O infidels of America

O infidels of America.

We had tried to warn you. We brought the message of Islam and asked for peace, but you refused.

Now you will feel the wrath of the Allah through the hands of the Mujahideen. Brave soldiers of Allah will continue to butcher you on your streets, at your parties and in your homes. How much did these 50 lives in Las Vegas mean to you? Not much since you refuse to stop your aggression against Islam.

You have no one to blame but yourselves and your own hostility towards Islam and Muslims.
You will never defeat Islam. Islam WILL dominate.

There is no God but Allah and Muhammad is the messenger of Allah.

You know he wasnt a sandnigger right?

Keep poking the bear, goat fucker. We're going to slaughter every single mudshit, and not even the children or elderly will be spared. You'll be gassed and tossed into burn pits just like the last time whites chimped out. Your backwards sandshit religion will be scrubbed from the history books and your cities will be roasted until there's nothing left to burn.

If you really think we won't genocide over a billion of you fuckers then keep messing with us. Go ahead.

Atleast when whites commit of act of terroism they do it right, 50 dead and 200 injured, destroyed muzzys numbers. You mad bro?

I found OP's religious text!

You keep saying "We" but i don't think you ever left the house or have any friends

Cancer

>Average Sup Forums user in his natural environment.

Wasn't it an old white guy?

France shooting was eighty something people. This is only the biggest in the US

Keep thinking that. I'll never interrupt an enemy when he's making a mistake.

He was a Muslim convert shedding the blood of infidels for Allah.

The shooter was an American patriot taking liberal Las Vegas residents. Hopefully it was enough to shift it to a red city the next election.

>claims Islam.
>Shooter was some crazy white dude.

Nice bait....fuck out of here

What enemy's, the hell are you talking about

Your only enemy is the stairs up to your room

I'm sure people said something similar about the NSDAP in the 20s. This is the last (You) that I'm going to give you. Have a nice day.

sure kid

>don't go to school tomorrow guys..

Lol this faggot

Shooter in Vegas (source Fox): liked several Facebook pages including Anti Trump Army, Progressive Day, Organizing for Action, Not My President, Proud to be a democrat, Fight Trump, Boycott All Things Trump and Impeach Trump.

So by deduction alone, the shooter was a TRUMP-HATING DEMOCRAT who wanted to do something about the President he didn't vote for. ANTIFA member? I sure hope so. I really do.

>islam iz da best
>speaks english

8/8

don't be lazy, give link to source

seriously, what a reckless faggot

>don't be lazy

Do your own work, you lazy cunt.

doubt it, bro

MODS DELETE

An American starting a mass shooting?
Meh, that's like a bomb exploding in Irak, who cares?

it's not my work

i'm not the one who made the claim

you stupid faggot

>hurr durr find my sources
Youre the one citing sources you cunt. Post your sources other words your statement isjust babble.

Also with the shooter being this white, why would he hate trump if the US is full of "white privilege".

False Flag.

Ba dum *symbol clash, "I'll be here all week"

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand mass shootings. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of bullet trajectories most of the rounds will go over a typical victim's head. There's also the shooter's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Elliot Rodger's YouTube videos, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of the suspect, to realize that he's not just funny- he is saying something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike mass shootings truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in the shooter's existencial catchphrase "GOODNIGHT LAS VEGAS," which itself is a cryptic reference to The Flintstones in Viva Rock Vegas. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as the shooter's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a YOU CANT DODGE THE RODGE tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

الله يلعنك

Nazis are faggots and you are also a fucking faggot.