Is Trump literally a psychopath, and why is the answer yes?

Is Trump literally a psychopath, and why is the answer yes?

>why is the answer yes

psychopaths don't understand human emotions like sympathy, so they often get it wrong when they try to emulate them.

Dedicating a golf trophy to people who have no food and water is beyond normal.

Yes, Trump is a psychopath.

>You have received 1 shekel

>psychopaths don't understand human emotions like sympathy, so they often get it wrong when they try to emulate them.

Trump gave his "warmest condolences" to the victims and families of the Vegas shooting.

>warmest
>condolences

That's not a thing. Deepest condolences. Most sincere condolences.

Warmest wishes. Warmest congratulations.

Trump literally doesn't understand human emotions like sympathy. The jury is in.

>Psychopath.

Samefag, 2 posters in thread and I'm one of them.

sure kid.
try being original

sure kid

sure kid
stay mad
its funny.

sure kid

I know you live in a fact free zone, but that happened.

samefag here too, now 1 more poster in thread after these, the fuck is wrong with you faggots?

>its funny

I'm pretty sure being a non-human psychopath is mandatory before you're allowed to be a politician.

Any normal human's heart would burst if they were to do all the stuff politicians do to screw over millions of people for a paycheck.

Except he's not a politician. He's just a psychopath.

>you faggot

>stay mad

>funny

Personally I think there should be a mandatory relief tax put in place for every American citizen around $20 to be given in aid to peutorico.
Withdrawn automatically from bank accounts

for some reason I imagined those cheeseburgers entering her asshole and it turned me on

Puerto Rico did this to themselves. They kept voting in a corrupt, shitty, ineffective, government who wastes all the money given to them over the years to insure that their hell hole of an island has greater than an F- power grid which got taken out for 2 FUCKING WEEKS before even being hit by a hurricane. Even St. Martin did better than PR.

Then all of the PR's who should be helping FEMA and OGA's don't do shit while said OGA's are cock blocked by said politicians because ayy lmao elections are coming up and what better way to get votes than bash Trump?

Think I'm going to watch They live now

>sure kid
>sure kid

sure kid

>Puerto Rico did this to themselves

I like islands that weren't leveled by hurricanes.

looks like user is a fucking psychopath just like Trump.

like Confucious once say:

are assburgers into ass
or from ass?

No, I just know when people shoot themselves in the foot over and over again when something goes sideways they're ill prepared for the most predictable thing to happen to an island nation.

>memes for niggers, by niggers

it is an island. surrounded by.......water. big ocean.

>>memes

>for

>by

>here you go poor country, a bunch of money to shore up your hovels with, what's that? yes, my county IS trillions of dollars in debt, thanks for noticing

Fuck Puerto Rico

>my county
>trillions

pick one, faggot

fuck user

Yes but a robust power grid, something they were given money to have years ago, would make it harder to down the power and for very long but instead a simple tropical storm wrecked the power of the entire island for over 2 weeks before they got hit by an actual hurricane. Then there's disaster relief plans and supplies which they had neither and decided to depend entirely on an organization over 1,000mi away. Combined that with when said organization shows up, ready to rock and roll, turns out nobody related to the PR gov can be asked to do anything but sit on their ass while their leader gets voter browny points for weeks on end.

No one is going to use your shitty nigger memes. They're are shitty and for niggers.

>browny

ah, there's the key word that explains it

> (You)
> (You)
> (You)
> (You)
> (You)
> (You)
> (You)
> (OP)

>memes

>Not knowing a common English phrase

What are you trying to convey here? I'm trying to say that you shouldn't be giving money away when you're twenty trillion dollars in debt.

Yes, google the word you autist.

Is he the POTUS or isn't he? If he is he's a politician, right? Wether you like it or not.

Youre a faggot communist. Keep your fucking cuck hands off my hard earned money. You weak fucking pussy.

Hey, he dedicated a golf trophy to them, what the fuck do they want?

>"On behalf of all of the people of Texas, and all of the people – if you look today and see what is happening, how horrible it is but we have it under really great control – Puerto Rico and the people of Florida who have really suffered over this last short period of time with the hurricanes, I want to just remember them. And we're going to dedicate this trophy to all of those people that went through so much that we love – a part of our great state, really part of our great nation"

I like how he started saying how terrible it was in PR and then realized mid-sentence that he was close to admitting that things weren't great with the response.

look whos calling faggot

>Sup Forums is now a propaganda machine for liberals
>mods do nothing about it

so mods were the fags this whole time...

Your shitty strawman assumption is incorrect. shocker.

so right back atcha

>not knowing he's being called a racist

>you autist.

thinking this will make me stop
not with all the butthurt two words cause.
stay mad kids. its funny

weak

>county

county

c
o
u
n
t
y

>trillions

pick one moron

>weak

stay mad, its funny.

>Yes, google

>all the butthurt

>stay

stay mad, its funny

>make me stop

aww someones triggered.

>its funny

>aww

yawn

>yawn

no one is mad, it's just telling that the party of tolerance is making so many homophobic trump memes.

identity politics guy wants labels. doesnt the flaws in his retarded way of thinking

sure kid
special kind of stupid

sure kid

>literally

it's just telling that the party of homophobia only cares about homophobia when they think the other party is doing it

>that's not how hompophobia works btw

correct

sure kid

sure kid

sure kid

Is this what they call Corbynism?

Yes, I'm calling you a faggot, glad you finally took notice. Faggot.

Federal Government sends 17 ships that arrived over a week ago (and this to an island that refuses to vote for statehood so they don't have to pay federal taxes) many more since then. Supplies sit because local truckers decide it's a good time to stike, so it's the Presidents fault. Of course it is.

Trump only cares about Trump. period.

he goes on and on about loyalty - to Trump
he has no loyalty to anyone else

everything that happens is just an excuse for him to tweet all about - Trump.

maybe he's a psychopath, maybe not, but he's definitely a malignant narcisist

so triggered.
nothing you can do about it
except stay mad

sure kid

this mad
its funny

sure kid

sure kid
stay mad

so mad

>triggered.

calmer than you are

countRy with an 'R'

The United States Of America is twenty trillion dollars in debt and should not be giving money to foreign countries.

If you though that I actually meant 'county', then you are an absolute mongoloid and should be summarily executed for lowering the IQ of Earth.

sure kid
like you know how I feel
millennials are so funny.

thats typical for this board

>so mad

They hate US anyways...

ugh, i know
>U MADE SLIGHT SPELLING ERROR LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL UR A DUM LOLOLOLOL

Psychopathy comes with the title "President". You can't possibly legitimately give a shit about people and hold the office. Attempting to do so would drive you insane

is that a problem?

>give a shit about people and hold the office. Attempting to do so would drive you insane
nah, GOOD presidents get assassinated