Rocket launcher are not legal, if someone would have had a rocket launcher, he could have stopped the guy in the hotel

Rocket launcher are not legal, if someone would have had a rocket launcher, he could have stopped the guy in the hotel.

Fuck the liberals

Yes they are, they are listed as a Destructive Device, get the right NFA paperwork and file it & pay your tax stamp.

Take some time to step back and think about what you just posted.
If rocket launchers were legal, don't you think we'd have rocket-launch attacks by now?

Antimater is not legal, if someone would have the exact same mass of anti mater than the man masses, he could have throwed it on the guy in the hotel successfully killing him and everyone within 2 or 3 lightyear.

Fuck the liberals

matter?

You should be afraid of getting shot. It is not a remote risk in this country.

Illiterate ?

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand mass shootings. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of bullet trajectories most of the rounds will go over a typical victim's head. There's also the shooter's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Elliot Rodger's YouTube videos, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of the suspect, to realize that he's not just funny- he is saying something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike mass shootings truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in the shooter's existencial catchphrase "GOODNIGHT LAS VEGAS," which itself is a cryptic reference to The Flintstones in Viva Rock Vegas. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as the shooter's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a YOU CANT DODGE THE RODGE tattoo. And no, you cannot see it.. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand..

you can't prevent people that want to get rocket launchers from obtaining one illegally, you dont have an argument

(814) 547-3325

Paige sends the best snaps.

Thats why I don't register my rpg's

The only way to fight bad guys with rocket launchers is good guys with rocket launchers!

If everyone at that festival had a rocket launcher with them, nobody would have had to die.

Fuck liberals.

Lost

Thats a recoiless rifle

The shooter only got such a high score by camping .

+1 (814) 547-3325

Paige snaps.

>a nuke without the ac130

This guy is a pro.

just a nigga with a rocket launcher

Yeah, but I'm kind of proud anyway. Normally it's always some Asian or Arab guys getting all the best scores.