We need to apologize

We need to apologize.

No we dont

Cuck.

you should apoligize

Say that to her fucking face.

Should've dropped another, we might have gotten super anime.

no, the deserved more

the only moderation I wish Sup Forums had was a ban on obvious daily bait threads

also less Sup Forums country stuff

She's probably dead man, I can't.

None of those fucks are probably alive. Fuck off

CHING CHONG DING DONG TOYATA NISSAN

Ok...sorry you're an asshole
There, I feel better

>Oh, you cute historical ignoramus.
>Don't you know these terrible bombings wiping out civilian masses without warning were absolutely necessary?
>We had their entire fleet battered and their forces unable to put up a meaningful fight, but they just wouldn't surrender!
>It totally wasn't a medical experiment just to see what the aftermath of a nuke actually does to people.
>We would have dropped them on the Germans, but they're white- I mean, Hitler offed himself just in time. Those lucky Germans!

>same bait
>same message
>same retard
kys

Only if they're sorry for Pearl Harbor.

Have her government apologize to these men first.

>do eeet again usa

>asians empathy is on par with niggers

Keep up that talk and I'll come over there and Dresdon your stupid Kraut face.

I literally don't care for your opinions.

>implying we were the bad guys.
>implying Germany didn't spur Japan alongside them into a losing war.
>forgetting Germany's colossal genocide of civilians.
Sure. Your people were just pure as gold, Mr. Kraut.

Japan won't even apologize for what they did in WW2 why would they receive an apology from anyone?

Why two bombs? Wouldn't be one enough?

I'm not implying we're innocent, just that you are five times as bad.

You know without Germany none of this would have happened. Your existence has plagued civilization for quite some time. Now youa re fucking the world once more by letting the Middle East rampage across Europe and holding everyone hostage with the EU.

We just try to be good americans. Melting pot of nations and all.

I'm sorry.

Naw

The only thing we should apologize for is not nukeing them a third time.

Holocaust= German Genocide seconded only by Stalin's Purging.
Germany= Aggressors of World War II, the most destructive war in all of human history. (They also began World War I, second most destructive war. But WWII is the great highlight).

Your screw ups gave the Zionists the right fuel they needed to form Israel, which in turned costed thousands of American lives to defend.

NICE GOING, GERMANY! GREAT JOB!
I can completely see how we are worse after we gave Japan a chance to surrender before the bombs were dropped. Unlike those who attack families in the night like cowards with your Gestapo.
And if you want to bring up the internment camps I will remind you that we didn't add gas chambers and crematoriums.
BUT according to you we are five times worse.

Go home and gorge yourself of some rotten kraut, Kraut.

>no u

Admit that the nukes were pointless.

All of the top Germany's best males were killed during the war, only the cowards who surrendered or escaped the draft survived. They went on to breed and propagate their inferior genes into Germany's modern day males (not to mention the millions of Russian babies born!). This explains all of Germany's cuckold tendencies and degeneracy. Ironic that this is the exactly opposite of what Hitler wanted. Shame we didn't all out nuke Dresden/Berlin instead of just fire-bombing.

We gave them a chance before Hiroshima.
We gave them a chance after Hiroshima.
It wasn't until after Nagasaki that they took the offer.

If the tables were turned I have no doubt in my mind Germany would have bombed Chicago and New York without a second thought.

Need to? No. We wanted too, just because we could. That's metal as fuck. We should have nuked every square inch of that inbred island.

They were pushed back to their home territory and unable to break through your fleet by the time you dropped the nukes.
>If the tables were turned I have no doubt in my mind Germany would have bombed Chicago and New York without a second thought.
Ironically, your country would now be less contaminated through nuclear detonations in that scenario than it is in this timeline.
>That's metal as fuck.
I think the correct term is "cruel". Also,
>metal
Are you over 40 and balding?

A simple surrender could have prevented this.
The Japanese government failed.
The U.S. upheld its promise.

If they surrendered it wouldn't have happened.

>U.S. cities would be less contaminated by bombing them.
Sure. Let that good ol' Nazi ideology keep you warm at night.

The American public knew about all the atrocities the Japanese committed. The battles fought in the Pacific were 10x more horrifying and costly than anything in the European theatre. The japs were animals. We knew how they treated our POWs, how they marched them to death, held competitions to see who could cut off the most heads. The American public wanted payback, and they got it.

Everybody who's educated about WW2 knew they were ready to surrender. All they asked for was a more dignified surrender than what you had in store for us.
>Sure. Let that good ol' Nazi ideology keep you warm at night.
What I'm getting at is that you conducted an irrational amount of nuclear bomb tests. You have some of the most radioactive areas in the world. They were pointless and wouldn't have happened under our administration.
Do you believe anything that lets you view 'Merica in a positive light?

There is nothing factual wrong about my post. But to answer your question yes, my loyalty is to my home. Everyone else can get fucked. Should've nuked you guys too.

Well she isn't facing me so I can't you fuckwit

I'll start.
Sorry Germany for getting involved against Europeans' interests.

We already did. Read up on the history of the postwar era. We basically rebuilt their entire economy for them because we're a bunch of spineless cucks who apologize for winning wars that other people started.

Japan, meanwhile, still won't fully acknowledge what happened at Nanking and elsewhere.

Fuck off germ. Salty that your third Reich got fucked, and that germany is now being raped by the shitskins.

People in this thread not realizing the nukes were made as a fear tactic against the Russians

mistype, used instead of made

we should apologize for not dropping more

>japs are so cucked into worshipping the people who obliterated their cities and people
literally can't stop laughing. feels good being a god-race American

for not dropping more?