Do you delete the songs you don't like from the albums you download?

Do you delete the songs you don't like from the albums you download?

Only on Classical albums.

Nope. Albums are sacred. Though I rarely download albums... I download 100 new rare/unknown songs per week and rate them all from 1 to 5.

I don't, I just try to live through Loyalty, Love, Humble and God whenever they come on

> Albums are sacred

sometimes, but ive noticed that it always makes me enjoy the album less, even though in theory it should make it more enjoyable

Delete? No.
Skip? Yes.

But I haven't bought an album since I started streaming.

Absolutely.

Never. Sometimes it's worth revisiting an album in full contexts, even if there's parts of it you don't like.

Albums are an important form of art and I don't like cheapening them.

who got time for that, I don't even delete album I don't like

i only buy vinyl's, so when i want to delete a track i just take a steak knife and cut out the parts i dont want lol

should have bought a crosley user, less effort

I listen to every new album once in full, if it's a 6/10 or lower I usually just forget about it. A 7 I might download and listen to the stand out tracks or something, never delete anything though. 8s and above I usually always listen to in full, and don't usually have a song that I hate listening to in them

Dude humble grew on me so much, i really really love this song.

Love is good though

What redeeming factors does that piece of shit have?

Sure, it's not horrible sounding, but the lyrics are so surface level that it got old really fast for me

yeah i delete every song from kendrick's albums

>give me somethin natural like ass with some stretch marks

shut the fuck up, kendrick. we both know nigga aint want none of that cottage cheese ass. finna smash dem golden buns my nigga baka

His girl is a hot light skinned bitch too. He living good telling us to embrace the stretch

fr fr!!!!!

not for years. i only listen to full albums now