IT'S TIME TO BAN GUNS. ALL GUNS

IT'S TIME TO BAN GUNS. ALL GUNS.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14057598
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Banning guns only makes it harder for good people to get guns. Criminals can still buy guns if they're illegal.

B-but if you have a gun, you can shoot the bad guy. Amirite?

mate living in australia i'd say its hard af to get a normal gun license, and its a lot harder to get a gun illegally.

Things are vastly digferent in america.

False. Example:

Drugs are illegal here. They're illegal to make it harder for good and bad people to get them.

However I'm a "good" person and I can't fucking find LSD anywhere.

You really can't compare drugs to guns. I know at least 3 people who sell guns out of a trunk even though the gun laws here aren't strict at all.

I know atleast 10 people who sell drugs out of their own homes/cars but know no one who has ever even touched an illegal firearm. fix yoself america

Not usually, because while the bad guy is out shooting your friends, your gun is locked away at home in your gun locker. Or your kids are playing with it in the backyard trying to shoot the stupid out of themselves.

This.

Or its tucked under your shirt on your fucking waste...

Outlaw guns and only outlaws will have guns. You guys think criminals will hand over their guns? Thats the only way this would work...

america would rather have 1 mass shootings per week than have a gun ban

This is the perfect opportunity for gun advocates to sell to the public that they need more guns to defend themselves.

NRA will go all in buy saying people need more assault riffles with 500 mags so they can kill as many terrorist they can

>landlocked with a homogeneous population that is fractional of even one state in the US, and even smaller fraction of already-distributed firearms

yeah, good comparison

Nobody cares.

Well in that case the average American would never find it in time in the rolls of fat to be of any use.

It's really weird when people like to pretend like what works in other countries works in every countries. Like Iceland removes street lights in a town and it works there, try doing that in California.

Its the same shit everytime.

(shooting happens)>(BAN LE GUNS!)>(nothing happens)>(repeat)

This banning of guns shit started when that batman movie shooter guy did his thing. Before that it wasn't an issue

If we just banned, liberals, blacks, and Muslims from having guns the world would be safer.

banning guns dont apply in america because of americans

its successful in UK and australia
literally tons of countries that did this correctly reduce 90% of gun related death

>it dosnt happens in America because of niggers

Fixed that for you. Niggers commit like 95% of gun violence in the US.

Take out the nigger shootings, and the US will be very very safe.

Yea you just have the weekly truck attack or nail bomber. You going to outlaw nails and trucks next?

worked in australia. there were amnesty periods after a school shooting and no other mass shootings have been reported since. it was criminal to just have a gun, so criminals were fine with getting off free by giving their guns to the government.

How Will the rest of us laugh? you killing each other with guns is quite interesting, seeing in a rich country

>Lol, go for it.

In before Trump bans all guns.

sure kid

sure kid

Forced meme though

No, it's not. No \w go away you liberal fuckwad.

how many mass shooting have black people done?

Just think about it for a moment
blacks commit crime in quantity
while white people commit crimes in quality

We are going to have the best gun ban.
Just wait and see, you are going to love it.

>He can't find LSD

Holy shit please be joking.

Yet isis did a knife attack in France

These unoriginal threads keep coming this morning.

Knives have a lower killing count, obviously

KEK, it's too late for america. Millions of guns are already in illegal circulation, they cannot be controlled anymore. America may have to face mass shootings forever.

>Drugs are illegal here. They're illegal to make it harder for good and bad people to get them.

It's so easy to drugs you have no idea what you're talking. Either that or a socially awkward person that never goes outside.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand mass shootings. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of bullet trajectories most of the rounds will go over a typical victim's head. There's also the shooter's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Elliot Rodger's YouTube videos, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of the suspect, to realize that he's not just funny- he is saying something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike mass shootings truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in the shooter's existencial catchphrase "GOODNIGHT LAS VEGAS," which itself is a cryptic reference to The Flintstones in Viva Rock Vegas. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as the shooter's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a YOU CANT DODGE THE RODGE tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. . . . .

Mate, it's like talking to a brick wall. Americans don't know that we had similar gun values here in the past and huge gun proliferation but gave it all up after Port Arthur. You can tell them about amnesties, how they work and the heavier penalties for having a gun post-amnesty and the like but they'll not listen. American think their sitution is special and they're a special case. Which they're not. It'd work there too, as it has done (mostly) here.

RELIGION OF PEACE

You should report them then.

kek

You should tell this to the families if those fifty victims. See how they respond.

Are you just Gona post this in every thread

Not gonna lie user, I got a bretty gud chuckle out of this.

So it makes it alright? He did a shitty job especially when it takes probably 15min for police. If somebody's gonna kill they're going to find a weapon

99% of the guns criminals have were originally purchased legally at some point
for dirt cheap.

Do you think gangbangers/niggers can afford a 15k black market pistol when they use food stamps.....

Who cares? Your shithole of a country denies more rights and censors more than Germany

it was a contry and/or western concert
>I'd like to see anyone try and take those families guns

It's pointless.

It's just pointless.

Nothing will be done.

You are simply consigned to a terrifyingly high likelihood of being killed a whacko with an assault rifle in america.

>comparing a stabbing stick to a fully automatic, projectile firing,long range, mass murdering killing machine

the autors were the musulms, i have not nothing more to say.

>IT'S TIME TO BAN GUNS. ALL GUNS.

No fucking way. Zero possibility. Ban psycho killers instead... much simpler.

Also if you ban guns, run an amnesty where the market rate is paid for the guns handed in, no-questions-asked, then you get criminals handing in their guns, and all the ones they can steal from others too. It ends up with the criminals with more money from handing in guns, but once their guns are gone, they're gone. It then costs FAR more to get another one and then nobody has guns.

And if that sounds like it'd never work, that exactly what happens in other gun amnesties. Criminals like money, it doens't take them long to find a good source of it from handing in weapons

Why would the difference in numbers make it alright?
I'm just saying, lowering deaths caused by anything, is basic

And they were slaughtered by a white guy. So how about you go give them your little racism rant and tell them how they'd totally all still be alive that night without blacks around.

Yeah that's great, after that we'll ban poverty, cancer, and wasps too.

This probably wouldn't be a thing if government felt the need to restrict guns.

You know. We could pass a law banning most guns, and then repeal that law later if we decide it doesn't work. Any regulation we pass, short of an amendment, can easily be reversed at any time. You needn't defend guns like this decision will be the one that stands for all time.

you idiot everyone already has 10 rifles and a fuckload of ammo , doesnt matter if its legal or not

told you it was only a matter of time until one of those dumb antifa lefties got a gun and went to a "right wing hick" country music fest
i hope somoene gets fired for that fuck up people have been saying antifa is a terrorist organisation for years..

You amerifags won't get bored.

Only problem with that logic is that criminals can also use weapons to make money

So sell the weapon for single pay day but be at a significant disadvantage in committing future crimes or keep the weapon to help make money over time and have a significant advantage over those who gave up their guns?

The choice is obvious

It wasn't full auto, he was using the device pictured, you can hear the shots speed up and slow down, at the higher rates of fire there is no way he could consistently fire like that without using something to pull the trigger, and if it was fullauto it wouldn't speed up and slow down, it'd fire at the same rate.

What you say is false and youre also comparing two different items. If you ban regular citizens from getting guns you can bet your ass criminals will still be able to get them. also illegal drugs are easy as fuck to get. I dont even do drugs and can get drugs. you have to be mormon tier to not know how to obtain drugs. guns have many uses that are legit. there are more guns in the US theb there are citizens and only a very small fraction of these citizens dont kill or shoot people. lastly begging to disarm citizens and give unlimited power to the state is absolutley absurd. Im not saying citizens need to over throw anything but Id like yo be able to protect my family without having to wait on the governement for help. If/when I hear noise in my house at night I grab my gauge and walk the house prepared. Humans are not the only threat. many wild animals can get into the home that are in fact dangerous. I enjoy my freedom to feel safe, as many others do. 1 idiots actions shouldbt ruin it for everyone else. similary I remember insane people driving vehicles into crowds of people out of pure hate. should all vehicles ve banned now? no because theyre useful tools just like guns. In conclusion disarming ciizens makes your family less safe and makes people that have nothing but pure hate in there hearts the upper hand.

>there are more guns in the US theb there are citizens and only a very small fraction of these citizens dont kill or shoot people

fixed

there are more guns in the US theb there are citizens and only a very small fraction of these citizens kill or shoot people

We've reached the point where it's just not safe to let people carry guns. We've seen enough. It's obvious they can't control themselves.

Doesn't happen though. It's the druggies who end up with the money, and they blow it all on drugs. Logic doesn't work in those circles.

We reached that point like 100 shootings ago.

Nothing gets done because our government is corrupt, our politicians are sociopaths, and the weapon manufacturing lobby gives giant sums to them.

And nothing will get done until we get money out of politics and vote out these sociopaths.

Because druggies have all the guns and other criminals don't use guns to commit crimes

Also, that just perpetuates drug problems

Not for long though - it has an ending. Once the money runs out, they're back to stealing without guns, which is safer

Anyone who isn't a complete retard can buy guns pretty easily on the ToR. It literally takes 5 minutes. Any learning how to use ToR takes one google search.

Has the cheapest, shittiest gun safe around.
Knows because I have the same one.
Did you know you can just cut through those with an angle grinder?

We need to start hunting you people.

When you look at Paris -- you know the toughest gun laws in the world, Paris -- nobody had guns but the bad guys. Nobody had guns. Nobody! You can say what you want, but if they had guns, if our people had guns, if they were allowed to carry, it would've been a much, much different situation.
- Donald Trump

May your chains lay lightly upon you, cucks.

Limit the production/ regulate.

Ok, but what about criminals who aren't druggies lol

you're hinging your argument on one small demographic.

Also, the amnesty program you described is just a means of making a dangerous criminal slightly less dangerous without fixing the problem, they're still gonna be a criminal but it's "ok" cause they're gonna have a harder time killing people

Wrong. Dumb Amerifat

Why don't we ban white males instead?

The loss of property in between is a massive issue not to mention an entire industry in the US disappearing practically overnight. This is not as simple as so many of you make it out to be in these stupid threads.

Ban the mass shootings instead.

So ban the only group that uses weapons responsibly? Solid plan.

Agreed, but criminality is more due to social deprevation and that sort of thing. It's never a financially sound person who commits these sort of crimes. A person with nothing to lose, and with access to weaponry, is much more dangerous. Sure, they could use a car/truck/knife and some will, but none of those options are as easy as whipping out your gun from a safe distance and firing

Don't ban guns, just ban old white men and deport them.

>annual mass shootings
>responsible weapon use
Yeah okay bud

Mass shootings were not the most responsible activity the last time I checked.

strawpoll.me/14057598

Criminals who aren't druggies will still get cash from selling their weapons on. What do ALL criminals generally want? More money. Do they think of the long term plan? No.

Anyone who is a criminal and thinks about the future is a) not likely to stay in crime for long b) is probably in white-collar crime so no weapons are needed for that. Petty criminals, as it's often called (and makes it sound derogataory!), is where most of the guns would disappear.

Don't take my word for it. it's what actually happens

>none of the current votes are accurate
Lol

>obviously mentally ill man wants to commit a mass murder spree
>cant buy gun due to them being banned
>"oh well, mass murder was a silly idea anyway, hehe"

shut the fuck up goddamn

no way, I like how the amerifags are killing themselves, ajajaja

Should make a new thread fag

All other violent crime are higher in the UK BECAUSE of the gun ban

nah m8 no guns means no crime, how the baddies gonna rob u if they cant shoot u? Just call the cops duh.

propaganda....go fuck yourself