youtube.com/watch?v=BJIqnXTqg8I
youtube.com/watch?v=CkQGvs-SYbk
youtube.com/watch?v=_fDZUOGsOXw
youtube.com/watch?v=fafj2F10ISM
youtube.com/watch?v=DE5rIpDSz0g
youtube.com/watch?v=yeGn91Ma-_A
youtube.com/watch?v=uCNoKQABZEs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Think I might take some pics around Rochdale just to show you all how awful it is

Stuff like the mega mosques around every corner and all the pakis wearing headscarves

finish this sentence

hello ______

NEED more Amer selfies

mo chara

friends and canadians

good edition

youtube.com/watch?v=BJIqnXTqg8I

You'll get one next week-ish

I figured out when I look kinda OK

Good thread. I love punk, especially The Kaiser Chiefs and The Ting Tings.

cheesy but don't mind this shit

youtube.com/watch?v=CkQGvs-SYbk

as long as its got a joocy beat then we good

howling at the desperate yank trying to claim a british discovery as american

could they be more pathetic

every single half-white celebrity i've seen has a white mum
what do you have to say for yourself white folks?

well it's in greater manchester obviously it's going to be awful

haha, you said it!

wigger

Fun fact: no artist whose primary label is "experimental" is good. Experimental artists are not skilled enough to produce anything too specific other than in the bizarre pseudo-genre of experimental. You'd think experimental music would vary wildly when it tends to sound the same.

Iggy Pop is the only artist I can think of whose work varies wildly yet isn't labelled experimental like Bjork or Bowie. David Bowie is an excellent example of a decent rock artist whose claim to fame is churning out "experimental," no-skill sound.

Manchester itself is quite nice though

Rochdale seriously has 6 mosques within 500 square metres of each other

There are even worse things you can do to children than have sex with them.

'nce

>tfw no galway girl

fuck off nonce

literal nonce

True, a penis is the least harmful thing a priest can put into a child

wrote quite a few posts in the old thread without realising the new. bit embarrassed.

Most of them are the things kids do to themselves after you've fucked them.

white women are objectively the best looking and rich people marry the best looking women

I'm not anti-metal. I listened to some of Varg(the famous Norwegian murderer who lives in France)'s new album. I wouldn't say it had musical prowess, but there were a few good tunes in there. A tune can be good and still simplistic. That's what a lot of hits are based on.

It just doesn't impress me or thrill me. Other genres are a lot more impressive and thrilling.

hahah what a spazz

UMA DELICIA

>mfw priests fucking children is common
and why is islam singled out for being a pedo religion again?

alri child torturers

wtf

experimental is as conventional as it gets

alri nonce apologist

hood morning

kek
try say something about islam here and a leftys head will explode as they start churning out the list of things the church has done

GOOD* fuck I fucked up

hold out

>whataboutism
They're both problems

got proof right here saying thailad is a nonce

>whataboutism
i'll stick your head on a fucking pike commie

I think 99% of my musical snobbery is because I spent most of my teens playing guitar. The fretboard is a fickle and mysterious mistress. She teases me with the potential deep down within her. I want to hear her to share with me the secrets deep in her breast. Thrill me wench! Don't give me what is plain and old. Speak to me like you've never spoken before.

I can play simple music, but when I hear things that surprise me, that's what really activates my almond. When the guitarist shows that he's been intimate and got to know his maiden and has her do things that I couldn't do to her.

Like a man fucking your wife better than you can fuck her. It's satisfying.

Bf/wm parents are rare. Af/wm parents are more prevalent but you don't get many Asian celebrities anyway

>commie
It's you doing it though?

Besides the difference is, Islam has it's followers doing it en mass because the hadiths basically condone it and it's only one symptom of a shitty religion. Catholicism has a few in high positions doing it and is otherwise fairly innocuous.

Just listen to the roars from the crowd after every wicket.

youtube.com/watch?v=_fDZUOGsOXw

2005 Ashes serious was the greatest English sporting triumph of our generation.

is it me you're looking for?

>I think 99% of my musical snobbery is because I spent most of my teens playing guitar. The fretboard is a fickle and mysterious mistress. She teases me with the potential deep down within her. I want to hear her to share with me the secrets deep in her breast. Thrill me wench! Don't give me what is plain and old. Speak to me like you've never spoken before.
>I can play simple music, but when I hear things that surprise me, that's what really activates my almond. When the guitarist shows that he's been intimate and got to know his maiden and has her do things that I couldn't do to her.
>Like a man fucking your wife better than you can fuck her. It's satisfying.

for me, its rwc 2003

>I think
shan't

no it wasn't. it is easily england winning rwc in 2003, and i'm not even fucking english.

want an asian gf lads

rwc 03 wants a word

>when he hits your wife's g-spot

delet this

we must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children

not many sports you can play in a sleeveless jumper

Rwc 03 was amazing and probably a better achievement however just because The Ashes 05 went on for so long it literally brought the entire country together for 2 months. It was as an amazing time to be alive. Rwc 03 - all people talk about is Wilko's drop kick.

we must secure the existence of our people and a future for half-white children

>despite the rwc being a better achievment in every single way, the ashes is better because it went for longer

haha yeah good one m8

>1:45

sheeeeeet

what do you think are some good bands that offer good different guitar playing, I only really listen to punk orientated music so my guitar skills is a bit stagnant. Love the guitarists from these bands:

youtube.com/watch?v=fafj2F10ISM bit in the middle gets me everytime

youtube.com/watch?v=DE5rIpDSz0g

14½88!

b b b b b bain

Your country is rife with feminists, faggots, and pedo's. Thanks to the dominant political and cultural ideologies, you're an emotionally disturbed fat fuck who's never made love to a woman who loves him. You have no long term goals for self-improvement and pray for the world as you know it to end, since you lack the courage to an hero yourself, but until then you fill the gaping whole in your spiritual existence by buying useless crap designed to be obsolete within half a decade at most. Also, you're fat, and will most likely be on a cocktail of prescribed medicines by your late 40's.

thailad

Why are rabbits so sexy?

mm?

Mr. Yank?

because Disney confused you as a child.

>ants in me tea

clean your room

big willy for the judy ONLY

clean your anus

Freddie Flintoff SUCH a hero.

youtube.com/watch?v=yeGn91Ma-_A

drink the bastards

chicano

my room is clean
and I cleaned my kitchen
the ants seem to inhabit the very water molecules
I was lazy and just drank it even with the two dead ants sunk to the bottom
good protein I guess

global boker face

wearing womens panties lying in my gfs bed waiting for her to get out the shower so i can powerfuck her arsehol

wish i didnt live with my parents so i could smoke indoors

first link sounds like a combination of sunny day real estate and explosions in the sky desu

anyone notice some of the smart lads from school seemed to plateau after leaving?

couple of guys I went to school with share mong-tier opinions on politics and current affairs, yet when they were 17 they were intimidatingly smart

ARE FRED

Observe them, gain their trust, become one with the tribe. Then see where they're coming from and bleach the fuck out of the area and scrub the surrounding surface.

youtube.com/watch?v=uCNoKQABZEs

kino

>smoke indoors
don't do that anyway, your place will stink and over time will turn white things yellow

pondering this

They're both fairly good, though I have to say, the second one kind of falls off in the latter half. It starts out joggn' my joggn', and it finishes like a Blink-182 song.

i'm a friendless neckbeard it's not like i would be having people over

thicker neck just frames your face more, making it look better

Why does his face look different?

IMAGINE being gay

>For the last six general elections, the polling average 50 days before the election has always been wrong – although this has always given Labour a more generous vote share.

>Con 49% Lab 27%

How does that change the fact that our future is in our half-white children?

They alone carry on our proud European heritage.

flight in 5 hours

think it must be kind of nice being able to have sex on demand essentially