Oh America, how did you let it get to this?

Oh America, how did you let it get to this?

Other urls found in this thread:

ir.ufl.edu/OIRApps/ethnic_code_changes/info.html
youtube.com/watch?v=CZ7pTni5m1Y
youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo
youtube.com/watch?v=3hyPkFGPa48
youtube.com/watch?v=eP8cndDa9RI
youtube.com/watch?v=m11LxXknbhE
youtube.com/watch?v=sn463qwtIbA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well most of the recent public shooting in American have been done by a specific race

She's right.

fuck

They think they're in control while standing around not doing anything.
Honestly, I think whoever is in control of America's pretty fucking smart.

I think that's a he.

Our whiteys are terrorists.

whites really are the most warmonger and bloodthirsty race on earth so she is right

Xe is right though, yet another white american terrorist attack has just happened. How much longer will the apologists keep looking the other way and saying 'whites are a peaceful race'?

you don't have to be intelligent in order to control a bunch of dumbasses whom believe the t.v like it's their bible and are stupified by their water

Judens

mmhmm, and what made them get to that is the question?

White self hate?

whites are just genetically more aggressive. Just look history and how many wars they started

Is this a joke? Whites are the most peaceful and altruistic race by an enormous margin.

Letting hate reproduce is a trend

While I would see you're agument then you assume all whites are of the same background. In this case, then you could also argue that all Africans, Fijians, Samoans, Maoris and Brazilians are the same race because they are not white.

Now, yes.
Back then, no no no. (I mean, from ancient times, i know my history)

Is this a joke? white people wiped out 10% of the world's population in just few years during world wars

statistically speaking, blacks are more aggressive, and did you forget about arabs? just take a look at the countries where blacks and arabs reside and compare them to america. those countries are miles behind on technology and their societies are barbaric. do you want to live in a country where beheadings are normal during a disagreement?

Oh no, that was two political movements, not just whites.
By the way, Google how Africans behave towards white people THIS time and age, you'll feel interested

You've got to understand that this isn't their actual legit opinion. They use this to point out how horrible the racist Trump/Breitbart/Alt-Right rhetoric sounds. It's simply a mirror they hold up.

Right wingers don't understand why people would accuse them of being racists when they say stuff like "all muslims are terrorists" or "all immigrants are criminals" so they say equally nasty stuff against them just to try to get them to understand that words can be harmful.

If a right winger sees this and thinks "wow that's horrible racist" then those people have won because it means that right wing rhetoric is just as racist. They managed to get a right winger to understand something, so it's easier to also get them to understand why right wing rhetoric is racist.

fuck off murderer
stop trying to hide your races murders and just accept responsibility. You can't just claim all the achievements of your race and then just forget about all the wars and murders..

Dont post this image on Facebook. I just did at got instabanned. If you do upload it. Edit a few pixels to make it unique.

You're just a racist.
I hate racists

are you assuming he's German or something?

We agreed that killing fags was wrong.

Give them an inch... they take a mile.

implying its american

sure kid

lol victim. calling anyone blatantly a murdered, where there is no hard physical evidence to back it up puts a big fucking red flag on your head. you must have a plethora of mental issues.

sure kid

sure kid

sure kid

sure kid

sure kid

sure kid

This is how racism is done people.
Watch and learn

Forced Meme

t. white killer apologist

sure kid

sure kid

t. self hating white. do your race a favor and kill yourself

sure kid

sure kid

Damn, so much hate,
Hitler is proud

compare a white guy calling a black guy a nigger to a black guy calling a white guy white boy or something and tell me whos more agressive

there you go again, going to extremes you fucking pud. just because im not a coward crying victim does not mean i wave a white power flag. im assertive, not aggressive. i dont want harm done to any race or person in general based on race. but then again i feel no need to apologize for anything my ancestors have done. i am not directly responsible for their actions

Oh no, i'm saying this because of the faggots who say whites are inherently racist.
They're so hateful,
>English is not my first language

white boy isn't a slur you dumb monkey. its not even a mild insult

Black boi says the truth

why are (you) so hateful?

Am i?
Go on, i'm open for discussion

sure kid

you seem to be attacking my viewpoint when i clearly stated i wish no human harm. why attack such benevolence? you fight to fight with no good point.

this

When you say all whites are tag-tag, it is racist.
That's why i'm "attacking" your viewpoint, i hate racism.

when anyone assumes anything about a race like "whites", its racist. when you say "whites" its racist. "white" is not a race. "black" is not a race. Irish is a race. Sudanese is a race.

I'm on the right and I'd never say "all muslims are terrorists". Just the vast majority of terrorist happen to dig Islam is all.

I'll say that the vast majority of the teachings laid out in the "peaceful" Quran are fundamentally incompatible with Western society in most aspects and that there's a good chunk of muslims who get super salty about not being accepted in America, but they haven't taken any steps to assimilate other than not stoning fags like me when they're here.

And not all immigrants are criminals. For whatever reason, all the criminal ones are heading to Sweden. I'm pretty pro-immigration so long as someone's willing to assimilate and go through the proper channels.

>ir.ufl.edu/OIRApps/ethnic_code_changes/info.html
No.

>changes

You read the intro?

Actually, keep reading further into it.
I thought i was wrong since english is not my first language, but-

how the fuck would i know what a nigger's insults are?

>youtube.com/watch?v=CZ7pTni5m1Y
>Fun Times

Those are cultures, user.

No man, ethnicities

>youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo

I HOPE THIS THING IS DEAD

>youtube.com/watch?v=3hyPkFGPa48
>One more for the sake of discussion

Keep pushing white folks. See how many of you survive.

It's going to be youtube.com/watch?v=eP8cndDa9RI

Let's all the races unite against these hateful racist fucks being against a race.
youtube.com/watch?v=m11LxXknbhE

(you)
Oh yeah, i forgot some reference.
youtube.com/watch?v=sn463qwtIbA

All this SJW Autism. Good god, this site needs a good purging.

Guro Times