So... How the fuck am I supposed to make this last another week? I have no food, don't need to worry about transport...

So... How the fuck am I supposed to make this last another week? I have no food, don't need to worry about transport, but what the fuck can you even buy that will last a week with 14 bucks?

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.whirlpool.net.au/archive/2182101
au.linkedin.com/in/richard-thompson-a8900320
youtube.com/watch?v=qiSg6lwIItU
youtube.com/watch?v=4qKJS-8bzoA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ramen

Pasta, tinned tomatoes, rice, peas, corn.

buy a big bag of rice and some tomato sauce

Its now about fill yourself with something. Food guide is useless in tbos situation nutritional value is always important but secondary here.

You literally need to find the cheapest thing you can subsist on, not eat but survive.

You can do it OP.

You can just fast for a week. With plenty of water it won't kill you.

So basically FPBP?
What's the tomato sauce for?
With 14 bucks?
Nah might trigger my anorexia again

well starve then you limey cunting stinkfisted piss stain

Buy a bag of rice, onion and a raw chicken. Cook a bucket of rice with chopped chicken. Put into a fridge. Shall be enough for a week just microwave it up before eating.

Genius idea.
>Eh just don't eat for a week
>You won't do that? Starve then faggot

what about the onion, user?

FPBP.

Get some noodles, rice and oil if you can. Noodles over rice with broth on the side. Or all together. Noodles with rice on the side with a sauce.

And the oil helps with calories and fats but is expensive so ditch it if need be.

Rice, 2 bags of lentils, 2 carton of eggs

Get coworkers to buy you food do favors for them i do it all the time

Fuck yeah broth is hectic good. I'll be able to get tons of noodles and rice, oil I've already got some so I'm good there.
What can you make with this?
Good idea actually hey. Thanks for the idea, user.

Just slice it and add to the rice. Or fry it with chicken before putting it in rice. It improves the taste. You may skip it fo course.

The rice lentils and eggs can make rice and beans type dish and then you fry it up with an egg in the mix and its lovely.

Been here OP its doable and youll feel so free after your week or thrifty eating.

Rice, and lots of it!

where are you from and do you have paypal? want to give you a donation.

Large bag of rice and either split peas or lentals. Then learn to not do this next week.

Looks like a CBA commbank statement. Are you ausfag? If so, go to a local charity. They'll give you food for a week. Or go to a charity, explain the situation and volunteer for food.

Any cheap things I could throw in with the rice? Lots of anons are saying Lentals, chicken, eggs, noodles and that sounds pretty good imo.
I'm from Aus, I'd be fuckin' happy as fuck if you could man, even 5 bucks would help tons.
paypal.me/Pyrate
Yo do I have another Ausfag with me? Yeah problem is that the shelters I'm around don't get restocked until next Thursday too, and I feel like a right cunt taking food from them. Tons of Soup kitchens around the place though it's pretty handy.

here, take it, pay me back when u sort your life out lmao

gave you 15 AUD

Rice, potatoes, ramen. Welcome to the struggle

Guys we have a fucking legend in this thread.

sorry for the name, fuck!

Thank you so much dude seriously, I'm so grateful.

Ahaha I'm sure no one on Sup Forums these days could do... That much, atleast :P

Potatoes.
Very versatile.
How do you think the Soviet Union lasted as long as it did?

Milk, flour, and vitamins. Make vitamin balls.

Haha I couldn't not read your post in a Russian accent.
From one user to another, thank you, brother.

forums.whirlpool.net.au/archive/2182101

You're not the first ausfag in this situation.

I used to hit up pasta and canned tomato, cheap bread into the freezer for toast/jaffles (with cheap-arse homebrand cheese slices, homebrand porraige (can deal with hot water instead of milk in a pinch), sugar, cheap teabags (because you still need caffeine and cheap coffee is shit).

If you weren't in Tassie I'd suggest places like Lentil as Anything. Ripping them off makes you feel like a hipster douche, which feels better than taking food from charities...

Good luck!

youre welcome :) having financial trouble sucks, ive been there.

I can't close brackets, I can't spell porridge. High and almost 1am, yo.

wat city

Hobart yo

Ah we get through this shit. We always do.
I may be able to get a bit more of that with the money donated to me. Thanks for the ideas my guys!

You're kind of oversharing, especially combined with your username + Google.

But hey, you made $15!

Buy a bag of weed and chill

Yeah I know. Anons plz don't summon wrath of Sup Forums up my asshole. Thought you may be from Tas.
That's... That's the opposite of my solution.

Running out of money is pretty much the best way to stop getting high.

... Found you ;) au.linkedin.com/in/richard-thompson-a8900320

Oh ok... I hope you don't mind me asking, but how tf did you get yourself down to $14??? I mean I'm a LOT younger than you and I can easily make like $80 with 0 physical effort in 1 day :/ also im in adl

He's fucked now Musk is making rockets.

Lol is this u?

checkd, satan

Do you have your own place?
Rent takes out about 5/8ths of my pay as it is, and then I broke my ankle the other day so I had to pay for medication, crutches, and by then I'm out.

Being a low income (for now) kinda guy doesn't leave much room for monetary flexibility.

Fuck this shit, anonymous found me, I am toast for sure.

gotcha 10 bucks. take care, user

Satan cheched

food bank, like the loser you are

cancel your internet subscription and sell whatever device you're using to post this thread
you obviously cannot afford them

It's funny picturing him beg Sup Forums for $15

Thanks man just having a couple issues accepting the money in paypal. You're a fucking legend dude.
Where in this actual post did I ask anyone for money? I'm asking for general poorfag food ideas.

Meth, just take a small hit every few hours you won't need food just drink plenty of water.
>no hunger pains
>and your home will be the cleanest it's ever been

Even when I was homeless I had a device to use the internet on.

if when given the choice between food and internet you choose internet, you deserve to starve

Have you ever considered the iP lotto, every week a iP address will be picked at random.
50'cents per week prizes upto $1000.

no problem man. helping a Sup Forumsro is always nice.

recipe stuff:
get cheap rice, get sieved tomatos, onions and canned beans. cut up onion into little bits, fry it with a bit of oil. when they are golden/brownish add tomatos and beans. add salt and pepper. really easy, very simple. its not super tasty but it does the job of staying cheap and filling you up. eat woth fresh cooked rice (cheap rice tastes like ass the next day)

Internet is a basic human right and if you think otherwise you're retarded.
You are also retarded if you think that you wouldn't be able to get said access to the internet for under 50 bucks.
Yo this sounds interesting. Tell me more?

If you suck dick you can make like 50$ and that should help

Shit nigga, 14 bucks for a week? That's two dollar menu items a day, chill.

Fuck yeah mate 4 ice cream cones per day and I'm good

Thanks a ton man.

You're too dumb and retarded to see how your first post is a psychological pity thread, aka begging

How the fuck did you end up so pathetic?

You can absolutely live off of potatoes with butter and a bit of salt.
Rice with eggs might be a cheap alternative.

Also check this out:
youtube.com/watch?v=qiSg6lwIItU

I hate the guy. But there are some good tips.

You could also put on your crumbiest hoodie and pants and head to the nearest soup kitchen.
If there are farms near you, you can literally just steal shit. Look out tho. Might get shot, if you aren't careful. I think corn should be basically done.

Oh, also join as many dumpster diving / food sharing groups from you area as possible. I have a friend who hasn't payed for food in over a year, that way.

If you don't want to fast, try intermittent fasting. Like, only eat the one meal right before you go to bed.

>Internet is a basic human right
hahahahahaha, are you for real?
it's only even existed in its current form for a few decades, and humanity managed just fine before that
$50 could be the difference between eating and not eating for a month, and to spend that to post dank memes on Sup Forums instead is retarded

Uhh, yeah I'm for real. The entire knowledge of humanity at your fingertips is a human right.
Sure they existed fine before it, they also existed just fine before the creation of paper.

neighbor hood health food store,bring a backpack,dumpster dive ,,fruit,bread meat,soups await,also,bring a pole,sticky side ducktape out at the pole end to grab stuff at the bottom.same thing maybe at a chain supermarket store

A+ Advice right here man.
I'm gonna live on potatoes, butter, salt, rice, Wait apologies dude I just saw your first post was a joke.
I'm tired stressed and retarded. My apologies sir.

PS:
If you have friends (without kids), try to hang out at their place around dinner time. Make sure they usually cook.
Also check if there are some house parties going on. (Beer is called fluid bread in Germany.) Just don't drink too much. It will flush nutrients and make you crave fatty foods.

And if shit gets really desperate, it's time to go foraging. Google safe plants to eat in your area and get used to the idea that shit like locusts are nutritional as fuck and technically absolutely a natural part of our diet.

Manage your money properly if you don't know how to handle yourself in these situations you fucking mess.

water and eggs faggot

/thread

youtube.com/watch?v=4qKJS-8bzoA

Ramen noodles and tap water.

craigslist can point you to random dinners/lunches where there isn't a paid entry, like church functions and stuff. crash a wedding while you're at it.

You sound like you know your shit man. You have much experience around this kinda shit?

A Shit ton of rice and some butter

be like a boy scout and f u thread.

I've been in some tight spots while having a problem with alcohol. But never quite as bad as this. Or rather: I wasn't above asking people to lend me money. ALWAYS gave it back on the first of the month.

I like to be prepared for the worst tho.
Might do that $3 a day challenge just for lulz soon. God knows I have enough fat on me to hold me over a couple weeks.

i honestly am amazed that you dont know how to eat on a low budget. it takes basic knowledge of food to know how to feed yourself while being low on money

Some people deserve to be poor.

PS:
/ck/ used to have an eternal poorfag thread going. Not sure if it still does. But definitely a place to ask for recipes, if you want a little more variety.

I seriously didn't think this thread would go this long

Fuck yeah thanks for the recommendation man.
That's a decent idea, plus, only $27 on food per week you'll save tones of money

Listen, where can I go so that I don't have to talk with you? I apologised ok.

>tax

I don't know about food prices in Australia, but at least in North-Eastern Europe vegetables like potatoes, carrots, onions and beets are literally ten times cheaper than the cheapest brand of rice.
So your staples could be these vegetables with noodles on the side as a carb source.
Cooked beets taste good. You can grate them, add a bit of salt, oil (optional) and have a salad.
Grate a raw carrot, add crushed garlic and salt.
Cook carrots, grate, caramelize some onion, add to the carrots with salt.
Boil/fry potatoes, make potato mash with a bit of raw onion.
Make a soup - start off by adding a whole onion to the water, followed by carrots, followed by potato. Almost any spices will do. You can enhance the broth with cheapest parts of chicken (backs, necks, etc.). You can puree that soup too.
A carton of eggs will last you a week and add protein and variety to your diet. You can make some ramen with an egg in it. You can also make poor man's omelette - slightly beat eggs, add to pan, then drop some cooked rice or noodles into that, cook while gently stirring until done.
Oats are good at keeping you full for longer periods of time - just make some porridge.

Best of luck. You sound like a decent guy.

rice
beans
the boilable ones

fuck ramen noodles, you need those. they're actually cheaper.

various seasonings too lol. if u wanna get ballsy get some meat but it wont fucking last nigger.

Just get creative. You can save a bunch of money by making shit yourself sometimes. Where I live, making your own bread is way cheaper than buying.
Also whey is a cheap af source of protein.
(Shock) frozen vegetables can be cheaper than fresh and are no worse.
Make use of sales and coupons.
Meat (chicken) with bones are usually cheaper and just as good. Use leftover bones to make stock.
You can regrow the ends of scallions and easily get one or two free bunches out of them. Even more if you have some dirt.
Pay attention to nutritional values. i.e.: Iceberg lettuce is basically just crunchy water.

You're 50x richer than me and this has to last me till Friday fuck being an adult.. Fuck bills fuckin fuck

>inb4 cash back

Tl;dr

Obvious faggot.

post paypal. im still lurking

>$14.88
Noice.

[email protected] wish i was a kid again man this shit sucks

Yo best of luck man. Seriously.