Sleep paralysis anyone?

Sleep paralysis anyone?

couple days ago felt like somones stroking me

No thanks. Woke up choking on my own mucus once, that was bad enough.

Sleep paralysis is some scary shit op

Fuck.. I have it for as long as I can remember... Sometimes it gets fucked up.

ive got such a demon in the past but she stopped coming to me when i asked her if she has hairy pussy
currently cant find a pic similar to her , something like that thingy from ring movie but with empty black eyesockets and mouth full of 5cm long teeth , holding me by neck with both hands and screaming at me

Sleep paralysis isn't caused by demons faggot.

the result is seeing demons you supid faggot

and btw hell knows if theyre not real

Not always dumbass.
u wot?

all coward faggots want to believe such things dont exist but the truth is it cant be proven neither way just like human cant explain why and how mind works while having and using it

Just become a horrorfag.
You'll have nightmares instead.

mind is a scary place

Only once. I realised I was dreaming and forced myself awake. Was paralysed for maybe half a minute in hindsight but it felt longer and was pretty spooky.
No hallucinations tho

>all coward faggots want to believe such things dont exist
It seems more cowardly to invent fictions to explain the unknown and cling to them even after rational explanations are found.
>it cant be proven neither way
You can't prove that I exist or that I don't have a magical dragon in my garage. Does that make it reasonable?
>just like human cant explain why and how mind works while having and using it
Brain. We learn more about why and how the mind works all the time.

sleep paralysis here. Going on for years. it all starts with a buzzing in my ear, then the voices, then some voice whispering my name right in my ear, then, if i manage not to panic at this point, the hallucinations and the madness. tell me about yours, please

only if you're a pussy

fake, that's nothing like real sleep paralysis

kys. it is exactly the pattern of my sleep paralysis, happening for many years, just like that

Sleep paralysis is actually very useful once you learn to use it to your advantage.

A while ago i used to have paralysis every night or every other night.
These days its just nightmares with a whole bunch of false awakenings maybe once a month.

anyone been like paralyzed, and like sexually touched or felt that way?

please explain how

my last experience was very pleasant, though. It all happened as I explained here , then I noticed the typical presence in the room, then aasomething sat on my bed, I could feel its weigth, totally, the bedsheets pulling etc, then it went through my back, inside me, I realized it was myself all these years and i felt a fantastic feeling of peace and a great comfort. then I slept like a baby

no, never

You were roofied, you retard

If you don't let your emotional reaction overwhelm you, you can redirect your thoughts inward and easily slip into a lucid dream state.

aha. I always had the feeling that it could be possible. At least get into some next level realm... alas the terror was always overwhelming af

You know what's going on, logically peel away the fear.

funnily enough it stopped like that a couple of years ago. Don't know if it will ever happen again...

If you analyze it and start thinking about it too hard you'll wake up entirely. You need to address the fear and dismiss it. It's a delicate balance.

ok thanks, bro. i'll consider your advice if it ever happens again