Can't give up. I'm too obsessed. Need a name or the whole set or even a look alike. Please help ,Sup Forums...

Can't give up. I'm too obsessed. Need a name or the whole set or even a look alike. Please help ,Sup Forums. I've been looking forever

Guy on the far right looks like might be Jerry O'Connell.

Funny and all, but I'm dying over here. Anybody pls

Nah, that's Ryan Reynolds. But it looks like an episode of Buffy. So I'm super confused

You might be right. Who's that fucking Hawaiian shirt guy front and center? Is the white guy from Stealth?

Different glasses.

That's who I'm talking about, that's Ryan Reynolds. I'm looking for him in a scene with a Hawaiian shirt right now

i've got tons of her

gad damg- those look like some soooore milkers

mami

What about her? Why are you obsessed? She just a girl with pale skin, dyed hair and glasses. Many girls fit that description in the world and many of those will smile while they suck your cock, give you hugs and tell you they love you.

better quality

I used to know her. Never got her last name. Been obsessed since before I found the image, bitbsince I did i must reclaim my chance to fuck. Or fap.

You are half way my hero

Ok, figured it out. Pretty sure it's from buying the cow.

Fuck yes!! We did it OP!
Thank this mother fucker right here?

Those udders.

what movie is that on tv?

Woot, you were right about it being one of the O'Connell brothers. That's when I knew.

See

Hey you dumb fucking cunt

It is Jerry O'Connell on the right

Everyone could see Ryan Reynolds and know it's him immediately

The guy who made the original post tried a little beyond the obvious for his gag, pretending to answer while avoiding the real question, but you had to condescendingly misinterpret it in an attempt to show off your ability to recognize Ryan Reynolds

Next time think twice, and don't post

You stupid, fucking, cunt

You're a retard. We figured it out. That's what matters, shit for brains.

Are you guys retarded? Have you never seen Van Wilder before? That's like last scene.

Op here. Half of the mystery is solved, but only becaus I actually did wonder what was on the tv. Now if that work ethic could be applied to the girl and find out who she is, you all get gold stars

This is still not settled.

Focus on girl please. Somebody must know. Hellpbpls

Cool down tiger! We fucken figured that shit out from a grainy ass TV shot in the background and now OP has what he needs. Don't diminish what happened here.

Jerry O'Connell isn't in van wilder you fucking nigger.

Not actually what op wanted, so you both fail. Ya joksters

Doesn't matter, we won in our quest. Maybe if op did the same instead of leaving it up to a bunch of ladybois on a South Korean cat image board, he'd have gotten some results

I honestly appreciate the knowledge of what is on the tv, but only half the quest is finished. Like i said earlier, I've been searching on my own.

>being this new

You don't choose what people post about. You can make the thread, but we can post about whatever the fuck we want to nigger.

Here you go you whiny asshole. Probably changed her hair color after the pic

mobile.twitter.com/hsdavish_op_834

You said you know her name. If you really want us to find her, it might help to share it.

Eh. You have a point.
From what i can tell it isn't. You saw the post where i used to know her?

Sandra is her first name. Thought i had posted it. My bad.

I really wasn't paying attention to any of your posts to be great honest. So did you go to school with her? What area did she live in. Might help if we had more info

Last time I saw her we both lived in Bossier Louisiana. I don't anymore or id just go and check. And ask to fuck.

Is this old or is she poor?

I was in Minden two days ago bruh!

Probably both. The hair color matches last time, and that was two/three years ago.

W00t

Vcr tapes, late 90's style glasses and earrings, crt television, grainy low resolution picture. This is old. She's probably 30 something by now and fat

Well, someone in Reddit posted this 4 years ago and said her name starts with an L. I'm gonna say either you don't know her or you like to send people on wild goose chases. Either way someone else figured out the movie before us. Now I'm butthurt.

Around 30 probably. This picture is before i met her for sure, bit she still had the same glasses and hair when i knew her. Amd i knownshe used to be pretty broke.

I may have been given a wrong name. I also don't doubt it was Some black shit like Lasandra and she just shortened it.

Nice cover dick head. I also saw her name as Jelena Jensen on something else. Let's be honest, she's pregnant died form aids by now cause she's a filthy whore. So case closed everyone!

Not a wild goose chase. Either i know her or she has a doppelganger. Down to the glasses and look in the eye. She's even the type to post it herself under a false name.

Probably died from*
Fucking phone autocorrect

That movie is Van Wilder.

There, now you have the name.

I'll search until the end of time. Until i have a solid 100% answer. I'm OP and I'm a faggot