Why don't you white power racists take your guns and shoot up gangbangers in the hood?

Why don't you white power racists take your guns and shoot up gangbangers in the hood?
They denigrate society and sell drugs to your kids.
I mean half of you seem armed to the teeth.
Racists-0
Sane world - 1

> shooting up a church

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=c68_1432856189
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Claude_Neal
youtube.com/watch?v=qhiZn4Z2HsQ
age-of-treason.com/data/audio/Why_Dylann_Roof_is_RIGHT-Whites_UNDER-REACT_to_Racial_threats.mp3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nobody would care if he shot some gangbangers

Send bitcoin so I can get a tactical bowlcut and then we're talking

actually they nigrate society

I think your 9 year old daughter is late for her muslim gang bang appointment.

i guess the obama administration ran out of money for these things

america hasn't had a cartoon character shooting with a convoluted and poorly written and backstory for like a couple of years now

They seem to do enough of a good job shooting each other

they already kill themselves

>Implying that we're not all dem-socs roleplaying on an Amish barn raising imageboard

Disagreement with nigger culture does not equal white power, dumbass.

liveleak.com/view?i=c68_1432856189

Only good things about Dylann Roof
>middle name
>tactical bowlcut

He's a murderous degenerate

Never stoop to their level.
Show restraint and in turn prove you are the better man.
If they come to harm you/ your family/ those you care for though, then, and only then shall you use violence for self preservation.
In doing this you will achieve victory not only in God's eyes, but the eyes of the public as they will have no other logical choice than to take your side.
Just remember that WE are the sane world.

it was a church of gangbangers

>a rayciss white man going into the black community and shooting up some of Obama's sons
>not a media shitstorm for months on end

pick one

Why would anyone do that, Mr. FBI?

Diversity is our greatest strength.

Really. Why not team up into some kind of vigilante groups?
Why has never happened?

Spilling their blood only makes them lust for yours.
We need be moral and educated men to show them that their degeneracy is a cancerous blight upon the world.
We only strike back if they come to harm our person/ family/ dear friends.

You sound like a fag

>Why not team up into some kind of vigilante groups?
>Why has never happened?
Are you forgetting Jim Crow? Whites literally decimated blacks for perceived insults as well as crime

Grandfather tells me it was a fantastic

How does promoting peace correlate to me being a homosexual?
I never said give up to them. I meant fight them in a way in which they cannot have the media's support.

Yeah. I was specifically taking about vigilantes going into the hood and targeting gangbangers

>How does promoting peace correlate to me being a homosexual?

You're clearly new here. Very new

I was making a joke. Calm down.

But we should strive towards peace, but not be afraid to protect ourselves and stand up for what is just.

That's what ended the Klan, the 1980 lynching of a black thug

White power racists disavow Dylan Roof.

while the idea isn't terrible, it's useless. the only way to rid ourselves of the eternal kang is with a race war, which sadly, i can't see ever happening

I saw dylann right after he was arrested, in court, AMA

In recent memory? The system is pretty accountable. If the system is in a state of non-accountability, then the focus becomes protection of property and loved ones rather than improv lynchings.

I always found it funny that when looting occurs, it's almost always upstanding local businessmen versus dindus.

>Why aren't the white/asian people looting?
>Why would they loot their own shit?

Yeah that was a bunch of hillbillies ganging up on an unarmed negro and ceremoniously tying him to a tree and leaving him there for the public to see.

I think OP is talking about going into the hood, looking for obvious street dealers and bangers, and just going Death Wish on them (or just a classic drive-by). Or in advanced mode, finding out where a drug HQ is and then throwing in canisters of nerve gas.

The black guy in the photo raped and killed a white woman. The entirety of the town banded together to find, castrate, flay, burn and execute the nigger.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Claude_Neal

Whites were more capable of dealing with criminal blacks not all that long ago, whereas now they're left to their own devices.

He wasn't a crack dealer rolling with his homies

>rolling with his homies

stop listening to so much rap lil guy

>I have no choice. I am not in the position to, alone, go into the ghetto and fight. I chose Charleston because it is most historic city in my state, and at one time had the highest ratio of blacks to Whites in the country. We have no skinheads, no real KKK, no one doing anything but talking on the internet. Well someone has to have the bravery to take it to the real world, and I guess that has to be me.

Literally, any white nationalist that doesn't see the sense of this young mans attack is a pussy. Worse is better and the more violent reactions will win the most attention.

Guy was an pussy. Even stormfront thinks so.

>...no one doing anything but talking on the internet..
kek, all we need is more such attacks and even more brutal and "meaningless". then the niggers and mestizos will rise up and the real war for survival shall begin.

i suggest, daycares, more worship sites, clinics, liberal media outlets, non-european politicians etc. only thing a pussy would do is sit and do nothing while his race wanes from the earth and race of technology and engineering disappears.

>tactical bowlcut

Wonderful. Just wonderful.

youtube.com/watch?v=qhiZn4Z2HsQ

like mike brown?

too much effort when gas or a nuke would suffice.

age-of-treason.com/data/audio/Why_Dylann_Roof_is_RIGHT-Whites_UNDER-REACT_to_Racial_threats.mp3

europeans get to complacent and comfortable while we're dying off all over the world. we'll be under 9% world population in 2060 and will have lost 200 million european individuals from our current population. afterwards, we'll tank as non-european dominate our own nations and siphon our resources for their growing world empires.

I would hope we are colonizing mars by 2060

>black and brown people already suffer from winter blues on earth
>surviving in the cold black endless void

because racist are just angsty retards.