403 checking in

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EQmZFha2h6A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck off alberta fag

416 here

allahu ahckbarrr!
kabboooom.
weren't your islamaphobic laws supposed to prevent this?
i wonder which freedumbs they're going to revoke after this attack.

905 Oshawa reporting for dubs.

548 What up cunts

she's 416 btw

Ayo, Saugafag here

>piercings
>tramp stamp
into the trash she goes

Fuckin snow storm

780 checking in

506, NB

is it tru your prime minister made a point to visit gay pride over everything else?
does this prove that canada is land of the gays, home of the perverted?

yes

why are you so afraid of dicks?

613 checking in

In Canada we don't give a shit about politics or other peoples sexual preference.

Please post moar she has amazing tits

604 checking in. Moms gone on vacation and I got her place to myself. Anyone want to hook up and do a few lines?

>he wants people to express their perversions and nudity in public
>he wants his children exposed to humiliating and dangerous (STDs are more prominent amongst gays for a reason faggot) behavior
>hurr durr you must be afraid of benis because you thinks people shouldn't be allowed to spew propaganda and dangerous behavior all over the country and in public
>children should be exposed to such filth at an early age instead of building skills to become better members of their communities
this is sickening, psychopaths who just want more fags to fuck and more girls to whore out are the real reasons behind perpetuating trans and gay shit all throughout the news
were you dropped on your heard as a baby? if nobody in canada cares about another sexual preference why are there parades entirely based around exactly that?
that's why ya'll elected a faggot whos regime was proven corrupt the last time they were ousted from power?

I don't care at all about anything you said or the Prime Minister, or politics and gays. I give zero shits about any of that.

God damn dude! Keep going shes fucking gorgeous

cared enough to respond with claims of not giving a fuck, what's up with that?

519 here

Because you seem to care, with a lot of words, but I don't, so you're not gonna get a long drawn out thing. PM does shit, gay people are gay, who cares?

Shes has great tits

>don't care about my community being fed propaganda which allows psychopaths to flourish
>doesn't care that his countries being destroyed frmo the inside
>doesn't care about his tax dollars going into the pockets of corrupt officials
>doesn't care about children
>doesn't care about quality of life or society
k.

I own a supra and hit up Shambhala every year

>gay people are gay, who cares?
i'd assume grandparents who want grand children care, but really being gay isn't the issue.
spewing your cancerous and harmful beliefs in public in the most grotesque way, is something a lot of people care about

My community is a reservation so I don't care.
My country is already destroyed by whites.
I don't pay tax.
All government is corrupt and shit.
I only care about my own family.
My quality of life is shit and everybody around me is hooked on hydromorphone.
yep.

I came here for canadian tits,not arguements

There's always been gays, you can't change that, even in nature. Men have dicks and they'll probably put them anywhere when they're horny.

and who said that was the issue?
well then you have far worse things to worry about then. missing/murdered woman is the real travesty.
why do your people get so much hate?
>actual crimes and genocide against teh natives still ongoing
>government preaches about faggots and their rights as if it was ever even an issue here

Any 403 hotties?

why did you mispell "thought"?
and why would you call an image that?
is that what you imagine as being your dick?
am confuse..

you realize you'll get sued out the ass and even face prison time for posting that right?
>cuckanada laws
kek.

Well someone was upset about the PM going to a LBGT parade. But he's a politician for Liberals, he's gonna make all the regular stops.
Natives get a lot of hate because of colonial times where the British believed we where lesser, animals or savages. So that's be the general attitude ever since. But Natives were put in a horrible situation, 90% died from disease that was purposefully spread. There's still currently Natives from that 10% that survived in the 1900's. Right now Natives are living on reserves where they live off $80 a week. We have local government and that sucks and is corrupt. The Federal government fucks us as well on the regular with RCMP harassing us and nobody can afford proper legal representation and people end up living most of their life in an institution.

What up kitchenerd

>Well someone was upset about the PM going to a LBGT parade.
doesn't mean someone's bitching or pissed about dudes wanting to boink eachothers bums.
>Right now Natives are living on reserves where they live off $80 a week
but you pay no taxes for anything bought on the reserves.
was the birtish propaganda really so strong as to last the past 60 years after which it had ended?
im mostly curious as to your take on why so many of your woman are going missing or being murdered

It's not propaganda, it's an attitude that's been held over forever. It was only in the 70's where Natives started fighting back against racism or prejudice.
None of my women have gone missing. My common law partner is white. I've known of one woman who went missing but not much people from my community go missing. These missing and murdered cases usually come from the "highway of tears". Women will hitchhike from very remote communities and end up getting raped and killed by some drifter or trucker or just a random weirdo. They likely get killed more often because they're trying to escape the "internment camp" that is an Indian Reservation and end up getting used and murdered because white men still think very lowly of Natives. Then when these people are missing, the family doesn't know cause people go on benders or hitchhike to town all the time.

thanks user, and good luck. people are rather sick in the head

I have no problem with Justin Trudeau go to a pride parade, but wearing socks with the insignia of a religion that is commonly used to justify the lawful execution of LGBT people is fucking moronic and tasteless.

>I have no problem with Justin Trudeau go to a pride parade
neither do i
but i do find it odd that he had to visit, every, single, one.
what's he trying to prove?
did he bash on gays in his past and is trying to hide it now?

also he kissed islams ass, and they still commit terror attacks and try to bring sharia zones into canada. bad enough free speech is now censored, and look at what good that shit did 0,0

Edmonton boyo?

youtube.com/watch?v=EQmZFha2h6A

Brittany Thompson?