Every now and then I'm reminded I'm single and still a kissless virgin and the feeling of loneliness ruins everything I...

Every now and then I'm reminded I'm single and still a kissless virgin and the feeling of loneliness ruins everything I do, can't even speak to people because I'm stuck in my head. I wish the last girl I dated didn't bail on me and I've no balls to ask a girl out irl from my course and I barely see her anyway because she goes home in between classes. I get anxiety and don't know how to deal with it and thats all I can ever focus on these days. Fuck my life, I will be alone forever, too much of a pussy to make a change, too fucked up mentally to even like myself.

Can I not be alone here at least?
>feels thread

bump

You can try to distract your sadness with these goofy greentexts and memes, or you can take it to the hilt and accept that you're most likely going to be alone forever or, in the best possible scenario, become infatuated with someone in the future for some indeterminate period of time before having that fail on you too. No matter the scenario, though, like all people, in the end, you will grow sick and feeble and die alone. The best you can hope for is that someone is there to watch you while you die, but if it's someone you do love, why would you ever want to subject them to that? Live alone, die alone, and make sure your body is recovered by professionals who won't be phased by your death before you decompose enough to disturb your neighbors.

aw man this hit me hard my grandma told me she loved me when she had cancer .Then had convolions and died right in front of me.

That is some week ass advice dog, Women are easy to get just talk to every one you see one of them is bound to fall in love with also you don't die alone if your with some one you love and your family stop being a faggot.

see what bothers me is that I had someone in my life that made me feel incredible, and the feeling was mutual but then it just ended and ever since I've been craving that feeling. No matter what I do that makes me happy, nothing made me THIS happy and I feel like until I get that feeling again I'm just going to have to settle for whatever 'this' is... I thought meeting someone new would be easier now that I tried but I just can't do it, I know you have to put yourself out there and all that, but I just can't bring myself to do it. I've no idea why that is, I feel like there's something off about me and thats just preventing me from doing anything, I always feel like "i'll do it tomorrow because it'll be a better day, today is not that day" but it just happens every day. I just want to be that happy again, be with someone to make me this happy. I was so close, fuck...

Sorry to hear that user.

I had a similar experience, my grandma had cancer when I was about 10, she had amnesia too and forgot who I was. My mom told me that and she asked if I wanna see my grandma since its her last days, I said no, I think the fear of not being recognized by someone I love and then have them die was just too much. She died a few days later and I just had to deal with it. Think I chose right tho.

It's okay.

Tell that nonsense in your first clause to OP, not me, and let me know how conscious you'd be of your loved ones while you're in a fucking hospice on your third day in a drug coma on a breathing apparatus just so great aunt Gertrud can get around to seeing you one last time. You'd be a dehydrated sack of bones kept on a precipice just so those you love can watch you fall off.

Dubs get

OP here, see I get along well with everyone, girls and guys, I just feel like a joke trying to approach women in 'that' way. They always intimidate me and feel like they're better than me, like what have I got to offer?

not to mention I've so many imperfections that make me ugly as fuck under my clothes I just don't want anyone to see that. Everyone just seems better than me and I've no idea why anyone would choose me over someone else

If my experience is anything to go by, anyone, and judging by the little you shared, it is, then what I can say is that you'll get used to the feeling. It won't be loneliness, nor will there be a drive to fill a lack. You'll come to accept the misshapen piece of you. It'll no longer be a hole but a scar, and over time it will heal and dull and be something you catch only in your peripherals.

this

That sucks dude... life is bull shit.... its almost better to die young with your mind then fade into crazy and forget eveny one. You choose right dude not to see some one dieing theres nothing cool about it the doctors did CPR on my grandma she came back to life screamed bloody murder for 10 seconds then fell back and died, it was the most fucked thing I've ever seen in my life.I know why people who go to war don't talk about it

no one is better then you! Every one is shit and wants to spread there seed before they die stop being a faggot wake up start drinking take drugs get some pussy its the only point in life

It's ok to be fat, greasy and gay.

Did you have time to get your dick out of her ass before the paramedics got there?

Get help, see a councillor.

Thats a good question I mean its not illegal there dead, but good luck trying to most of your family gonna be out side and do you really want them to walk in on you doing that?

(You)

...kek

we were actually talking about it in psychology class today, before you start helping others you should help yourself and you do that by talking.

I'm sort of ashamed to do that tho, how is talking to someone about my problems different to talking to myself in my head and trying to figure things out that way? its not like I can't figure out the roots of the problems, its the fact that I have them that bother me, there is no cure for that no?

Because other people see your problems from a different perspective and can share new insight into things you otherwise wouldn't have been able to see.