What did he do that was so bad?

what did he do that was so bad?

He panicked, that was his problem. After Kante left, his replacement Mendy got injured and the first few results didn't go his way, he started to panic, and mess around with the lineups, formations and tactics. When as recent results have shown, he should have just stuck with what won them the title, especially after Ndidi came in.

players got fed up so made no effort for 6 months until he got fired, then miraculously played well again

same thing happened with Mou a couple of years ago after they won the league at chelsea

restricted access to the dope, he actually did the right thing

Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do coach more like?

The players are backstabbing cunts

He gave them the fucking league and they have him a knife in the back.

Doubtful any of them will get big moves now that people know their character

wat

wtf is this shit

>same thing happened with Mou

but at least at chelsea those players were famous internationals that have had and will continue to have success at the highest levels of the game.
hardly anyone had even heard of any of thse lcfc players before 2015

what

Take a breath and try again

nice old school meme

Please lurk before posting.

i don't think the players care that much who the coach is, they just want to win. once they realize they couldn't win with ranieri, what other recourse did they have?

how embarassing

Ranieri probably did shit like ban ketchup or make them train 3 hours a day instead of 2 or something like that

>yfw leicester fans are adamant that ranieri had zero impact last season and it wouldn't have mattered who was the manager because of the coaching staff & recruitment team

you got em good chief

i don't think the players are that petty

How new can you actually be to not know this

rationed their pizza

Footballers are retarded idiot babies, partiularly British ones

Didn't change anything except replace Kante with someone who's much much worse. That's what.

how naive of you

yesterday they won with the same team that won them the league, except for a player that's much worse than Kante in place of Kante

Doubt it will affect their chances as long they keep performing.

> they just want to win
Then shit like that wouldn't happen. And Arsene would be out of job long ago. Some players want a cozy boss, some want a demanding one, and so on and so on.

Pretty much. Chelsea last season and Lestah this one showed it rather well.

>27 points in 27 matches
Seems to be working

Did you already forgot this guy?

Pretty much

That's different because Moyes was clearly a hack and Ranieri clearly wasn't

he just wanted to spend more time with his family

as a result, banned pizza, mozzarelle and thai hookers from the players' diet to get the sack

Good meme

>Ranieri clearly wasn't
m8, he fluked a title. thats it. he was very much a moyes tier coach his entire career.

Kind of ridiculous desu.

motherfucking newfags

Remember when everyone on Sup Forums said his sacking was a terrible move.

Why the fuck is Sup Forums always wrong?

I thought for a second I was on Sup Forums. You guys should go there.

I think it shows Ranieri wasn't as good a coach as everyone thought.

No. Mendy was bought to replaced Kante. Mendy was injury prone and shit anyway.

Ndidi was bought in January and has been brilliant.

It was a dick move, I don't think nobody denied the team was shit back then.
Just like getting rid of a cancer survivor player who just saved you from relegation even tho he was fucking horrible.

This meme is probably 7-8 years old, we've been here too long, THAT'S embarrassing.

>Mendy was injury prone and shit anyway.
Pretty sure every fucker was hyping him as the new Kante in the summer.

I almost didn't post this. I thought to myself, "Is it stale? Will it work? If I get one (You) it's going be an insult." I hit post anyway and immediately regretted my decision. I didn't check back until now.

Holy shit you newfags actually fell for one of the most classic memes.

when i say win i mean success. if you think your career is dead under your current manager, what would you do?

I've seen it around recently too. I feel like Sup Forums is a newfag magnet for some reason.

> he he newfags

He was probably forcing them yo eat shitty overrated italian food or something

>
lol seems like they migrated from reddit.

if you don't lurk for 3 years and research every meme don't even bother posting

He changed a lot of the backroom staff, for example he got rid of a sports psychologist that the players liked.
That and he wanted to move to a more deeper defensive style, not the press and counter style that won them the league.

Take over another mans team and pass all the work Pearson did as his own
>Le buy them pizza hehe while the team someone else built and prepared stomped the weakest year of English football
Summer fans crying he's gone is disgusting

>gave them the league
>biggest passenger ever

What he did was .

Then you have . I personally believe it's because they and that's what make them irate and go against him.

What I find funny is that he won't a coach award but now . He just had a team that worked.

he chatted shit in the locker room

No hard feelings

Yes

you never know what goes on behind the scenes. he might've been an aloof cunt that took far too much credit for what the eleven men on the pitch accomplished last season and then started putting the blame on them went things went wrong. he's hardly a tactical genius with a blindingly successful career

not saying that's what he is but I doubt the lads would have turned on him like that if he was a likeable figure and had the demeanor of your favorite grandpa the way he looks in pictures

LOVE how many people you got with this

I agree I dont think most people realize how much they dont know. A lot of team drama happens in the locker room. Big egos clash all the time.

They figured out about the (((pizza)))

As a supposed newfag I can say it's because Sup Forums has good footy banter and more of an energetic vibe - care about enjoying good footy/surprise results/gimmick posting and good memes etc. Not as obsessed about newfags/outsiders as other forums I guess?

I recognised it on sight but I feel that a couple of words were changed so the Clark Kent effect was there. You left out an "even" and you replaced "look" with "coach".