Hi Sup Forums

Hi Sup Forums.
I just found this bag of unknown white powder in a glasses case in a drawer in a pile of our family belongings.
I've taken Mkat and Molly and Ketamine enough in the past to know the flavour.
Dubs and I'll gum some
Trips and I'll snort a line.
Wish me luck! It's unlikely to harm me, correct?

semen or base amphetamine

OP here.
Hopefully not semen lol. I've never snorted either though

Shameless self bump

why not
>inb4 its just backingsoda

post time stamp

This

hoping for trips

rolling

Close enough

gimme some op

it begins

fucker

oh shit

uuuuu this gon be fun

winrar

Now we're fuckin talkin

OP Shove it up the ass!

Congrats now you have to snort your dogs ashs

op better hit top and bottom gums and take that line

This is most definitely meth bruter

that's cocaine, which means it's 90% cancer causing agents, and 5% some cocain like substance, and 5% actual cocain

looks like meth

Hahaha OP here, fuck I wasn't expecting that response. It looks like somebody has already rolled trips.
So;
Timestamp incoming.
Then the line.
If yall want video I need a site I can post the video from my phone.

OP again...
Its in a plastic wrap within the baggie, dunno if you guys noticed

this

Timestamp it faggot

Time stamp, fuckers.
I'm legit. Now tell me where I can post the snorting video.
Not doing gums also. One or the other

I try the Quad to put all the powder in your ass

Oh shit almost

So cloooooose!

so close to mega victory

>00006
Fuhhhhh...

OP here.
If someone rolls quint zeros before I snort it, I'll put the entire lot in my ass

Oh fuck me

Snort a line. Just put it on YouTube that's not illegal. Or convert to webm and post here you idiot

Can I convert to webm only using my phone?

OP again. Someone answer my question while I shit. No WiFi in bathroom, brb 5

Probably not, make volafile or something

Unsure, goole it.

Ok just snort it. And tell us how you feel you will want another line if it's meth or coke. It looks crystalline so it's not heroin or fentynal. You will be just fine.

Could be dnt and then lol yay lucky you.

Its not dmt.

Hexen?

You can't even get high off of ingesting DMT by itself, faggot

OP here.
It's almost definitely mephedrone, I've come to the conclusion this has been confiscated years ago by my dad, from my sister.
Either way thanks for the informed estimate. My main concern is being so wired my family notice.
I have some 10mg benzos (prazepam) in my possession, if I'm too high off the powder, 5 of those will calm me down right?

> meth

looks nothing like meth. it's either powdered speed or cocaine.

You would have to smoke dmt.

Don't worry of that's clearly just that white marijuana, snort a tab in your pipe

Nice! Party on! Do a liner shits fun.

>ingesting substances which he doesn't actually know the contents of
>attempting to mix said unknowns with other drugs
holy hell you're fucking retarded. can i borrow $100?
you'll be dead before i need to pay you back anyways

Aww it's funny you think a line of uppers and 50mg downers will kill somebody.
Grow the fuck up m8

OP again. I've been on some Mkat binges, I know what it's like. I also completely disagree with you hahaha I hate Mkat.

OP again. It's got that horrible sweet sickly chemical smell like Mkat. And it's a tiny bit greasy between my fingers, like Mkat. Whatever. Line is being racked

pm me your address, I'll send you some MDMA

looks more like paste though, but could be the photo

Damn dirty liar. Only if you put put a handful of your sisters dirty panties in there with it so I can fap all day.

Pm? On 4chinz?
Its fluffy guys. Not a paste.
Greasy if I put it on fingers and rub together. It's just under 2g by my estimation.
The smell really worries me. It smells like Mkat has gone off?
Is that possible? If it's drugs I'll snort it but if it's rotten drugs I ain't gonna bother

Just gummed a decent bit. Made my tongue lips gums numb.
So it's coke right?
Tastes very bitter. Not metallic. Just chemical-ey

It's prolly just impure, rotten would mean some fungi would be able to live on it, which I doubt. I don't advice you to snort it tho, your really have no way of knowing what it is, even if it's sold as mkat, it might have gone off as in the chemicals habit deteriorated over time, or it was impure to begin with.

Probably coke that has a heavy cut

Ty for the opinions.
I just gummed a bit more, Ive only knowingly done coke twice (ket is my thing) but this tastes so fucking awful. Worse than my memory of Mkat (which was the worst thing I'd tasted until today)

It definitely makes my gums/tongue numb though. So coke is the ONLY thing it could be?

>ONLY thing it could be?
More like the ONLY thing you would want it to be... smh

errr? I dont get it.
I too hope its cocaine and not some baggie'd plant killer thats numbing my lips. but you still didnt answer my fucking question.
smh

Straw it up your asshole.

Wouldn't you be able to tell by the high

U ded, OP? I'm sure it's coke

Okay I'll take your word for it.
Gonna snort a line then go for a cigarette. I'll tell yall how I feel in 5. Or 10

looks like speed

No, don't take my word for it

Take his word for it. ;)

god damn /b knows it's drugs

Could be meth.

pics of the line?

Waiting for pics op

Pics. Need some cheering up after work

Pics of what?
I'm back, it's coke. I can tell because I didn't get a disgusting Mkat throat-drip
And also because I want to do more already.

OP here, I took your word for it. It's coke. I'm just not experienced with coke at all. I spoke to my coke head buddy, he says based off my description it's deffo cocaine

Pics of the pile and the card and the line and the bill and the everything op I want to get fucked up by osmosis.

That's quite a lot of coke to steal from someone.

sorry bro i Just cannot be bothered.

stolen might be a strong word. the way i found it suggests to me its been confiscated by my dad, from my sis, and then he's forgotten about it. If anyone asks I can just feign innocence.

OP here.
sorry i didn't deliver video, if there were an easy way I would've.
but I'm going now anyway. sorry for any disappointment. I'd snort another line for video's sake but I have a family obligation in 1hour. need to go get showered etc.

that does not look like meth, and of your description it is 90% cocaine.

Fuck you, then.

>thinks adulterate drugs mixed with other known dangerous drugs isn't dangerous
do your family the favor of having to find your dead body and OD in a motel instead you worthless piece of shit
you can't even do drugs without being a fucking retard, how much worse can you get?

Haha you took that long to reply, grow up kid. Did you purposely wait until OP said he was leaving so you could retort without being made to look stupid again?
Try harder, you failed. Get out more. Realise the human body is more resilient than 0.1g of cocaine and 50mg benzos. He'll survive. Don't cry

OP here.
I didn't need the prazepam but I'm almost tempted to drop 5 just to spite this naive idiot. But he wouldn't be around for me to laugh at...

Are you feeling anything yet? Also, I have the feeling you're a fellow britfag.

thats crystal lsd
if you touch that shit ur gonna be tripping for the rest of ur life

Yes m8 it was coke. I snorted it about half an hour ago so it's wearing off already
And yes Liverpool mate. Moved to south of france the last month, which is how I found the coke, there's a room full of unsorted shit we haven't put in the new house yet. It was hidden in amongst that.

hopefully is mxe

OP is a faggot !

OP here. Lol'd

Where can i get mcat nowadays? None in uk?

op is a line sniffer

coke is a really shitty drug isnt it?
what you want to do is inject some crystal meth
coke is almost like eating chocolate on the feel good scale

I wanna get back on my 12 hour wanks with 3g mcat

agreed, or worst meth ever. shit aint no shards

Ayahuasca?