So where are the good videos/pics of people actually getting shot, wounds, blood, etc? Google's giving me nothing

So where are the good videos/pics of people actually getting shot, wounds, blood, etc? Google's giving me nothing.

Bumping with Miley peeing

So far this is the only image I've found that even has blood in it.

bump

google.com ...asshole!

She is perioding HARD

amirightguys?

no this is 4chin

WHO CARES?

AMERICA FIRST !
ONLY DUMB AMERICANS ARE KILLED !!!

They got what they deserves !

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand mass shootings. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of bullet trajectories most of the rounds will go over a typical victim's head. There's also the shooter's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Elliot Rodger's YouTube videos, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of the suspect, to realize that he's not just funny- he is saying something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike mass shootings truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in the shooter's existencial catchphrase "GOODNIGHT LAS VEGAS," which itself is a cryptic reference to The Flintstones in Viva Rock Vegas. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as the shooter's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a YOU CANT DODGE THE RODGE tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

A-Hole

I guess that does qualify as a "wound"

Yeah, perioding from the A-Hole.

amirightguys?

I want to lick that blood right off her dead bod.

Anyone have info or an educated guess on the weapon he used? I haven't watched but a few clips, but it's clearly a full auto either belt-fed or with a big ass c-mag or something.

Thats hot

anyone know what kinda weapon he used?

rip in peace captain paddock

Bazooka

Former military here

He used an M240 apparently.

There are clips where the variation in shooting speed is quite variable, indicating a bump-fire semiautomatic rifle.

There are other clips where the firing variation is smooth and steady, indicating the use of a fully automatic rifle, likely belt-fed from the number of shots between pauses.

Bump

The normies are revealing themselves...

i get that reference because I'm smart

Kek

*puts on my tinfoil*

sounded like more than one weapon to me.

Such a trashy white broad i fucking LOVE

Where did you hear that? I'd believe it from the number dead, 7.62 ripping through the crowd.

There were multiple weapons, just not fired at the same time

you might be a normie if- you still use the word normie in 2017.

you might be a normie if- you don't know where to look for the real gore associated with this event.

you might be a normie if- you don't know about the forum on the darknet dedicated to incidents like these.

you might be a normie if- you don't understand that 99.999999% of Sup Forums users are normies.

>Sup Forums
>users

Oooookay normie.

thats what i mean though. the one clip sounded like he fired a few rounds from an auto then a few from a semi. the dude sounded prepared though so it wouldnt surprise me if he was switching.

lookout guys

we found the snowflake.

Was the heaviest fire concentrated near the center and front of the stage?
It might help to know where to look.

>darknet
>2017
> implying the whole tor network isn't pwned at this point

top kek

It's not hard to shoot an auto like a semi though. Many autos have a selector so you can change between the two as well...

this, if your still using tor to browse the dark net without proxies, your on a watch list.

Rrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

they say he had over 10 rifles.

Why the fuck are those two crouched in that spot as if to paint a picture. Looks staged. Why would anyone still be there hanging around. Wtf is this.

word mah niga

The earth is flat or tyebbullets wouldn’t hit the people

Yummy. I'd suck those pissflaps raw.

Yummy. I'd suck those pissflaps raw.

She is such a free spirit. Wife-material tbh. A life with her would be so much fun.

Suck the blood also

So tragic. Imagine dying at a shitty country concert.

They said he fired Over 9000 rounds

Nice.

There is none. It was a hoax. Pack your bags anons. Go home.

It's not that easy to monitor tor traffic tbh. Unless the exit node it's using is operated by the person trying to collect data.

Why is everything a hoax to conspiratards?

Because it's easy to hoax an event with pics and "live coverage." Everyone is a potential actor until videos are actually provided. Which it seems there are none despite the fact that SOMEONE would've done it by now.

does anyone know why people like to share their connection with the location of the mass shootings? People on facebook will be like "OMG I WAS AT LAS VEGAS 2 YEARS AGO." or "LAS VEGAS IS MY FAVORITE PLACE. I WOULD STAY AT THE BELLAGIO ALL THE TIMEAND IT WAS FUN. PRAYERS TO THE VICTIMS"

Hahahah yes dude
They want the prayers too

This was so obviously fake. Vegas is basically a giant sound stage. Clearly false flag by deep state obama loyalists. None of those people are real, and even the music festival was fake. No one knows what band was playing...

SO fucking FAKE!

Fucking kek

wait, is that real? is this the power of Disney?

I've never even been to the darknet.

yet i feel like i'm on a list just for coming to Sup Forums

Hot. I wonder if you would have enough time to fuck a corpse if you were there.

Fuck you for discrediting such a marvelous hoax. It's obviously a plot to gain traction for gun control.

Something ever blithering idiot of a liberal has wanted just to stroke their dicks hard to defenseless citizens that won't be able to fight back government.

Because it actually makes them think about it a bit more than if it was anywhere they had not been.

Most people will just say a think and not think about it ever again, so tragic pray for them kind of thing. However, when those people have more of a frame of reference, like having been there 2 years ago, they can imagine it more.

Probably also to get a bit of attention by coming of as some kind of expert on the area, I don't know.

Top kek

nigga wat

typing like reddit is also a sign of being a normie

like this???

why am i spacing???

Like i've been posting on reddit!

NEWFAG DETECTED

Dude, you think Disney isn't capable of this? They've promoted the act of pedophilia since the early years of Hannah Montanna.

some pedo's are actually good people

Imagine if his guns were suppressed. How many more people would be dead simply from not knowing there was a shooting happening. I wonder how much longer jason cucklord would've been playing for. Crazy shiiit

Mom that got shot daughter won't leave her

dat ass

can you X-ray the clothes please and thank you

M-16 I done heard

It's for the new Jackass movie.

Not Hollywood pedos. As much as people like to fantasize, you have to admit that those who's taken advantage of kids are on another level of creepy.

Remember Miley Cryrus' dad who complained about her 18th birthday being celebrated at a stripper club BY DISNEY?

That company has been taking advantage of child actors. They still are now. They'll continue to do so.

yea but its a results thing, it doesnt matter if the guy is smart or not the results are distruction. So this guy is kind of worthless and apparently dead so good riddens. If you are smart but do nothing with it you might as well be dumb.

Maybe thats why he did this , cause he was smart but couldnt find an outlet to perform. I mean he could have gone into the military but hes probably lazy and weak. Thats why he shot on innocent by standards.

No one cares about your IQ. It doesnt matter just like this guys IQ doesnt matter. Whats done is done. You are lauging, good. Im glad you are laughing instead of being such a smart guy that you go and kill people. So keep laughing loser.

I dont think you are that smart though. You ramble on. You are not succinct and you speak in vague terms. I doubt that you even really know what you are talking about. You have a vague idea "mass shooters like this are smart people" but no real point.

Who cares about your IQ you still are as useless as a wild ape raging in the jungle. You have nothing to offer society. Prove me wrong.

Protip: you have a low IQ

you might be a normie if you're this faggot

You actually fell for a Rick and Morty pasta?

>Pathetic

Oooooh the bait has caught ya

he is a reddit user, look at his typing spacing.....
why be shocked a normie turns out to be this stupid?

Is this real?

Tbh
If they listened to country music, they probably deserved it

Correct my if I'm wrong but this idiot (the shooter) didn't even managed to injure one cop?

Sorry to all the idiots saying that this guy was trying to convey a message, he was just a normie trying to act crazy. If he wanted to convey any depth in the shooting he would have been prepared for a police charge.

This is what I have wanted for a long time.

Keep this thread bumped and keep making new threads with this type of content over the next few days.

so the quality of a normie vs a non normie is knowing an ipaddress and possible passowrd combination.

Thats bs , being a normie should be a quality inherent to a person. Thats like saying someone is a coward because they dont have a gun.

Either that or calling someone a "normie" really doesnt mean anything. Only ignorant lazy people speak in vague terms. Fing normie losers

Shut up Nina.

If the majority of the country owned guns, then shootings would happen less frequently. The reason behind it is hat the shooter will be aware that he/she can potentially die as well for performing an idiotic act.

Sadly, liberals cry too much and have been using feelings as a way to tug at our heart strings like babies.

>When your tampon falls out
That's why I use Tampax. Tampax with AutoFit Technology, for those heavy days when you might be shot

Maximum kek, only good nigger is a dead nigger

According to you he was ready/understood the dynamic of performing a shooting.

Then why didn't he manage to injure only ONE cop when they charged him?

I had fun, i dont watch rick and morty. And these words exist without rick and morty reference they have a meaning.

It is grammatically correct English for the most part. So I was referencing that idea that interpretation. I guess I did fall for it why is that pathetic?

huehue ur so funny n edgy