Hey Sup Forums I need some help. I think I'm fucking screwed (sorry for the bad English)

Hey Sup Forums I need some help. I think I'm fucking screwed (sorry for the bad English)

>Be 17
>I like my cousin
>She likes me, but she doesn't want any relationship
>Don't say anything for two reasons:
>We are family
>If we had sex we don't want to make a Baby with some kind of sick syndrome
>My parents told me that I am adopted
>Hellyeah.jpg
>Tell cousin
>We fucked (with condom)
>After a few weeks I'm gonna fly to Germany to study
>Everythingisgreat.jpg

>"Few weeks later"
>I'm about to ship the plane
>I received a call
>Is my dad
>"user, WHY DID YOU FUCK YOUR COUSIN!"
>...
>Literally I said:
>She is hot and I wanted to, we are not blood-linked and She likes me. I know that she has a boyfriend, but I don't care about that. What's the matter?
>*Dad started to boil
>"EVEN IF YOU ARE NOT BLOOD-LINKED YOU ARE FAMILY DORK! HER BOYFRIEND LEFT HER AND SHE THINKS IS PREGNANT
>... Oh fuck
>"Sorry dad, but if she is pregnant I'm not the father, I used condom. I need to ship the plane. We'll talk about this when I get back.
>"OF COURSE YOUR GONNA"
>Hang off...

I just arrived to Germany and I already have a fucking problem. What should I do Sup Forums???

First, come back when you're 18.

Second, tell him that nobody cares about his opinion other than the bottom of the bottle. If they all think you're the father, tell them to prove it by DNA testing the other boyfriend. If it's not him, who gives a shit, you're in Germany now. You'll be beheaded by muslims soon enough.

Leave. Change your name. Get a new life. Fake your death.

OP here
>Behaved by Muslims soon enough.
>Kek
I was thinking before about a DNA test, but I'm in Germany. And when I get back, they probably gonna stone me with responsibilities, without letting me talk, and I don't have a house to stay if they kick me off

If you're parents really likes you they wont, just get the DNA test and say it's your life and chouse how to live. just that simple...

fake a fake death, radio silence
stay abroad longer than expected

family will worry and care less about said problem
easier to talk them around w/o getting kicked out cos they thought you where dead

ezpz couzin squeezy beeby

We'll Sup Forums thanks, I'm going to make the DNA test. I'm sure that if I'm not the father my parents will allow me to stay on the house. I'm gonna inform you in a month if everything is ok

from which country are you?

Oh fuck, trips

kill yourself

I'm from Colombia

We'll,.I was born in Colombia, but I'm living in Argentina, my father is from Argentina.

Well*

how how is she?

*how hot is she?

8/10 body
Bubble butt and green eyes
And obviously Latina

If you come back when you're 18, you will be an adult in almost all countries. Get them to test the ex-boyfriend for a DNA match.
Since you wore condoms, and if you used it correctly, there's no chance she has your child.
Don't listen to your parents. If they tell you to take responsibility without getting the test, leave. You will spend an average of 12k per year on a one year old. Half of that can be used to rent an apartment for a year.
If you're the dad, might as well own up. Being a shitty father is cheaper than being on child support if your country has it.

any pics of bubble butt?

This! Post em before you get the hammer OP

this.

Sorry no pics of her butt. But here's a thread about a Olympic gymnast who wins a gold medal fucking a CheeseBurguer

make a new life.commit suicide.idk