POST PICTURES ABOUT THE SHOOTING IN LAS VEGAS S

POST PICTURES ABOUT THE SHOOTING IN LAS VEGAS S

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o_XaJdDqQA0
twitter.com/twitter/statuses/914822230214942720
google.com/search?&q=average age to become a grandparent
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw edgelords don't know the difference between satirical shitposting on an anonymous image board versus being a cunt to people in need IRL
They're the kinds of people who'd actually go push someone in a wheelchair over and laugh. Really cool people indeed.

Shooter was a TRUMP HATING Lib-Tard
His FB page screen grab BEFORE it was taken down....

No proofs

All extremists are faggots, desu. Name a single case of someone having an extreme political agenda and not pulling some crazy shit.

How does he look?

>facebook

A gun toting grandpa living in a retirement home ... I doubt very much he had a facebook.

youtube.com/watch?v=o_XaJdDqQA0

twitter.com/twitter/statuses/914822230214942720

64 years old is a grandpa? it seems like it is for you therefore making you 12, get off my Sup Forums

Mass shootings have been happening in the US that its almost become apart of their culture.

The rest of the world doesnt really care that much anymore

You need to wake up, Son.

google.com/search?&q=average age to become a grandparent

You need to stop being a literal autist.

He meant grandpa figuratively - an old, decrepit, powerless man.

Nowadays a day without a mass shooting in the US is like a day without a terrorist act in Europe.

My dad's in his late 50's with a FB account and posts/comments/likes regularly.

>old, decrepit, powerless man
c'mon mang :'(

wheres the evidence faggot

FALSE FLAG! This never happened.

Why does everyone get so upset over this stuff? It's a perfectly normal event in America now.

My grandparents are 89 and 90 and they both use Facebook, everyone does nowadays.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand mass shootings. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of bullet trajectories most of the rounds will go over a typical victim's head. There's also the shooter's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Elliot Rodger's YouTube videos, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of the suspect, to realize that he's not just funny- he is saying something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike mass shootings truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in the shooter's existencial catchphrase "GOODNIGHT LAS VEGAS," which itself is a cryptic reference to The Flintstones in Viva Rock Vegas. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as the shooter's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a YOU CANT DODGE THE RODGE tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

He like a da Asian Pussy!

Autobots, roll out!

You don't know what IQ is.

>Unironically responding to a copypasta

wattt

His wife is hot.

Low quality edit to the photo, still funny tho

>Low quality edit
That's what makes it funny, q&d.

Kek

>when 20% of your kills are headshots

#blessed