find kush

Zozzle

If you can get to Rochdale i can hook you up.

I broke Sup Forums. Oops.

Rochdale's a bit far for me unfortunately, but I appreciate the effort yo