This motherfucking thread again. Ask a 34 year old kissless virgin anything

This motherfucking thread again. Ask a 34 year old kissless virgin anything.

what kinda powers you got

Is self-hate a power?

>when you are going to accept the fact that taking care of your health, hygiene, appearance.

Doing that.

>And practicing your fluency with people will significantly increase your chance of having sex with a heterosexual woman?

It's not that I didn't have lots of exposure to other people. I just didn't progress.

I ask everyone this.

Do you actually want sex? Or are you comfortable without it? Also, do you most want sex for sex's sake, or a relationship that would one day include sex.

>Do you actually want sex? Or are you comfortable without it? Also, do you most want sex for sex's sake, or a relationship that would one day include sex.

Primarily the second. Although I wouldn't turn down any opportunity for a one night stand.

So who's fault is it that you didnt progress? Yours. Same story for a lot of people just with different issues, they step out of their comfort zone for a little while but not enough to reach the next level, or they get comfortable and decide not to break their comfort zone again, because it hurts and it;s hard. Breaking comfort zones is the only way we grow/progress. Successful people are comfortable with being uncomfortable. Progress is the secret to happiness and stepping out of comfort zones is how we progress. No one can do it for us.

What made you wanna be a virgin, or was it not by choice?

>If the latter, then what's physically or mentally wrong with you?
>If the first, then what's physically or mentally wrong with you?

Also what is your nationality, what do you do and hire many friends of the opposite sex you have?

>hire=how

9 more years till wizardry.

>>If the latter, then what's physically or mentally wrong with you?

I am an awkward, socially retarded person with humour, charisma or personality.

>Also what is your nationality, what do you do and hire many friends of the opposite sex you have?

I'm German and I don't have any friends at all.

post a picture of yourself... a "good" one

let us be the judge. refusing this request proves you're a fat slob

Won't show my face (which is boringly average). But Ill post body to show I am not a fat slob.

My biggest pieces of advice are to be kind and be honest about yourself. Dont hold back any autistic hobbies or interests you have. At the same time don't talk about yourself until asked. I've never held a successful conversation that started with me talking about myself.

He gentle, but never put yourself in a position to be taken advantage of. Nobody genuine will ask for money on the first/second date.

What do you like to do for fun, user?

>What do you like to do for fun, user?

Sports (climbing, running, cycling). Cooking. Reading. Video games.

bump

So was that a typo or do you really have those things? Cause that doesn't make sense. Judging from your body, you're not ugly that way, so what is wrong with you? I'm honestly not that great looking at all and I'm a fucking asshole and yet grils love me. I've banged 9/10's since I was 13 (blonde/brunette skinny grils with innie pussies and little titties). Never had a problem getting laid, but I live in Canada not Europe so I don't know what your social culture is like but I'm guessing it not really different. What I'm saying really is;

>tl;dr DO YOU EVEN TRY!?

I was 17 when i lost mine, here's the greentext

Sorry in advance for shit screencap I had to get to work

I fucking forgot the don't. I don't have those things.

You gotta keep your back straight, head high and keep just a little smile all day. Take my word, it does wonders to how you perceive yourself and the world you live in

Will do bro.

Is on you really don't need them you just gotta pretend you have them for the period of time you have it takes to work up to getting laid. Just act like you have all the shit in the world, including a personality.

Is on=It's ok

My phone is seriously a nigger.

Czech'd!!!!!!!

bump

Can I still become a wizard if I'm not kissless anymore?

Yes.

checked n rekt

I'm 18 and a virgin. I've kissed, even had a girlfriend, just never made it to sex. I fucking hate my life for it and I'm contemplating just necking myself and getting it over with

I'm at the point of no return