Gunman opens fire on a country concert in Vegas

>Gunman opens fire on a country concert in Vegas
>Likely white, Republican, gun supporters in high attendance
>white gunman

How do you know this isn't a false flag operation by the NWO to get white conservatives to open their minds to gun-control laws? Still trusting the government, corporations, and world leaders? Not me.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/10/02/us/las-vegas-shooting.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Obama still trying to take your guns?

Obama was just a puppet, Rothschild, Netanyahu, International Banks and Satan trying to take your guns and your freedom. The end goal is big government control of the whole world.

So is Trump in on it too? Just curious

>NWO to get white conservatives
NWO is white conservatives you dumbfuck.

Trump's another puppet, figurehead, maybe given some small control over things that don't matter to their agenda like whether trannies can pee in the girls room or how health care works.

If they have so much power how have they not already taken your guns?

Like Jewish Rothschild? Learn some more about this. White people are a conquered race. Look at Germany, Europe, it doesn't even belong to us anymore. The USA is run by Jews owning Jewish banks forming the Federal Reserve.

Because the guns used were highly controlled. If what you are saying is true then he should have used a gun that is easily legally purchased

So how do we stop them?

He converted to Islam a year ago.
Antifa and ISIS say that he was a member of them.
He shot up a joint that Islam declared evil.

It was terrorism.

They prefer to use psychological warfare over using actual warfare. If they can get Americans to hand over their rights they will do it that way preferably to them.

>how do you know
what is burden of proof

>political climate perfect for this to have maximum impact.
>targets a country concert where most are likely right-oriented
>white guy as shooter
>again, the PERFECT climate for change in a 'certain' *winkwinknudgenudge* direction of the masses mindset.

hmmmmmmmmmm

You can't. It's all prophecy. It's leading to the government of the beast in the end times. It's a foregone conclusion.

But it seems like they are already completely in control.. so what's their endgame?

When is the end coming?

You really believe that? Some white guy converts to Islam and shoots up a country concert, because some unwashed monkeys in Syria told him that a goofy country concert was evil...

it's so much bigger than that.
they're going to pin it on another state (venezuala, mexico, some shithole in the mid east)
use it as a reason to go to war
domino effect
world enters world war 3
the elites get their new world order after the power shuffle which occurs. majority of the masses are culled
americans began waking up to the fact that billionaires were selling them out and forcing them into poverty
this is their way to take the guns from the people, to kill off the masses willing/capable of fighting their oppressors.
welcome to hell.

Ahhh, eye opening....
Now those gun freaks will change their tune...
Very valid observation. We know false flags have turned public opinion on mass before i.e. 911

>Not connected to terrorism

YET.

Just wait...

You fucking false flaggots need to just shut the fuck up. Bad shit happens like it always has. There's no conspiracy behind it. Shit happens.

They are still conquering the world, it's a process that is slowly unfolding and has been already for a long time. It's still a while before they completely have control. The endgame is to make you put a mark on your hand or forehead that allows you to buy or sell. Probably a chip with your banking information.

>How do you know this isn't a false flag operation by the NWO to get white conservatives to open their minds to gun-control laws? Still trusting the government, corporations, and world leaders? Not me.

how do you know its any of that?

You really believe people will not do that?

People are stupid, they can do stuff for the stupidest of reasons. Your faith in humanity is way to high, if you think this is impossible.

And we don't even now if that old douche was mentally sane he could have believed that allah is real and that shooting up that place was going to give him a spot in heaven

What does having a banking chip in my head do for them?

I dunno. Gun control would not have stopped this one though. The guy had a lot of money. He had 2 small air planes, multiple properties and vehicles. Even if guns were banned, he could have thrown enough money around to get them.

This is what white christians actually believe.

If the Rothschilds are as powerful as you say and for as long as you say, at least since the Napoleonic Wars, then they've been in control since the good ol' days cornservatives cherish so much. Hence there's no separation between this (hypothetical) shadow regime and the traditional order The Right wants back. Both the mainstream conservative right and the howling looney Sup Forumsack Alex Jones types.

How do you know this attack wasn't a ploy by Puerto Rico to take the heat off them from trying to extort money from the government for repairs over false flag "hurricane" event?

You always have to ask yourself, what is more likely? The simplest answer is usually the right one.

why should i trust you?

either way i could care less about a bunch of fat americas getting gunned down

wish it happened more often

I think the process is going to take a lot longer. If you look at the world people are not really under control enough, they aren't ready to accept 'the beast' and worship it or to allow banks to make us put chips in our hands or foreheads. their propaganda and military/psych warfare are leading up to it, but it seems to be something that is not really fleshed out to that point yet. Wait for the middle East to be conquered, see Asia or South America conquered fully and then the stage will be more set. Those banks are already in footholds in those places though.

>Gun Control laws

Horse shit argument on a federal level. If anything they'll throw Nevada under the bus solo since they're basically the only state that you can even still get automatic weapons in a relatively easy Manor. Then once the compromise is reached the main community forgets about it a month or two down the road and everything is peachy again. The world keeps turning and people will shut up after a few weeks anyways, so we all know false flag for gun control are literally the least effective possible.

>world war 3 wont affect me
you're retarded

This.

He was a leftist nut. Just wait and see.

If its inevitable then who cares?

yeah that's why they mentioned ISIS claiming responsibility, they can blame it on a white guy and Islam all in one fell swoop. It accomplishes more goals of psych warfare that way.

That's what they want you to think. But they craft their plots to be so fucking convoluted, backwards, and full of holes that the general population would never suspect them, and the real thinkers are labeled as crazy or insane, allowing them to fly right over your heads.

Wake up, sheep

But you said it's a forgon conclusion.. what you said sounds more like a guess

mark of the beast. no longer an individual. just a number

Video here

nytimes.com/2017/10/02/us/las-vegas-shooting.html

He made a ton of money gambling professionally and basically got to do whatever he wanted, including flying his own planes. You'd have to be batshit crazy to throw that life away just to kill a bunch of random people.

At least the non-Catholics who don't understand what fucking allegory means in relation to biblical stories.

People will bash me today for saying it, and then see the truth later, perhaps when their is a leak or more information that points to it being a false flag.

did you mean to quote someone else or are you retarded?

if ww3 happens i'll defend my land or die instantly by a nuclear bomb

i'm sorted for ww3

thats why i wish more fat dumb americans would shoot themselves so i can enjoy my last few years on earth

why so mad though?

Foregone* I'm retarded

manner*

But why? If the Kikey NWO is in charge of everything, they could just get their 3rd cousin once removed on their mothers' side to disbar any lawyer who shills for the gun lobby to buy off Congressmen. And since it's a (((family business))) they could hit Shlomo Esq. where it really hurts. But no, we'll blast a bunch of rednecks in Vegas and engage the same disinfo/lobbying monster the NRA has setup to be undefeatable in these events.

Ya but what does that do for them? Why do they want that?

Yeah, just like we were all going to see with the oklahoma city bombings and the twin towers and every goddamned other thing

GO BACK TO YOU FUCKING LOSER

I don't, but I think that it is a false flag. It seems to not make any sense, but be very convenient as far as accomplishing some goals to sway public opinion, especially targeting the gun supporting population.

Photos of vegas shooter at anti trump rally.

I'm not.
It makes no sence.
The shooter had no religious or political reason or mental problems that state a good reason for the shooting.

The trick is to spew as many conspiracy theories as possible, even the ones that contradict each other, so that if you get a small part of one kinda right, you can say "i told you so"

>if ww3 happens i'll defend my land or die instantly by a nuclear bomb
they wont use nukes aside from scortched earth tactics or a means of psychological warfare
they will never kill off their slaves/workforce or waste potential land resources in a nuke.
they're extremely useless weapons tactically speaking.

MAH GAWD THEM QUADS

>Obama still trying to take your guns?
lol exactly what I was thinking.

It's not a hoax like sandy hook, but it is possible it was a professional hit and that guy was simply framed as the gunman

HUURRRRRR its true because Sup Forums drew red circles around a guy in a hat

Was he a friend of yours? Cause last I checked the investigation is still going

It's always better if you know the shits on the way, though. Yknow so you can aim it at the toilet instead of on "innocent" bystanders

Because I have to interact with stupid fucking idiots like you on a daily basis that actually believe this stupid fucking shit and tell me about martian kiddy sex slaves and the flat earth. If you shut the fuck up about it, I wouldn't give a flying fuck what you believe. You're like the goddamned jehovah's witnesses.

they'll profit since everyone on Earth will have to use their banking system. Submitting to it will be an act of worship to their god... (Satan) you'll be their servant/slave.

>professional hit
>spraying bullets into thousands of people

definitely needed the elite commando for this one

Yeah, nukes are already doing their job: scaring the shit out of people.

>Professional hit
they have enough experience with that in Vegas not to make the front page of every major newspaper in the world, don't you think?

I love how you guys make up the conspiracy before you even hear the whole official story

>a good reason for the shooting

youre so smart youre stupid. its a rare feat

Because we still have the guns...

Are you retarded or trolling?

The obvious path isn't the right path. That's just bad strategy all-around.

Its all a hoax. I was at the concert and nothing happened. Its fake news. People are so gullible.

I don't know. I just think it's some kind of false flag. It could be anything as far as I know. I'm speculating.

not him but literally every mass shooting there is some retard blaming shit

yup. this is the end game. citizens opting to vote for trump proved americans cared more about their freedom than the propaganda could scare them out of.

now we watch the dominos fall as the elites enslave us all

But this is exactly the obvious path. Hit the infrastructure the gun lobby has designed head-on and lose again. If it doesn't stop when a guy wastes an entire kindergarten, why would it stop just because some (far less sympathetic) drunk adults got Omaha Beached at a concert?

.... but the rothchilds are already one of the richest families in the world

professional hit means there's multiple people involved, meaning the swat team also being in on the plot and helping the professional who shot the crowd escape the room or the professional getting out cleanly regardless. Doesn't matter whether he was using top precision and weapons or not

As of right now, with all the information we have, the motive for the shooter's actions makes as much a sense as trying to tie this one up as a false flag or anything at all

If you think White Republicans give a fuck about some moron in Vegas and what he did, buddy you're dumber than him.

last I heard he was a trump supporter and an alt right extremist

Nah man it was the mole people, maaaan. They came from the depths of mother ship Earth and sniped these innocent souls down, maaaan.

>citizens opting to vote for trump proved americans cared more about their freedom than the propaganda could scare them out of.
They voted for a turbocharged police state where traffic stops result in mass deportations. "muh freedumbs" indeed.

it is a foregone conclusion according to prophecy. all i said is i don't think it will happen yet. i think it will happen further into the future, probably outside of our lifetimes. it will happen though eventually, hence being a foregone conclusion.

Life must be challenging for you

niggers without organization

quads of truth

Nope.
But the 'investigation' state that they don't know why he did it. And becouse he's dead they will never know.
He's brother statet however that he was just a normal guy with no political or religious or mental reasons to do what he did.

So maybe if you watched and read the actual information and think it true. you wouldn't be sutch a big mouth nigger.

yeah, it doesn't make much sense. usually these shooters make more sense like it being some gay looking kid who hates people for bullying him.

>be a hitman/mercenary for hire
>kidnap random man named Paddock
>threaten his family and tell him to get a hotel
>move weapons into hotel, tell him to shut his mouth
>tell him if he cooperates he can go free
>lock the door, gag Paddock
>country music start, time to save humanity by preventing the spread of the music
>here's a spread
>bullets spread over the crowd like nutella
>mission accomplished, one bullet left
>kill off Paddock, leave his body there so it looks like an hero
>walk free

weaponized autism

TRIPS CONFIRM QUADS

So ya it's a guess.. a guess is not a prophecy.. anyone can guess that humanity will end and they will probably be right

let's also say James Murren - CEO of MGM Resorts, which owns and operates Mandalay Bay - smashed the windows open himself

funny as almost everyone walking down the street in israel has guns....

i'm not trying to trick you, you really don't think this event seems incredibly fishy and weird?