Tfw she starts replying you with small answers instead of those long conversations you used to have

>tfw she starts replying you with small answers instead of those long conversations you used to have
>tfw she takes a lot more time between replies and you know theres not the same interest than it used to be

what do you do in these cases Sup Forums? do you text her like if nothing happened? or do you ask what changed or whats the matter?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jkq1amBpxIs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ghost her

Yup, time to find a new one

Stop texting her, if she cares about you, she will text you back asking whats up.

If she ever texts back, its time to move on, shes lost interest and there is nothing you can do to get it back

just move along
sooner rather than later

/thred

Happened to me this year . We broke up in may.turns out she was cheating on me for 5 months. Move on user, ditch the bitch

Send her a dick pic. She will either block you or keep talking. Sounds like you dont have much to lose here

Did something happen?

OP here, small story.
Im single again after a failed relationship of 6 years, been through several girls since then and I found this one which seems to be the one after 1 year.

I would already ignore her if she wasnt that special. I didnt care about other girls when they start doing these things, but I invested so many things in this one, everytime we meet in person we end up hugging, holding hands all the time and kissing. Time flies away when talking and everything seems to be perfect.

She knows I'd like her to be my gf, but she also likes to go very slow, thinking everything all the time and wait before making any move. She doesnt like to show her feelings neither, so I always have to interpret everything.

I know shes been having a bad time with her work and all those things, but come on. She always try to avoid nice words

I guess it wasnt meant to be, time to find another cocksock
youtube.com/watch?v=jkq1amBpxIs

for me the worst part is checking my cellphone all the time, waiting for a reply or anything
I guess I should ghost her too

how old are you?
>shes not special

She might not be that special, but after lots of girls you kinda know when you find that type of girl you like and wont cause you any troubles. Im 32, shes 28.

My plan was to keep trying for a year and a half hoping the problem goes away if I put enough effort in.

It didn't work out. I bailed. She never messaged. One can only conclude she felt physically relieved when I finally stopped.

Aight you faggots. Happened to me couple of years ago. But it was my fault, I could've avoided it. She wanted to live with me and stuff, but I wasn't ready at the time. After 1 year of begging me she gave up. However, I was surprised she managed to move on THAT fast. I wonder what her life is like nowadays.

thats too much time.. I'd wait a lot less time.

My only hope is she writing back after she finds Im not answering or giving her any conversation. No matter how hard you try in giving new conversation topics, if she doesnt want to follow you with them, theres nothing you can do.

Maybe she is right and has a lot of things on her mind, but... those things are usually an excuse.

It was the first time I was so in love it occupied my mind almost totally. I thought about her during the day and dreamed about her during the night. It was infuriating me that I couldn't just drop it, so I didn't. Until she got a boyfriend. That hit me hard. Then I managed to make myself just fucking stop, with a few relapses for a "hello how's life" type of brief convos.

bump

This for sure.

happen to me, she realized she liked 2 other guys so she became distant to me

To be real here, if your texting a girl like that having long convos and shit you've already missed in a sense. Im 24, and I've found the old school tactics seem to work the strongest. Keep text convos brief, and dont be an open book. You should be calling her if you want to ask her out, (asking in person is the true way) and then having conversations while out on the real date. Not other way around. It's harder to go this route, but girls seem to love it. Even if you get a "no" or dodges in some way, no one will talk shit about you playing the true mans role and asking.

if you were having long talks via text and not in person she was using you as a handy phone-contained vent for her feelings

a.k.a. friendzone 2: app-zone

Suck it up you fall in love a thousand times. No point degrading yourself chasing someone who isn't interested.

this exact thing happened to me earlier this year, same with things starting off perfect then going to shit over god knows what. She ended up bailing on me in the end with no explanation, I tried to figure out whats up and wanted to give her space but she kept texting as soon as she could, I asked if she still wants to see me, she kept saying 'yes', then she was just getting more and more distant until she just left. Someone told me she might've gotten cold feet about getting into a relationship, may be true, I can't figure out what else might've happened, she literally changed over night. Be ready to lose here OP, it'll hurt like a motherfucker but at least you've been warned.

>and there is nothing you can do to get it back
ha, we'll see

Wait, who is this bitch?