IS releases new video, victim chokes on own blood

Terrifying, no question.
The real question is: staged or not?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arterial_blood
heavy.com/news/2015/06/isis-islamic-state-executes-drowns-in-cage-blows-up-spies-brutal-video-propaganda-uncensored-youtube-iraqi-espionage-men-killed/
youtube.com/watch?v=eVm88MX2Gw4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who cares? It's shit either way

Fake video

>The real question is: staged or not?

That's not the question, nor is it remotely important or relevant.

The question is, what are we going to do about it?

And the answer is REFUGEES WELCOME

FICKI FICK HERR FRIEMAN, TIME TO WAKE UP!!!

How could this be fake? Looks way better than most Hollywood movies

It's fucking fake and gay, enjoy your tomato blood, and no cracked skulls.

Looks fake as fuck

Whether it's real or not, it didn't even faze me. You and I both have seen some edgier shit. I mean, come on ISIS, is this the scariest shit you can do?

what was his crime?

seems like a fucked way to go

they just chose a couple of lucky winners from one of their happy time massacres to win a special novelty execution

They've definitely lost their touch, for fuck's sake this is total bollocks, it's not even shocking, it's just a head wound and a lot of blood, for Christ's sake I can see worse if I head down to any major city on a Friday night and hang around the shit part of town

I guess he was between a rock and a hard place mate

blood straight from an artery is highly oxygenated, it has a different color

I want to see it anons : a world without islam
Is it possible ?

Place rock on head

>I HAVE NO EVIDENCE, BUT I'M RIGHT, YOU GO REASEARCH MY CLAIMS.
jew. :^)

Why would they go through the effort of staging this when it's much easier to just actually do it? I'm all for calling out staged shit and false flags, but I believe these sandniggers actually did this shit.

Do it faggot.

>Oy vey, I have no proof.

Nice high tech armor ISIS :) Where'd you get it?

Exactly.

This Is even more brutal than that fucking stone to head shit.

Where's the edge ISIS?

This is a pretty good point.

Fake

>all these faggots claiming it's fake

Please, spend some time in the ER or go and find a shit neighborhood and see if they're looking for volunteer EMT's.

>Oy vey, I say it's fake, but I also have no proof.
What the fuck are you even getting at, you swamp nigger? Why would it be fake?

Can someone explain to me the point of those videos? What's the goal here? Because I'm pretty sure only internet geeks who saw countless beheadings since 2k3 are watching that shit.

>Where's the edge ISIS?

They ran a dude over with a tank which is pretty metal . I don't have the webm on hand unfortunately.

>REAL LIFE IS NOT LIKE WHAT I SEE IN THE MOVIES
>FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE

At the end of the day it's just a lot of people being shot in the head. Yeah sure, it's awful and anyone with a right mind would try and save those people and put an end to the perpetrators; but really it's a fairly swift way to go and it's only shocking because a lot of them are being killed.

If it was the same amount of people being offed like the poor chap in the OP, though... maybe that would be something novel.

God what the fuck happened to me

>PROOF MY CLAIMS GOY.
>I STILL HAVE NO PROOF
>I'M AM GOING TO CHANGE THE NARRATIVE NOW
:^)

What was with weird overlapping picture they showed of the guy laying in the bed?

Also, sand niggers are pathetic. Did they even try with this one? Are we supposed to be afraid of rocks now?

>these babies pretending its fake to suppress racist feelings

Fake and gay

>I HAVE NO EVINCE, OXYGENATED BLOOD GOY OY VEY.

Don't take my word for it but I know a guy who used to work for the DoD and quit once we got involved in Syria.

He says ISIS is very keen on social media. They're simply telling everyone "This is who we are."

It's like an ad campaign for more recruits.

nevermind found it

>still no video of the victims dissolving in acid

COME THE FUCK ON

pause video at 0:17. observe the abrasion above and behind the left ear from the rock impact. of course its real. havent you seen r budd dwyer? theres a hell of a lot of blood in that skull and brain of yours.
agreed. they peaked with the guy getting run over by a tank. but its hard to produce hi quality videos when your media teams are being systematically asssassinated.

Not.
Why do you defend ISIS Achmed? Aren't you fleeing them?

It's aimed at Sunni Yemenis, both to instil fear and to portray ISIS as their saviours from the Houthis and Government. Plus this shit is for internal consumption as well, ISIS has massive TV screens in the centers of Mosul and Raqqa playing these videos on a loop.

When you've banned every other form of entertainment, you've got to make your own I guess.

>I HAVE NO EVIDENCE TO SUPPORT MY CLAIMS, BETTER RESPOND TO NOBODY IN PARTICULAR ARGUING ABOUT IT IN ORDER TO PROOF I'M RIGHT LOL.

Fake as fuck, it's a foam rock and a crisis actor using tons of stage blood. Protip: real blood doesn't looks like ketchup.

oo, webm plx

haven't seen this one

Mmh. Yeah, I guess. That and the drowning cages are probably the only creative uses of violent statement I've seen from these dipshits.

Where the fuck was the co-ordinator for those acts? Bring that guy back, is he missing? Fired? Killed? Hopefully the latter.

some "borderline" edgelords normies post it on their kikebook

If the claim is real, they'll be editing that into a big propaganda piece as they usually do.
topkek, the faggot claiming it's fake has never seen the inside of an ER. Again, I'd like for that fucktard toothpaste to go out and volunteer as an EMT or Para assistant, whatever the fuck they have over there.

I'd say it's real. Why would they go through the effort of staging it when they can just drop a rock on a guy's head?

Yeah okay but how is that even effective? Do teens watch that shit and tell themselves hell yeah I just want to go to Syria and crush the head of some random dude with a rock?

Autism: the poster
Notice that the autist is unable to form an argument and instead spouts memes, which is the only language the autist understands. He also shouts "evidence, goy!" while again also not providing evidence to the contrary, even when his hypothesis is much less likely.

It's ISIS we're talking about here. These niggers drown people in cages and run them over with tanks. Why the fuck would they have a problem dropping a rock on some guy's head.

>B-but that's not what happens in the movies.

Fucking off yourself, faggot.

>Cropped video from previous thread, were the same guy dies thrice, it's oso real goy, now let jamal fuck them white womyn.

Protip, it fucking does once it begins coagulating.

>Mexican Intellectuals

Look up the difference between oxygenated and deoxygenated blood.

>Strawman
Not an argument, gg jew.

From feet to head or head to feet?
If it's the first then it's really fucking brutal.

I guess. I'm a little bit surprised that none of the prisoners have done a "riot" and charged one of the IS members. I bet someone has but they might not have taped it. On a second thought they might not do it because they will face a more terrifying death.

Imagine being in their position though, looking down in the ground. Only hearing gun shots. Suddenly you hear the gunshot hit near/on your friend to the right/left knowing that you are next.

Kind of horrifying.

>hey you guys over here!.. you guys I found one! this one should be big enough!

What did he mean by this?

>spoonfeed me so I don't have to prove myself an idiot

Haha, source? Did some noods get leaked?

>DO MY RESARCH FOR ME LOL.

He's a kid who was (allegedly) killed by the air force of the army of which the guy being executed is a part. The kid was crushed under rubble, so ISIS crushed him under rubble.

It's like when they burned that guy alive it was because he was supposedly fire bombing ISIS civilians

It's Islamic justice, they do it in Iran as well.

people die all the time, who gives a shit?

Do you think all these killings will have a positive or negative effect on the genetics of the population? Also they blurred out that guys buttcrack lol

Fake or not, it's fucking weird to me how theatrical ISIS is with these videos. Like seriously, if it is real, what reason do they have to make these super fast cuts right at the point of impact? This is what Hollywood does to mask the fact that what they're producing isn't real.

Young Muslims are extremely impressionable and think things like Twitter are the greatest thing since Muhammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmed peace be upon him.

It's a very different understanding of social media over there. We use it to post breakfast and dank memes. They use it to start revolutions like the Arab Spring.

>No sources, nice pic homo.
>IT'SDARKER ON THE RIGHT THAT MEANS IT'S REAL GOY'S

Will he be ok?

>From feet to head or head to feet?

see

(you)
artery vs vein

Holy fuck, this Dutch fag is raging. This nigger is problem an ISIS member himself.

Maybe it has been staged by some western country, or by Assad or by Israel. Those countries want to make ISIS look like a demon.

>That halibut was fit for Jehovah!

How does he start spitting up blood after a massive head trauma? Shouldn't that require broken ribs (or any other object for that matter) piercing the lungs?

Who is that kid that appears when the bloody fag look at the camera?

>that perfect cut right as the tank hits his body
>I-it's totally not a dummy, guys! He really got ran over!

What do you think is going on through someones head when they are lying on the ground like that and 3 people away from getting shot to death?

It's cool brahs, just make youre you do not actually post any sources to support your claims.

>"Jump more to the right"
>"O-Okay master"

Somehow that was a little bit funny but still disgusting.

>completely flattened
Ouch.

Fake as fuck.
It's just some footage of a dude drinking fake blood played in reverse.

fake and gay

isis are pussies
>just bash him with a rock
really nigger? they must be out of ideas

Wow its astounding that they only crushed his artery's and no veins could have diluted the blood.

You're doing a good job at derailing this.

The fact is you're either here for (you's) or you're just a dumb sandnigger who doesn't understand basic anatomy.

Either way, baited.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arterial_blood
I suspect you're just a troll though.

They grew up watching western media. So it's only natural they would emulate the cinematic style they're used to.

Who is this women, I must see those titties.

heavy.com/news/2015/06/isis-islamic-state-executes-drowns-in-cage-blows-up-spies-brutal-video-propaganda-uncensored-youtube-iraqi-espionage-men-killed/

Why not? Western teens watch Blackhawk Down or play Call of Duty and want you join the army. Apparently ISIS has a problem with western recruits deserting because they get given the shit jobs like cooking and cleaning until they prove they're not spies, which is nothing like the exciting, action packed battle and execution videos showed.

just check out what happens when you shot yourself with a gun familia

youtube.com/watch?v=eVm88MX2Gw4

Still no footage of those allegedly bathed in barrels of acid dudes?

Wow, it's astounding how when a vein is injured you won't bleed out and die within minutes but when an artery is cut you will.

Wow. I wonder what could be the reason for that.

Wow.

Skull crushed, roof of mouth destroyed. blood and brain flows into mouth and throat, coughing ensues.

fake and gay

Nice going bro! Still you have no SOURCES for YOUR CLAIMS.
Go ahead keep going
Ahhh Nice, it literally proves nothing though, it's "Bright red" So nice that the vid shows tomato neutral red though.

Arterial blood does. I'm guessing dropping the rock on his head popped his carotid arteries, which would explain why it looks like there's bright red paint gushing from his mouth.

His skull was likely fractured and splinters severed an artery. The sputtering was him choking on his own blood

Yeah you're right he just let them run over his feet only with the tank.

>pretending to be this stupid

Why would someone shoot a man before dumping him into the ocean?

is he ok

You have the power to do it, your people are the choosen ones, do it

Ah, thanks senpaitachi

>carotid arteries
There is literally no proof on this subject.

To kill them?

I dunno they really rocked his world with their message of peace.

Trips says the fire rises

I disagree, Americans sometimes notice when people go missing, easier for the CIA to just use a studio in hollywood desu senpai