What does Sup Forums think of my weight gain? Was 384 lbs, now im somewhere in the mid 400's

What does Sup Forums think of my weight gain? Was 384 lbs, now im somewhere in the mid 400's

repulsive

>What does Sup Forums think of my slow suicide, voluntarily taking myself out of the gene pool for the betterment humanity.

Is great, bruh. Keep going.

you are ruining your own life

I want to cut you open and see the lard just drip out. Like, what is it like cutting into someone as big as you. Could I hide in your body like Luke did with the tauntaun? I really want to know.

your stomach could be a reaction image

your stomach looks like a sad face

thick boy

Eat more

Whats your motivation op?

You are wasting your life and burdening those around you. I sincerely hope you die soon from the most painful heart attack possible.

Oh boy this thread is gonna get screencapped

Everybody laughs at you

Making gains user,get huge brah

thats how you ruin your existence?

you could be anything, but why did you choose to be "this"?

Why? Why did you do this to yourself?

Looks like all that hard work is finally paying off. Keep it up OP, and before you know it you'll be at 500 then 600 and so on. The sky is the limit and you can make it if you try.

Your stomach looks like a sad ninja turtle

this is not OP but it is definitely a disgusting human being

he looks way fatter than 400 pounds?

I'm curious to what happened in your life to think this is ok? Did something traumatic happened?

Live your dreams, user
BEEFCAKE
BEEFCAKE

enjoy your exploding heart

I bet you have a hard time wiping your ass. I'd say kys but you are already doing it.

That's not you, and that's a lot more than mid-400s
Unless he's like 5'3

Damn, how can I make my gains compare to OP's?

my kik: holdmyfries

Could be better

Next time aim for the big leagues. Aint nobody got time for amatuers

enjoy the sandnigger cock your wife takes everynight
oh and waiting in line for 2 hours for that awesome socialized healthcare

Dude who will pay for that public sink? It's not made to hold heavy stuff

Kys

Trying to become the newest candidate for my 600lb life?

I like a nice round belly

How?

This is where i like to keep my belly at

Let me cum inside you and you'll have one

come to our kik char #feederismforteens2 i wanna know you ;)

Honestly start counting calories and start moving around, ffs if your gonna eat 5000 calories a day at least walk for it.

I do like a man in uniform

Seeing threads like these make me feel less ashamed of my occasional skinnyfat-ness. Glad my job keeps me from becoming a total human planet like OP.

Man nurse here, nothing is worse than a patient who is morbidly obese. They start to fall apart literally, rolling around in their own shit and piss, unable to even move under their own crushing weight. I wish the zombie apocalypse would begin and correct this bullshit.

holy fuckk the cringe

How much do you weigh?

>Could I hide in your body like Luke did with the tauntaun?
kek

113kg

That's a pretty good size to stay at. You ever tempted to get bigger?

As long as my belly stays ball like, i'll be happy to gain.

I actually want to for a very strange reason.

All i'll say is I want to physically be a bear

Gotta get some body hair on you first. Or you can just stay clean shaven since you look good too without much hair.

For some reason, I don't have belly hair and that really makes me sad.

I have hair everywhere else, I like to keep my pubes trimmed.

Mmmmm! Babyyy! Rest your belly on my head while I suck you off!

Mmmmm! Love those nice big tits, darling!

Why is 85% of anons here fat fucks with micro dicks and an obsession with ladyboys?

>Microdick

It grows. I can't even fit it in my BF's ass.

Not an obese micro penis but that's kind of the class of people that Sup Forums is for. If you're such a normie go to fucking facebook or reddit fag

Do some sport and stop stealing the food we prepared for every ethyopian.

you dont have belly hairs because it rubs on your shirt constantly due to its huge volume. Try going barechested for a couple of months and you will have a fuzzy gut

I'm quite fit for a 45 fag, and my seven incher works marvel in my gfs puzzey... but yes, i love shemale dick up my ass once in a while/my gf fisting or pegging my cornhole
do I fit in here, captain?

you're gonna make it

to the casket? sure

Will that really happen? I'll try it and update in a few months

its the kind of place to fit where you can't anywhere else

>somewhere in the mid 400's

Did the weight break under you since you dont have the exact weight

I'm pretty sure, bro. In summer I wear trunks and the front of my thighs gets hairy, while in winter i wear jeans and there is no hair at all there

I keep trying to google it, all i get is hairy belly during pregnancy, lol. I'll try it in summer. Thanks for the advice.

because 90% of Sup Forums and Sup Forums is nothing but spambots spewing propaganda of the worst kinds.

nice cumshot kek

Kek

what are you

My fucking sides are in orbit

>faggot

Right. Not liking chicks with dicks is totally gay. Kys degenerate.

Stop fucking eating for like a week and only drink water, your body has plenty of shit to use and you probably don't have much muscle so you won't loose much other than a fucktonne of weight.

Plus you learn some humility and resilience, something all fat cunts need.

On the off chance you're not just trolling, please stop. You're knocking decades off your life expectancy for the sake of fetishism. Just buy an inflatable rubber suit or something and work on turning this around before it's too late.

Serious question here. What do these people do to sustain themselves? What kind of jobs do they have ? So, what's their income

How long do you have left to live according to doctors?

Please end your fatty life before the intense pressure crushes your internal organs you fat fuck

this

I don't think there is any way back to normal for a fatso like that. Was I in his shoes, I'd eat/drink/drug myself to dead, or even better, take as many as possible before I go.

1. You are more than 400
2. Change your lofe go vegan
Or you will be very misserable
No love no girls no success at all

>you are over 400
>make a massive effort and go down to 180
>yfw the skin apron goes down to your knees
>yfw your bingo wings are literally batwings
>yfw your face hangs down your nipple

so no, op must live fat and die fat

Murican dream: mass shooting or heart attack.

Gold

You should totally try to contact George Lucas or Spielberg. I'm sure they're still looking for some prop for the next Indiana Jones movie. Your blob of a body would be an ideal fit for some ancestral Moai face or and old primitive background statue. Just have to paint it gray.