Tell me some interesting stories or facts about Bob Dylan

Tell me some interesting stories or facts about Bob Dylan.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YHNmJrv1-5U
youtu.be/Gz64XSVYy2g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's kind of a cunt and we all love him for it.

a fucking midget walked him up on stage one time

He is one of the most overrated music artists of all time

his music is boring as fuck

He has really shitty concerts

He literally have no idea how to fucking sing

Stale meme.

He'll be fine.

I love him :)

that's not interesting

it's interesting to me

His name is Robert Allen Zimmerman

One time before a show, he took a walk through a suburban neighborhood to look at some houses. It was raining out and he was in a raincoat. The neighborhood people got creeped and called the police, so the police came and detained him. This was in like 2009

Also here's him talking on the phone to his stalker that would routinely dig through his garbage

youtube.com/watch?v=YHNmJrv1-5U

isn't that Vincent Price?

Who the fuck doesn't know who Bob Dylan is?

The most interesting thing to me about Dylan was how much he fucked over women.
In the 60s, he fucked tons of random groupies, cheated on all of his girlfriends and actually married one of them - while dating Joan Baez - and didn't even tell her.
He was a really bad alcoholic, fucked multiple women while married to Sara.
In the 70s, he "retired" in order to be a better husband, but as soon as he started touring, he started it all again. In one story, he brings one of his fuck buddies to breakfast and this huge fight breaks out, in which he punches Sara Dylan in the face in front of their kids. He made 'Idiot Wind' a staple of his live shows after that.
Even during the born-again era of the 80s, he married one of his back up singers, and cheated on HER with one of the other back up singers.
They had a daughter together who came out as gay a couple years back and Dylan refused to go to her wedding.

>He is one of the most overrated music artists of all time
I saw him live earlier this summer and I can say it was honestly one of the best concerts Ive ever seen. His band was fucking increidble and everything sounded amazing. Bobs voice was haggard but still definitively Bob Dylan.

His singing voice isn't his regular voice, he adopts a different voice when singing.

Everyone in Duluth said he was an uptight asshole to everyone.

this

I could understand people not knowing it's him when he's in full rain gear and sunglasses so as to not be recognized. The cop heard of him but didn't know his face well enough to know it was him though.

youtu.be/Gz64XSVYy2g

Richard Dickinson who killed his mother to 'One more cup of coffee for the road' was allowed to see Dylan perform in Tasmania as part of his correctional treatment for schizophrenia.

He should have just started talking.

real alpha

joan was hot af

supermarket copy pasta

The song Neighborhood Bully (1983) strongly implies he's not just a Zionist, but a supporter of Likud. Its claimed that he attended Jewish Defense League (Meir Kahane's group) meetings in the late 60s as well.

So in other words he should collaborate with Radiohead.

The time he rendered Dana Gillespie pantsless after he inexplicably put on her pants after banging her,

source on this? Specifically the daughter being gay and not going to her wedding and punching Sara