Where were you when Trump became a Cuck?

youtube.com/watch?v=lh741bBwMcA

This doesn't sound like removing all Hispanics from life, Sup Forums.

Explain how you will keep supporting this cuck activity.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican–American_War
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>removing all Hispanics from life

Because this is something he said to begin with. Laaaame, user.

gotta start somewhere to have a better world.

He needs their votes now.

THIS

Keep your friends close, keep your enemies closer.

Trump needs to win by any means necessary.

Otherwise, we don't get our WALL built.

Trumpkins would support this guy even if came out tomorrow and said he would give all illegal immigrants amnesty (something he's already kinda said, btw). Coz they don't want to make america great again, they just want to keep sucking trumps dick.

direct quote from trump regarding illegal immigrants: "they can come back, but they gotta do it legally. there's gonna be a big door..." which means illegals are gonna (maybe) have to leave the country but will be able to return.

>entire video pandering to spics
>always mentions Mehico when talking about trade deals
>doesn't bring it up this one instance
How much of a cuck is this faggot

You'll never get your wall. It's a pointless waste of money.

>You won't get your wall
>Country has president that wants countrywide gay marriage

Don't worry Paco, we're getting our wall.

>Trump
>Policies
>Consistency

pick one

he does what he wants to get into office ... politics 101 .. pander to everyone, lie about everything to grab that power

Its abundantly clear for around 6 months now to anyone with half a brain

Why can't he stick by his principles and win? Why does he have to pander to leftists? It's because Trump is and always has been a liberal.

whats the problem hillshill? realizing trump and his followers are more nuanced

You won't. I doubt you are that stupid.
Well yeah, a lot of voters are faggots.

IT'S JUST A SUGGESTION BRO

Trumpcucks getting taken for a ride

We will. What are you going to do to stop us? Your current president is a mouse, it's your former president speaking for your country. Your current doesn't even have the balls to speak for himself.

P A R A T I
A
R
A

T
I

Wow, now I better vote for HillBilly who will keep us getting as fucked by spic niggers. Thanks shill!

fukn saved

Trump ... nuanced ... kek'd!

>never once said he was removing all Mexicans
>makes it a point to say only ILLEGALS are being removed

He's pivoting so he can win the general.

because not all hispanics are illegal immigrants

This is what happens when edgy faggots who believe the media jump on the "controversial" candidate bandwagon.

Well, we are not doing anything to stop you. I just think it is a waste of money and doubt you will go through all that hassle.
We adore our current leader because he is just a "good looking" spokesman with a hot wife and doesn't promise stupid shit like building a wall. He keeps appearances.

Daily reminder that demagogues have been the downfall of multiples empires/civilizations

>president trump

It's actually happening

damn we followed trump for almost a full year and we've finally been stumped boys. #foamparty #ruboto #cruzmissle #istandwithher #feelthebern

Has mexico reached the moon yet? Does mexico even have a nuclear weapon? Has mexico broken free of the cartels yet?

You're paying for this wall, mexico. No question.

Your current leader is a puppet manipulated by the cartels. Your country quickly going to shit, but you dumb beaners are too lazy to do anything about it. At least with the wall we'll keep your degeneracy contained.

Were you expecting Trump to be LITERALLY HITLER or something?

Makes no difference for burgers as they won't be paying for it. You best start saving up!

first he says he hates hispanics, and now he "loves" them? guess i'm not voting this election

>We adore our current leader because he is just a "good looking" spokesman with a hot wife and doesn't promise stupid shit like building a wall. He keeps appearances.
gee I wonder why Mexico is a 3rd world country

Everybody knows that Trump wont save America

Trump is like a drug to American anons it's really all they have

They ignore reality and pretend that America will be white again without a revolution

he never said that

>removing all Hispanics
That was never the deal, retard.

People with moustaches have also been the downfall of empires.

>Those comments
Sickening

How much autism does it take to actually believe a wall will be built?

Not even stormfront retards thought Trump wanted to remove ALL hispanics.

I'm really wondering what the goal of this shitpost thread is.

Well no, why would I give a fuck about any of those.

He definitely does not take decisions. But the decisions he takes are definitely not mandated by the cartels. That's something apart.

It's funny how you think that's true.

I'm sorry, where are you from again?

Trump never had a problem with anyone in america legally. What don't you understand about the word "illegal"?

When did he say he hates Hispanics?

>I'm sorry, where are you from again?
See, you don't even have geography in schools. You really should stop electing leaders for their looks.

Are you a cuck? China can build a wall in medieval times but we can't build a much smaller wall now? Please take your retardation elsewhere.

That's oddly similar to a certain current Canadian leader.

He never promised to remove all hispanics you dumbass hill cuck.

If we are removing someone from life we are starting with the blacks. Hell I drove through a Muslim neighborhood on the north side of Chicago an hour ago. I saw jews walking through the streets of indians and arabs trying to make businesses and just build lives.

And I wondered what the fuck is wrong with blacks.

Pointless waste of YOUR money, Pedro.

Your cartels absolutely make your decisions. Don't delude yourself. You have no nukes, your military's a joke, you rely COMPLETELY on the USA for what little economic prosperity you do have. If Trump says build ten walls, your president will jump up and down to do it. I guaranteed it.

when were his principles to remove every Hispanic from America?

He never said that

this thread and the bait that came with it is terrible

how is the peso these days?

>This doesn't sound like removing all Hispanics from life, Sup Forums.
He never claimed that. We never claimed that. Only liberal idiots, like you, claimed that.

HE NEVER ONCE SAID REMOVING HISPANICS

STOP

>itt liberals find out Trump isnt actually hitler

LMAO at ur life

>that America will be white again
>again
We were never 100% white. You ensured that.

>we used to be 99% white but we weren't white because a white country because of that 1% XD
>We didn't fight hitler
>We didn't destroy the chance of a white future by betraying the British Empire
Splendid memes

>we used to be 99% white
>99%
Yeah, no. Probably never higher than 80 something percent because of all the niggers that you imported.

>Vertical video
Oh shit now I'm a #BernieBallLicker

Trump is a laughable cuck sellout. He went from remove all Hispanics to I love Hispanics over the space of a few weeks.

As our former glorious leader Vicente Fox says, he will not be paying for the fucking wall. Keep dreaming white America, pretty soon it will all be over bwahaha.

Shit b8 m8

+10 feet

How do I get a beaner IP?

If you have a disc drive just shove a Taco in there.

But really, he won't build it. What will Sup Forums be like in 2017 when Trump doesn't build it?

Good thing I have my bitcoins right

>liberals trying to change the meaning of words becaus they can't change the world

Mental illness thread

He never said remove all of anyone.

Very white and smart Spanish can stay.
The brown ones have no place in society.

Proud of being a subhuman. I guess you root for the jews too.

no he didnt , you mexishits are just fucking retarded and dont understand the difference between illegal and legal immigration

>being this fucking dumb

kill yourself paco

Cállate papagayo

Pls. I'm white. Show some respect.

>Tiene que decir de que color es su piel en internet para sentirse menos inseguro de su nacionalidad
Seguro eres más negro que yo, además

:^)
Just banter. Pero la raza esta relacionada con la inteligencia. Ademas, tienen demasiados hijos. Su pais va a empeorar por eso, va a ser como Guatemala o Honduras.

Much of the Southwestern U.S. rightfully belongs to the Aztec people and their historical descendants anyway. Modern Aztec nationalism cannot be stopped by anyone, least of all sellout cuck and globalist multilevel marketing scam artist Donald Trump. Reconquista coming soon! Goodbye White people!

> Falling for obvious bait.

When did burgers start trolling other flags with anti trump shilling. Feels weird.

The aztecs never got into that area.
Also, you are too many now and are destroying the environment. It didn't use to be that way. Maybe if you start sacrificing some of your own at your temples, you would get rid of your surplus population.

No sé que vaya a pasar con este miserable país, pero pretendo sobrevivir por mi cuenta.
Y no es tanto la raza, sino la historia de la raza. Los hindús son buenos ingenieros. También los árabes. Y los blancos no solían serlo, pero mira el estados unidos moderno.

Bwaaahaaahaaa

mexico is a shit country

So is that wall on your southern border a pointless waste of money too Pablo?

You gotta trust him. As White people in USA, we have no choice. Let's rely on Donald and see what happens. I think that great things are going to happen. He knows Putin, Russians love Trump, he is going to make incredible deals. No need to worry. Trust the Donald. We are heading towards ultimate victory and success.

Paco doesn't make any sense, what a surprise.

At least they're not Catholic Hispanics.

Land isn't rightfully own to anyone Paco. If your nation is too weak to defend your land and someone takes it over then that's that.

Ownership can be transferred through diplomacy or through war. Tough titties.

I don't want all Hispanics gone, just most of them. I hope his citizenship test for permanent residents requires fucking impeccable English. Maybe that way they'll actually start learning over in Mexico and we can begin to find common ground.

F A L S E FLAG THREAD
A
L
S
E
So those fucking nigger faggots on Reddit can screencap it

>Trump
>Not building

He's going to build something, user. It's all he does.

Says Paco

Keep talking. It'll be coming out of El Presidente's pocket (YOUR taxes) soon enough.

What do you mean? Trump has always been against only illegal immigration.

Even other Hispanics find what's happening in the south west is a fucking problem. I live in the SoCal and Mexicans just want to make it Mexico 2.0

THE WALL GOT 10 FEET HIGHER

Let's not forget all the redmen that were already here, and all the wetbacks that had already raped their way through them. I'd say it's never been higher than 60% or so...

He's gonna build a big fat black hard throbbing fucking wall!

Hispanics in the US legally are not mexican they are fucking Americans and Trump will help them and blacks more than any Democrat.

Hey, remember how your cuck ex president said if the God Emperor was elected, spicland would start a war? How'd that turn out for you faggots last time, paco? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican–American_War