What do you think Sup Forums?

What do you think Sup Forums?

*dabs 24 times*

what a beautiful negro face

truly aesthetic

Beware the Ides of March

He's not even the best black French midfielder.

i still think he's better than Mousa Dembélé

He's not even the best midfielder in Manchester btw

He's not even the best Pogba

I truly don't understand how any human could possibly think he's even top 5 midfielder in Europe right now

Yeah i also think Yaya Toure is the best midfielder in Europe

You can only prove you've potential in your first season if and only if you're a striker or a defender. Midfielders will take their time.
He's time at Juve is the evidence. He didn't become a "star" over there over night.

Not even in contention for best midfielder in manchester.

Silva
Yaya
De Bruyne
Fernandinho
Carrick
Mata

Are all better

not really

more importantly, if any of those players were bought for 100M we'd all be saying they're shit too.

>The cry of the customer

He was 19 and had played 3 first team games when he joined Juventus. He's 24 now and has played in countless CL and league games.

The idea that no midfielders can't show their greatness in the first season is bullshit

>You can only prove you've potential in your first season if and only if you're a striker or a defender. Midfielders will take their time.
Weigl, Kante at Leicester and Chelsea, Vidal at both Juventus and Bayern, Ndidi, Pjanic, Khedira. And those are just recent examples of midfielders who've made impacts in their first season at a new club.

>carrick

Nice meme, Poobag might be a lazy arrogant prick, but he's not 100 and he's still able to do some pretty impressive things from time to time. Carrick literally just passes the ball from one side to the other.

This dabman really has punchable face holy shit

>Carrick literally just passes the ball from one side to the other

So he's England Tony Kroos

I think that is some truly impressive artwork friendo

*dabs celebratorily*

Too bad he didn't score goals in 4cc, we could have had a webm by now.

>Carrick literally just passes the ball from one side to the other.

Exactly, the English Iniesta. Actually Carrick is older so Iniesta is the Spanish Carrick.

the dab stroll was still pretty great

He's probably in the top 10-15 and is still massively under-performing. Mouyes should give him clearer instructions. Half of the time he looks lost.

There are idiots who think tapnaldo is anywhere near Messi, why would this surprise you? Same type of people

I'm not even sure if he's top 5 in England

>best anything
>playing in Europa League

does uefa congratulate other player's for their birthday? not sure why they are promoting this dabbing faggot

Trying to hype up the EL

I don't care what anyone says, he is definitely better than Mark Noble.

Not even top 10

I still think he will someday become a top 3 midfielder but moving to Manchester was a bad idea

is he the best midfielder in Manchester?

Silva and de Bruyne are better buy play a different role

Yaya, Fernandinho, Mata and Carrick are currently worse than him

Assuming they meant in Europa, in which I'd say he's 2nd best after Nainggolan