>Literally one of my first memories are watching 9/11 live with my mom
Feel gud

>1986 was 40 years ago

How are your A-Levels going lad?

>25 years old
>been shitposting on Sup Forums for literally a decade now
>hair starting to thin

Oh hello young people.

20 year old here. I remember 9/11 like it was yesterday.. Also I had no relatives working there, so I didn't give a shit.

But I felt like something bad was happening behind this attack, almost as if I heard... Intense handrubbing.

>26
>shitposting for over a decade now
>hair is thick and full and finally getting some tasteful grey

>born in same month and year
>have memories of watching lion king while my parents watched 9/11 coverage

30. I'm 30

Scottish m8.

Managed to get Advanced Higher in everything bar English and Maths and even then I still got Higher.

Did my exams last year and passed with flying colors, now I'm prepped for Uni.

I remember walking into class and seeing the second plane hit the tower on tv. Kids in my class were speculating Saddam was behind it, seriously.

same. 27 next month.

>1976 was 200 years ago

Noice

Which university? If it's not Edinburgh or St. Andrews then you're probably wasting your time to be quite honest family

I'm actually doing Edinburgh because I'm going to be doing the 7 year Architectural course and shit.

>there are people itt who didn't live through the Millenium bug crisis

We should have never fucked with Saddam. None of the shit happening today wouldn't be going on if he was still alive.

>tfw you were a newfag 18yo then went on Sup Forums and blinked a few times and now you're 25

you missed out on the greatest happening of our time, friend. hopefully there will be another one soon.

REEEEEEEE ALL COMPUTERS WILL GET Y2K STOCK UP ON WATER AND MRES

Lol fuck off, that's not rig-

oh.

MMOOOOOOOOODDDSSSSSSS

>be in 6th grade
>teacher turns on on TV and we as a class watch
>teacher was once a civil engineer
>tells us not to worry, building can't collapse
>than on live television one building collapse
>teacher "what the..."
>he says there must have been some sort of structural design problem
>second building collapses
>teacher paces around room mumbling "jet fuel can't met steel beams"
>first class of truthers born

Oldfag here

I was 21 back on 7/11

I worked down near the seaport mall, a few blocks, well NYC blocks which are huge, from the twin towers.

Got to work, heard an explosion, and everything went to hell.

Quickly caught a cab back to my ghetto cheap studio on 168th and caught the replays on the news, where my useless faggot roomate charles was watching on my 61inch projection tv.

Oddly it didn't bother me too much. Living in Manhattan kills your spirit.

>born in Nov 1993
>remember being woken up to see the news by my parents.
>thought it was boring and went back to sleep.

We should've never gotten ourselves into this Middle East shit to begin with. I'm starting to think Biblical prophecies are going to come true to some extent...

And I'm not even a Christian and I find it highly odd we are heavily invested in the Middle East when we really don't need to have any investments there at all.

Excellent work, have fun lad

>be /fit/
>learned to be confident and social years before to get rid of social awkwardness
>28 years old now and in college on GI Bill
>become friends with ASR's 18 year old blue eyed twin
>one day ask her out
>says sorry but I'm too old for her

>mfw 80s kid
>mfw remember the world before the Jews did 9/11

I'd do anything to go back in time desu senpai. The world was a much nicer place.

29 yr old here. Was high school freshman on 9/11. Let me tell you something. Everybody was fucking retarded at that time. I tried talking sense into my peers and got called a terrorist supporter. This is not a good way to be, and I hope you young kids take that seriously. War hysteria and blood lust is bad for the country. Irrational nationalistic fervour is bad for the country.

>In 6th grade
>School didn't tell us what happened
>Teachers all hid in the teachers lounge and left us to our own devices for nearly 5 hours.
>Played my GBA for awhile before rigging a TV with a buddy to watch his VHS animus in class
>Get home and realize what happened.

Makes me kind of wish for the days before everyone had phones and immediately got bad news as it happened.

also born November 1997, did remember 9/11

1995 here. I think 9/11 triggered my consciousness or something.

>26
>Never had a meaningful relationship
>Realize that I'll probably be stuck with a single mom or die alone

Its like picking between being stabbed to death or drowning.

If this is true, jej.

>Be me, in 9th grade. its about 1am here.
>Wake up in the middle of the night, see my mother standing in front of the TV, transfixed
>Shes a religionfag and very into end times shit
>Go over to the TV and see the first tower go up in smoke. so much dust and crap, such a crazy spectacle
>shortly after, second plane slams into next tower
>holyshit.jpg
>Go to school the next day, girls crying all freaked out and sheeeeit
nothing was ever the same after that. something about it lit a fire inside me, that day i gained an enemy. such a surreal moment when that second plane came in.

>Born in '96
>Would get ice cream every day after school
>Sometimes got twin cones
>Called it twin towers

If you make enough money this stops being a problem.

>911

Dating and meeting someone that is compatible with you is stressful and expensive. I'm a bit older than you and on the verge of giving up.

Man, I literally lol'd.

waste of fateful digits

I was 21 at the time
>finish work
>go skateboarding
>see friend who works at the American ebassy as a chef (also a skater)
>tells me he got the day off work because happening
>wew lad
>enjoy the day skating

Didn't realise how big it till I saw the news at home

Please don't give me these feels.

what the fuck get off this board and go outside, son

Fuck Charles, man.

Is it us or is it the world around us? I've never been in for quick one night stands, but that seems to be the standard these days, and it's just not for me. Fucking is great, but without a genuine connection, or a build up, I might as well just blast one out and save myself the 60 bucks in food/drinks and the hotel room.

>21
>skating
Did you ever grow up?

>twin cones
>Called it twin towers
>911

But can hot fudge melt ice creams?

>born in 1986
>remember watching TV with parents
>some angry dudes tearing statues down
>why dad?
>Soviet Union is gone son

I was too young to appreciate what that meant at the time but goddamn I'll never forget it now.

God Bless the United States of America.

96 here too
Barely remember anything about 9/11

I feel ya, duderino.

I went through a phase in my mid 20s where I was out almost every night, and with a different lady almost as often.

Really it's more morally exhausting than anything else.

Nowadays I've settled down with a wife and two kiddos, and I can't be bothered with shit like that.

I still have friends that are into that sort of thing, but mostly I just feel sooty for them.

And then all of those Communist countries with strong nationalist identities were subjected to the false song of globalism

>be me
>born in 96
>one morning mom doesn't come to wake me up
>go to see what's happening
>her and dad shoo me out of the office room
>only remember white light from the blinds and the blue of the walls in my house
Being 5 was fucking weird man

damn have you guys dipped from the union yet? when is that happening?

If you mean the European Union, then probably never

The vote is on June 23rd

But the public are being brainwashed by a fearmongering campaign, all the big banks and "professional" economists are saying we have to stay in because otherwise our economy will collapse

Meanwhile plebs are being told that if we vote to leave, they won't be able to go on holiday to Spain anymore

Literally the other day our Prime Minister said that if we leave, then ISIS will blow up London and invade

Because the public are idiots and will do whatever the men in suits tell them, it'll probably be 55-45 for staying in

Our only hope at this point is that either all the polls are wrong, or there's a terrorist attack the day before, or the turnout is shit

Nah. I'd still skate now if I had a board. I'd probably bust my head open though

9/11 was pretty much the only day I can remember where it felt like time had frozen

every TV station was playing whatever was on CNN/FOX/NBC. Every single one. Even VH1/MTV

shit was really real

I was 11 btw

I was just a 10 year old kid. I remember seeing the news as I had lunch. The second tower collapsed just as I was about to leave for school. That day we didn't have class and spent the afternoon praying for the USA / goofing around instead (religious school). The teachers were all very worried, I just thought it was cool as fuck not having class.

>mfw born in the 80's

>mfw lived in New york city

>mfw watched the whole thing happen from my living room window

>mfw the smoldering fires burnt for a month after and the smell blew into my apartment.

>mfw fuck the world

god damn that's rough, i wish you luck buddy.

holy fug

>born is 93
>Remember everything that happened on 9/11
>Got out of the school early
>Made awesome hot wheel tracks all day while my parents cried
>Did realize what happened until I listened to NPR that night

I do not even know a single reason why people from 1997 should be on the internet anyway.

>Born 1990
>want to watch cartoons
>suddenly all stations air the attack
>tfw no cartoons
>i am like "dad switch the channel this is boring"

Jesus christ i have been an autistic and ignorant little shit i guess. I was already 11 but i didnt care at fucking all.

Born in 96 also. Remember waking up to get ready for kindergarden, mom heard it on radio so we turned the TV on.

I didn't even realize what was going on but I liked it because I didn't have to go to school

>2001 was 23 years ago

Halt deine scheiss beta fresse du pseudoironisches misskind.

>two weeks into OSLUT with the Army
>in the middle of the mandatory "anti-suicide" education
>drill sergeant walks in and pulls me and two others out because "two planes just crashed into the World Trade Center"
>stuck on roadside, supposed to stop cars and check id
>given a rifle with no rounds
>never saw the endlessly looping video footage
mfw

>its closer to 2040 than 1990

1984 was today years ago

>what I imagine what it must have been like for the children in the room

Is this really true? I am 23 and was in second grade when it happened, had no fucking idea what was going on, I thought the plane accidentally crashed into the tower. My dad even picked me and my brothers up from school and we all watched the news, when the second plane hit I knew it was shit skins because my dad kept saying "sand niggers" a lot. Thats when I first learned what a Muslim was and I've hated them ever since.

>911

CHECKED

Kys

>laugh because I thought you were making another exaggerated time joke
>do the math in my head

>this used to be an image that was posted in Sup Forums threads whenever some underage faggot was shitting up the place
>these people are now allowed to post their opinions like the rest of us

I had to do the math myself because i was unsure, its insane, isn't it?

>i will be 55 in 2040

i was born if march of the same year and i remember

that's fucking illegal faggot.

i'm sick of you fucking faggot potheads and kikes thinking you can just break the law and get away with it. i've personally alerted the FDA about several illegal fucking lemonade and cookie stands in my neighborhood. they have NO fucking right to go and sell products that could potentially carry disease and harm someone, they have NO license or certification to do so.

there is no society or civilization without LAW. without LAW and the men who ENFORCE it, we're just fucking niggers.

who the fuck do you think you are to sell brownies wherever you feel like? do you think you can do anything you want? are you some sort of homosexual anarchist? fuck you. you're the reason why our nations are being invaded.

and don't tell me you degenerates have the proper fucking licenses and certifications to safely sell cooked food products anyways. you don't. you're not smart enough to pass the tests. and to me? you're nothing but wetback scum.

i hope you all go to prison and die of AIDS. the rest of us are better off without the kind of scumbags that don't ask permission before doing this kind of thing. somebody could get hurt, but what do you care? all you care about is yourself. you're a bunch of greedy kike individualists who aren't willing to be part of a NATION. you're worthless on your own and you're just a fucking chicago criminal selling contraband. i have no fucking pity for you and if i see you, i am reporting you.

die.

>today is closer to 2030 than 9/11

> born '95
> was watching it on the telly
> thought it was a dumb pilot who crashed into the building by accident at first

Just wait until kids born after 9/11 will post here.

Those fuckers will be getting a fuckload of (You)s and that's for sure. Here's an example I made some time back over how Sup Forums will sperg out.

In a way I envy you because you have no idea what was lost.

I couldn't care less about 9/11.

I was born just in time to MAGA and vote Brexit, for that I'm eternally grateful.

Current year was last year

>1995 babby
>parents crying and dad yells "oh shit!" When second plane hits
>continue playing with Legos

My parents were still together and life was good back then. I try hard to not be a degenerate but opiates are literally the only thing I look forward to. I don't even know why I'm like this, I'm not fat, gay or ugly. How do I get out of this rut guys?

>Current year was last year
i didn't ask for these feels

As an event neither could I but it fucked the country up for 15 years and basically assraped what remained of 90s optimism. We're just now recovering. Vote leave and we'll vote Trump.

Through our lord and saviour Jesus Christ

I had to go to rehab. I had to relearn how to enjoy my life naturally. Get out while you can though. That road leads only to institutions, jail or death.

Fuck lad I came into this thread just to report him aswell

>born '85
>commuter town outside of NYC--lots of kids parents work downtown
>first period, happen to have no class (free period on schedule), hanging out
>several TVs are mounted in cafeteria and in the halls
>1st plane hits.
>Think some moron in a Cessna flew too close and fucked up.
>It seems like a normal news story until 9:03, when the 2nd town is hit. Suddenly, the entire school is in the halls watching the TVs.
>Rest of day, TVs are on in every classroom. Silence. No one says a thing.
>Once in a while a kid runs by in the hall crying.
>Find out one kid was called to the office because his dad is on the phone, trapped in one of the towers, and he's calling to say goodbye to his son.

>mfw some people wish they could remember 9/11

I remember where I was when it happened, me and my friends were hiding in a tree from my pothead neighbor's pitbull (who had a tendency to get loose and run around the neighborhood) when it finally fucked off and we could come down we went inside and someone was like, "A plane just crashed into the WTC!!!" and I was all, "Wtf a wtc?"

Why so mad cuck?

I plan to have sex with a girl on her 18th birthday, that day will be Oct 1st 2021.

Am I a bad person?