You have 10 SECONDS to say something nice about AMERICA

You have 10 SECONDS to say something nice about AMERICA.

It's nice that I don't live there

50 was a decent effort but you should try harder.

2nd Amendment.

We won WWII singlehandedly. I mean the britfags were trying to play grab ass in North Africa while Rommel was cleaning their clock. At that point the USA could have easily redefined it's plans on who to ally with and the UK wouldn't be guzzling Muslim cock and exposing the rest of the world to it.

There is a lot of empty land in the USA where you can be hundreds of miles away from the nearest American.

They're such hardcore irl shitposters they elected a meme president.

>singlehandedly
Wrong

We shit out a gorillion tons of war equipment and manpower. Our new fronts redefined the Axis strategy. Up until then nobody could stop the Germans. We metaphorically cut off a leg and gave it to the UK, just so those losers can stand up.

Really cool video games

>trying this har d to be troll
you sir are faggo

The 10 seconds passed and I couldn't think of anything

People who shot each others like tucking monkeys.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand mass shootings. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of bullet trajectories most of the rounds will go over a typical victim's head. There's also the shooter's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Elliot Rodger's YouTube videos, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of the suspect, to realize that he's not just funny- he is saying something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike mass shootings truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in the shooter's existencial catchphrase "GOODNIGHT LAS VEGAS," which itself is a cryptic reference to The Flintstones in Viva Rock Vegas. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as the shooter's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a YOU CANT DODGE THE RODGE tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

Democracy and capitalism.

It's just to bad that our government took too much power and now we're struggling to keep them.

It's almost over

Dumb and fat people.

Free bullets for everyone.

at least it's not europe

Fuck you murica!!!

I have nothing nice to say. They don't worship me and tell me how wonderful I am as a superior, enlightened Eurocunt so I hate them. They don't speak my shit language even though they'd never have any reason to aside from impressing me and my enormous ego. Also, guns are icky and make me cry.

Suck man dicks euro fag!

America produces the best shooters

Troll, but Imma gonna take it anyway.

Hitler, if you'd care to check your history, had moved his forces in 1942 to the Eastern front, in order to bolster the Russian offensive which was a logistical nightmare for him. There's a bit more too it than that though, however, I won't bore you. The Russian armies beat his and then proceeded to move South-West toward Europe. The United States armed forces did their bit.

>> Up until then nobody could stop the Germans.

Check your history bro'. The Germans in 1942 were being stopped on the Eastern fronts, by the Russians and Brits elsewhere on the map.

Hitler, stupidly moved his most skilled fighters and equipment into Russia which was his biggest mistake, because of the logistical distance and the drawn out fighting over there.

In Russian, the war had degenerated into street by street battles, house by house and it dragged on sadly for Germans. The Russians knew their winters would act in their favour when it came to resupply.

Should he have focused on 1 front at a time, Hitler would have held all the cards. But he didn't. Stalin, ordered every soldier, although ill equipped, to either fight for their Russian Motherland, or be killed by his.

At least we have fun.

They helped shape the first and second world wars.
They invented the internet, through DARPA research.
They gave us email, a killer app.
Apple.
Bill Gates.
M.I.T.

Internet, Burger, Tons of epic movies.
I'm an eurofag but admit the world would be a shitty place without US cultural influance.

It's a fucking long way from Australia.

It's better than every part of Europe.

We have Fry's Electronics

Mass shootings are funny