H-holy shit... hillary BTFO

h-holy shit... hillary BTFO

every single fucking day

The democratic primary isnt winner take all you fuckwit.

A person can lose a state but still win delegates.

it's not just the media

>california is the USAs quebec

the only way to get cali, is to cater to them, for sanders to cater to them, he would have to change his platform.

Bernie Sanders is a disgusting human being both inside and out. I mean, you take a look at him, he's a 90 year old skeleton - He looks like he doesn't shower, and has little respect for personal hygiene. If he can't take care of himself in such a fundamental way, what makes you think he can take charge of an entire country? You saw that #BlackLivesMatter video, right? He gave up the microphone to some protesters and left - he put up no fight. He's never put up a fight, which is why he's never done anything of note. He claims he wants to get money out of politics yet bribes people with increased government benefits in exchange for votes. He's a buffoon. The US does not need buffoons.

His economic policies make absolutely zero sense. He is a career politician who has little to no idea what he is talking about. He has no chance at winning the democratic nomination.

The left's erection for this "man" is hilarious, some of the threads and comments I've read about him, more than likely written by 16 year olds, (who, by the way, make up the majority of this site) are some of the funniest shit I've ever seen in my 69 years on this planet.
He's old and senile - he has no idea where he is, mentally or physically. He's a failure - in every sense of the word.

Bernie is a LOSER.

Bernie moving up. He has the momentum.

wat? the only people fucking shit up is the minorities voting for hilary otherwise based bernie wins

Hillary back in 2008 had "momentum" too in the last month of the 2008 primary and made Obama's delegate lead go from 130 to 80 delegates. Guess what? She still lost despite "momentum" because Obama had more delegates than her in the end of the 2008 primary.

>Bernie Sanders is a disgusting human being both inside and out. I mean, you take a look at him, he's a 90 year old skeleton - He looks like he doesn't shower, and has little respect for personal hygiene.

First of all, he is 74 years old. Though I guess he'll be 82 when he's done being president. And campaigning isn't easy - he may not have time to shower every single day. I know I don't. So what?

>If he can't take care of himself in such a fundamental way, what makes you think he can take charge of an entire country?

He's 74 and in better health than most people at age 40. He takes perfectly good care of himself. And I don't see how that matters, regardless.

>You saw that #BlackLivesMatter video, right? He gave up the microphone to some protesters and left - he put up no fight.

There's no need to fight, you racist. Black people need a voice, and he is giving them one.

>He's never put up a fight, which is why he's never done anything of note.

So I'm guessing that starting a political revolution is "nothing of note" to you?

He claims he wants to get money out of politics yet bribes people with increased government benefits in exchange for votes. He's a buffoon. The US does not need buffoons.

>His economic policies make absolutely zero sense.

Explain.

>He is a career politician who has little to no idea what he is talking about.

Bernie is absolute opposite of a career politician. He wants to keep money out of politics.

>He has no chance at winning the democratic nomination.

You have literally no idea what you're talking about. Have you seen my original image? California is worth over 500 delegates. He is going to win California. Thus he will have more delegates.

Fuck you.

When Hillary loses you limp wristed faggots will ignore Hillary as usual and spend your time protesting Trump because you cucks are scared of looking like a sexist.

She lost because she ran a horrible campaign, just like she's running right now.

Goddamn Bernie Sanders is so motherfucking ugly, I don't know how anyone can stand to look at the TV with him on it. He is like a caricature from DARE propaganda, just absolutely disgusting.

I mean Hebrew politicians (and people) aren't exactly handsome, or even average, but they at least look like normal human beings, not some weird puppet or a worm wearing a human disguise.

I once saw a webm of Bernie Sanders eating a sandwich, I nearly threw up. It was worse than watching 1 guy 1 jar, which I can at least wrap my head around. Bernie Sanders eating a sandwich was like watching a car crash, but when the impact happens, each car just explodes with a tidal wave of blood.

What the fuck is up with his hair? Is there no one around him to say "Hey, why don't we go down to the homeless shelter and get this fucked up wad of shit you call a hairstyle sorted out? Ok Bernie, you ugly fuck?" Jesus christ.

Also, is he not Jewish? I want to say he looks like he's from Israel, but he looks more like he was born in an underground meth lab. Every inch of his skin is like the extra pale spotted skin of a leper's penis.

Holy fuck someone give that guy an Elephant Man mask or something so I can look at him without turning to shit-scented stone. God fucking damn. His face looks like one of those prosthetic faces attached to sunglasses they give massive head wound victims. Motherfucker literally looks like a bear ate his goddamn face, and that is what the modern medicine could cobble together for him out of novelty rubber ears and breast implants.

Bernie Sanders, Jesus fucking Christ.

lmao this board is shit now

I support Bernie but fuck! You guys are annoying. Bernie would literally landslide Hilary which probably isn't going to happen. The best hope you have for Bernie getting the nomination is to push Hilary's indictment. Atleast Trump supporters know how to get their man in.

This

Plus California loves Hillary.

I don't understand... it's 2293-1533, so how is Bernie only down by 318?

No they don't.

I'd like to say the DNC and the establishment are doing a fine job of getting Donald Trump elected for president.

Bernie would need to win California by 99% to secure all the delegates. If Bernie wins California by 60-40% (extremely unlikely), he still doesn't win based on the math.

End yourself OP

The superdelegates are magically going to switch to bernie panders after he blows shillary out in commiefornia.

nevermind that the dem primaries are proportional, so bernie can't win since shilldog will keep at least half of the remaining delegates.

But if he wins California then all the super delegates will swap to him overnight and he'll WIN

Those are delegates that are still out on the wire. They can change thier support at anytime. pledge delegates are delegates locked in in support for a candidate. In pledge delegates Bernie is off by 300-400

so basically berniecucks are as bad at math as they are at economics. Thanks user, and God bless

All polls are in favor of Hillary. She's simply more recognizable. As left as California is, she is still closer to the mainstream.

>every single fucking day

More than that.

You get paid, right?

I'd hate to see someone do this for free.

How much of a cuck would you need to be?

>he's getting 100% of the delegates
He and Shillbot will probably end up splitting them 50/50 like always

The worst parts of his appearance are by far his loose lips which just kind of hang due to gravity and his ugly fucking yellow teeth. I can't even look at his ugly fucking face without throwing up.

>when he's done being president.
The delusion game is strong
>And campaigning isn't easy - he may not have time to shower every single day
Donald Trump sleeps 4 hours a night. He looks great for 70. Reminder Trump is 4 years younger than Bernie, just 4

>Hillary needs less than 100 delegates to win
>California is next
>California is the biggest liberal POS state in the US
>Bernie wins California
>Hillary still gets enough delegates from losing California to win
>Riots ensue

I'm marking my calendar so I can take the day off from work so I can troll the internet all day and be comfy while I watch the live streams of peaceful lefties being violent.

No they won't , he would need more pledged delegates than Hilary in order for the conversation to even start about the super delegates switching sides ....and in order for him to overtake Hillary in pledged delegates he wouldn't just need to win California, he would need to win it by 100% margin.

Can't tell if you're just fucking stupid or a troll.

This board really does suck dick now.

How do you do this? Is this a plugin?

Maybe it's because of my bias for Bernie but I really don't see a lot of Hilary supporters coming out of the woodwork. Then again I don't see a lot of trump supporters and he's on the rise.

>t. homosex

It seemed like a meme at first but honestly Bernie Bros are a real thing. People are terrified by Bernie supporters on both sides and are afraid to show support for their candidates because of them. Sanders supporters can be scary fanatical.

Is that you Mr. Trump?

They're ironically more violent than Trump supporters. Life is truly stranger than fiction.

How am I a homosexual?

BTFO!!!!