Last 2 digits = kill count

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/olliemcateer?lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=RYnFIRc0k6E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Roll

Roll

Beaten

The reporter is either a lost normie who doesn't have a finger on the pulse of morbid humor or is pretending not to and manufacturing fake outrage to get ad revenue from the former. I don't know which is worse.

Either way, you visited the site, supported the article, and are indirectly promoting it here. Come on, user.

Rolling for wins

rollin!

niggers must die

HA HA HA SO FUNNY FIFTY PEOPLE DIED A LESS THAN 24 HOURS AGO LMAO XD XD

I'm a stealthy sniper dropping niggers from the boot of my car

515/58

wtf is wrong with you?rolling.

It seems that you are lost, go here back here >>>
www.reddit.com

This is why Sup Forums is the place for me.

In Hitman: Blood Money i used to love planning a terror attack instead of doing the mission. The one in Las Vegas (funnily enough) was my favorite as you had so many options and could put a bomb in your briefcase then have a guard walk it through a crowd of people.

A terror sim/ISIS tycoon would be cool where you had to plan out attacks in the name of and you could recruit to form a terror cell etc.

Who the fuck is this Oliver McAteer cunt?

Read "The Gulf War Did Not Take Place" by Baudrillard you filthy normie

outrage clickbait

>social media website Sup Forums

lol, Sup Forums is MSM now.
maybe all the polfags will finally fuck off.

TWITTER

twitter.com/olliemcateer?lang=en

Breivik was a genius.

>Norway: no guns allowed
>Ultra hard mode
>get training abroad
>join shooting club
>play WoW and make kill streaks in CoD
>fuck some white bitches
>build farm, get fertilizer, make bomb
>get cop uniform & van
>blow up parliament
>leftie summer camp on isolated island
>"I'm a police officer, kids. Gather round for protection"

>unload protection
>high score
>PROFIT

Faggots in U.S have access to heaps of weapons can't go anywhere near Breivik. Plus, he did not an hero and now resides in a prestigious private 4 room prison facility playing video games all day.

meh ... rollin

rollingg

>no argument
Yeah, you should retard to reddit

roll

1 are you fucking kidding me

This is Sup Forums....what do you expect? Also roll

99 get

>Baudrillard argued the Gulf War was not really a war, but rather an atrocity which masqueraded as a war.
Yeah, and?

digits

>I read the Wikipedia article now I'm an authority! I still need you to spell it out for me though

This is just advertising masquerading as atrocity. The act of mass-murdering itself has been sterilized and incorporated into the "culture."

please not low

while
>HA HA HA SO FUNNY FIFTY PEOPLE DIED A LESS THAN 24 HOURS AGO LMAO XD XD
is a great point

Rolli

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand mass shootings. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of bullet trajectories most of the rounds will go over a typical victim's head. There's also the shooter's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Elliot Rodger's YouTube videos, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of the suspect, to realize that he's not just funny- he is saying something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike mass shootings truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in the shooter's existencial catchphrase "GOODNIGHT LAS VEGAS," which itself is a cryptic reference to The Flintstones in Viva Rock Vegas. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as the shooter's genius unfolds itself on their television screens..... What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a YOU CANT DODGE THE RODGE tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

Winrar so far

......his name was Steven Paddock

I was saying that to myself after I heard. Finally someone kills more than ten people

It looks like the hacker known as Sup Forums is at it again.
>Also, 99 get

thos-oo digiits

Your comment has no value.

muwaha

I saved this image off of cuntbook the other night so it must mean I'm planning something.

I don't even have a proper plan on when to get my haircut and what to talk to the hot girl who cuts it about.

wow 90 thats a lot of dead jews

hahahahaha yet no where near the record

It is, retard.

kill yourself you effeminate nigger

Rollin for 69

Jewish media

Rolling

>actual confirmed number at the moment

Look mom! Me and my 12 year old friends made it on the news! I got a facebook message that WE DID IT!

Brought it to our attention however, inspiring this little game. I support it. Trips get

What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas

rolling

Ib 00

Who is this Sup Forums?

I don't know if our edge flowed normally and organically back when or all you newfags are the biggest tryhards ever and it's overwhelmingly apparent.

Rollin

99 get

Blow them away.

>complains about mistreatment because he doesn't have current gen consoles/games
>kills a bunch of white people because he claims whitey is going extinct
what a guy.

inb4 00

Rollerino for 99

youtube.com/watch?v=RYnFIRc0k6E
rollin

Living the dream. What we mostly get are angsty noodle-armed lanklets who miss most of their shots shortly after whining to YouTube like it's their personal blog.

The Nazi code is to kill the traitors first. That way you know where everyone stands.

roll

hahahahahahahaha

Roll

congrats

So basically, he got trolled and made an article about it. Good job Sup Forums, I knew we'd make it big.

Trolling involves active antagonistic action. This guy just got butthurt while f5ing for his CP.

roll