When a nigger enters the building

>When a nigger enters the building

>when a ledditor is lost and posts here instead of Sup Forums

Any maple syrup deodorant to appeal to your nasal sensibilities?

i thought you thought Pajeets and Pakis smelled bad
whats this with poor naygurz?

before anyone asks
Muh smell if any has to do with the diverse and exotic spices in our food
really good for immunity and brain but do smell

i personally dont use spicy foods

Yes, but last time I used it I got a terrible fungal infection. It was so bad you could get high of the stuff that was growing in my armpits. Which was unfortunate because I was on a trip to Burma at the time, where I was arrested for drug smuggling over said fungus. They wanted to execute me, but the Canadian government convinced them to send me home for trial where I was senrenced to 3 months in prison. But it wasn't all bad because that's where I met my current partner, Big Yusef.

Brilliant story, submit it to the annals of fungus cosmetics

This made me laugh far, far harder than it should've

:)

>when you enter the buss full of somalis and you have to leave some stations early to vomit because of the smell
Yes this happened to me once

#JustSwedishThings

wait wtfs so special about somalis thought all niggers are the same

they are ayran blacks

Well
It goes for most shitskins but pitch black niggers have that special vomit-inducing smell

Somalians are a special kind, they make anything in the US look harmless.

>Burgers are too stupid to read maps

we instinctively perceive a terrible smell from people of different races but people today are so degenerate that they are willing to racemix anyway

the smell of white people is disgusting to me for example

nah... this is bullshit.
it goes with the personal hygene care.
eg, Frenchss and Indians are the ones who smells the worse.
black here in Brazil, due our culture of taking shower every day (or more than one day); they smell good.

No, you're talking shit. Being around different people from all over the world, I noticed everyone had a distinctive smell. Think it has a lot due to their diet. I guarantee blacks in Brazil smell.

it's the skin I think, they produce natural oils differently and in different amounts, so our noses pick it up.
I bet we also smell weird to nigs when we aren't caked in various deodorants.

Oh, excuse me, let me talk about your country.
No they don't. They take a good care of their hygene, and don't smell. Usually, when Europeans came here, we can detect their smell; specially Frenchs.

french people only smell because they always carry their cheese with them

>nigger stench is a problem that affects us all internationally
>it's not politics
I don't see the problem

Anyway, I know how you feel, OP. My entire uni REEKS of it during the summer months because of the African students.

You smell. It's not that you have bo, but you will have distinctive scent. Indians have a strong smell of spices for example

True.
But Indians is because they take shower once a week.