So, Sup Forums, have we got a new scheme for fucking with iPhone users yet...

So, Sup Forums, have we got a new scheme for fucking with iPhone users yet? There's a brand new iPhone and I'm not seeing any fake features killing them all over social media.

So, I've got this fresh new concept to springboard the next big thing. Basically, trick people into thinking that the case can transfer clay designs after wrapping the phone in play-doh or some shit and baking it at 300 degrees for 30 minutes or something.

I dunno, this is just the base for the overall scheme.

This has potential. Does Apple have any sort of relations to an art company?

fuck it, if people will microwave their phones, theyll bake them, too

The new iPhone 8 and iPhone X have the ability to weigh you. It's built right into the screen. All you have to do is place both of your heels on the screen.

why not both? apple can make all sorts of crazy new features with their future technology, amirite?

urite

I would say "no way people are THAT dumb", but they still dropped their phones in water because of an app update

any photoshop fags here willing to work on this?

checked

I would, but I have like fuck all experience with PS

>What if we would not mess with the device, but with the company?
Have you noticed that the first iphones are always purchased by males? There are always interviews and all that shit.
I want the first 100 iphone X's to be purchased by post-op ftm and similar.
Tumblr, twitter could be heated up on this easily, fucking misogynist apple.

dubs has an idea. We could make a fuss about Apple preventing trans, PoCs, and women from being the first to buy the new phones.

shitposting teams go go go

im shitposting as fast as i can!

High potential I say we work on it

This has big potential to but I think OPs Idea could make more damage

It's no fun unless someone makes their phone melt

OP here

So, the actual thing needs to have, like, an iPhone sticking out of a lump of rainbow clay with some crazy swirls, and the back of the phone itself needs to have the same design.

We still need the actual text, however.

This

>new
it never worked, you fucking retard.

lol

Honestly could make an app that's b8s this out of people

There's NO WAY at least SOME people didn't microwave their iPhones

Trick them into putting their phone into a glass of water as proof of the new weather resistant feature.

Why not both?