Why is no one talking about the fact that people were warned of the attack 45 minutes before it happened

Why is no one talking about the fact that people were warned of the attack 45 minutes before it happened

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JSq9T8Nuya0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

how do you know this?

Source? Links? Evidence? You can't simply pull this kind of shit out your ass and expect us to believe it.

Go to 5:50

youtu.be/JSq9T8Nuya0

also eighteen hours

Fake news.

What I don't understand is why nobody at the country festival just shot back.

I mean, it's a country concert, in Las Vegas, at least someone had to be carrying.... Why didn't they just shoot the shooter? Isn't this the whole purpose of the 2nd amendment?

>how did that make you feel
kek

pretty great I guess

Didn't know where the shooter was. Didn't know how many shooters there were. And if somebody did pull a gun, people would think that person was involved with the shootings.

>use pistol
>using said pistol to shoot back at a target 1500ft away
>chaos
>multiple hotel rooms filled with people

people posting laughing emojies kek

So lets say you are at the concert carrying a (hand) gun and someone from quite a long distance relatively starts randomly shooting. How do you think you can hit that guy? Randomly open fire at the hotel risking other civil injuries?

nobody's talking about this guy being a trump supporter. i think we need to spread this fact MAGA

Really?
The guy is shooting with an automatic rifle from 30+ stories above 20,000 people. For him it was shooting fish in a barrel. Some nub with his pocket .22 hand gun shooting up at a hotel across an open air courtyard?

You must be a right winger. Do you really think that having people indiscriminately shooting into a glass building would have been the solution? This is why they shouldn't let right wingers own guns, they are just too fuckin stupid.

Haven't you heard about cover fire?

See above

uh, have you ever seen a 32 story building in your life? do you know how many innocent people there are in that building? Do you know how hard it is to hit a 10' window from half a mile away??

you blame the guy next to you and let god sort out the rift raft

why two windows are broken if he was in single room?

Unless he had a scoped rifle, no.

>glass building
It's made of concrete retard.

Exactly why concealed carry is useless as fuck and only works for a murderer.

Fucking gun nuts.

what happened to all the videos that were showing shooting from the 4th floor window?

>rift raft
Found the shit for brains right winger.

> And if somebody did pull a gun, people would think that person was involved with the shootings.

^ this

Well if you were tipsy and then suddenly you hear gunfire, screaming, panic and everyone's scrambling to get away but you're not sure from what yet. Would you stand there in the middle and figure out what's going on or would you run for cover first?

You just need to provide cover fire. Also, unless they were standing in the windows looking (which they werent because they were told to stay away / would instinctively hide when machine gun firing) they wouldn't get hit. You don't need to hit, only provide cover fire so people can get away.

Plus, this is vegas. Open carry of assault rifle is legal there, so chances are that someone were strapping at the concert.

when a burger claims they would shoot back in a mass shooting, just remember this moment. Burgers think themselves brave and whatever but when the moment comes to show their balls, in a concert of 22000, not even one burger shot back. SHAMEFUL DISPLAY AMERICA.

> taking this bait.
Sage.

I would fire while searching for cover. My first instinct is always to draw my .22 when I feel threatened. Stand your ground.

You really are that dumb. The exterior is practically made of windows, it doesn't matter what the super structure is made of retard.

22000 people and not even one shot back. Admit it americans, you just like carrying your guns because your dicks are small.

>listening to faggots like Christopher Greene on AMTV

>The exterior is practically made of windows, it doesn't matter what the super structure is made of retard.
Doesn't matter. See If you're stupid enough to run to the window when you hear gunfire from some floors above you, it's your own fault if you get hit.

sooo, does that mean, that allowing guns for protection is just bullshit and maybe it is just allowed due to lobbyism. Wow, how shocking ...

Why did the cops from the heli not shoot back????

The chopper must not be armored... and they could have gotten him from an angle...

>rift raft
Nice try Jim Bob

The shooter was 32 stories up...at a concert where no one can have guns

You're an idiot.

I posted a source, dumbass

You're a moron. It was a random ass crazy lady that pushed her way to the front and offered no details at all. Of course she'd be looked at as crazy.

>at a concert where no one can have guns
Open carry is legal in Las Vegas. You can even see plenty of people carrying in the videos of them fleeing.

Robert, I work at the Pentagon. We received no such information.

And I work at Langley. We can neither confirm nor deny that we received any such information.

You're very daft

It's not bullshit. People would have fired back if this was a real attack, but obviously it is fake one orchestrated by liberal communists and muslim Obama to take your guns away.

I work at an undisclosed location and I can neither receive or deny information.

>1500 ft
>Lee Harvey Oswald literally couldn't manage to hit Kennedy at 150 ft, yet this unemployed fuck supposedly managed to shoot over 500 people from 1500 ft

I call bullshit

and americans are retarded... Are you telling me not one guest in the hotel heard the shots? I bet there were people in that hotel with guns; where was the good guy with a gun?

The good guy with a gun myth is just that, a myth.

Id argue that the americans in the hotel were coward too.

Id argu

did he break out the windows to shoot or did the cops do that?

>Id argue that the americans in the hotel were coward too.
They were. Everyone were hiding under their beds in their rooms.

>empty pistol mag in to the side of a crowded hotel 500 yards away

This. It's obviously a fake attack. There's no way anyone could hit a target that far away unless you're some highly super trained navy seal sniper.

Reports are saying he broke the window with a "hammer like object" in order to shoot.

Oh fucking please! Real people DIED yesterday! There is absolutely nothing fake about it! Go back to sucking Alex Jones' dick you twat!

obvious troll is obvious

He had two hotel rooms and 20 guns
Smashed both windows out with hammers

what about the hotel retard? Nevada is an open carry state. where were the good guys with the guns? Were they on duty?

>real people
Actors laying on the ground for photo shoots is not real people dying.

Real people are going to die when anti-gun communists are going to make laws taking your guns away...

Who the fuck carries a .22

>20,000 people standing close together
>crazy fuck fires hundreds of rounds into the crowd without aiming at specific people
>hits 550/20,000

How are you so retarded?

>Real people DIED yesterday!
I refuse to believe that real people actually pay money to listen to country music.

>it's on the news so it must be real

Imagine being THIS autistic.

wait the guy was a cracker? for sure thought he'd be asian

Nice try, Trolland Deschain.

I'm a girl, OK? It fits in my garter.

fuck you bait

There was obviously a second shooter in the crowd, dumbass. Stephen Paddock was just a scapegoat, a dead nobody placed in a hotel room beforehand.

Nobody in their right mind is going to leave their hotel rooms and fucking go towards the gunfire! They'd rather keep their lives safe.

>Alex Jones said it was fake so it must be fake

You bit. Eeesh, that's rough.

Nope, lilywhite good ole boy Trump supporter.

The shooter was in the hotel, fuckface.

it was a suite and he did the country a favor, country music is for brain dead trump supporters

You're a fucking idiot.

>Take action and disarm/neutralize the threat?!!
>No way!!! I'll just crouch down and hope I don't get hit

Beta cuck

Tits and timestamp or GTFO

Not an argument

this.

trump supporter took out more trump supporters? what a great fucking day. time to hit hte buffet

You're an idiot.

I wonder how different Sup Forums and Sup Forums would be right now if the shooter was just darker.

I would have. An hero by hero

>TFW 14 of the people killed were lefty anti-trump people that I knew
>good riddance tbh

kek, so you're going to kick down the hotel room door of a man firing automatic weapons out of his window and get in a gunfight with him wielding a handgun? Darwin has a concept for you.

I don't even know any women that carry that small

>believing that an untrained shooter could hit 500 moving targets from almost half a mile away
Sure, I'm the idiot.....

And the hotel was empty, not one soul was staying in that hotel with a gun? Is that what you are telling me?

Americans just carry their guns because they have no dick between their legs. This shooting proves it.

>country music is for brain dead trump supporters
It does make you think. Most C M fans are Repubs, did this guy have a politcal angle?

>so you're going to kick down the hotel room door of a man firing automatic weapons out of his window and get in a gunfight with him wielding a handgun?
That's literally what the police did though...

They'd jump all over the black community, and blame BLM.

>that I knew
sure.jpg

No, a SWAT team with assault rifles were in the process of battering down his door, when he shot and killed himself

roll them dice

>wielding a handgun
You can open carry rifles in Las Vegas, and any responsible true American should do so. From yesterday's attack, it's clear that this is the only way to stop a potential shooter.

I'd have just Neo'd his shots and hit him with one of those curving bullets from the AJ movie and then fucked all the country bitches thankful for my existence

isnt that what the gun rights nutjobs always claim would happen in a mass shooting in america? Nevada is a open carry state, what happened to the good guy with a gun?

And yet no one did

>Gun carrying americans are hiding because they are cowards
>22,000 americans get shot and are hiding because they are cowards
>police helicopter doesn't shoot the shooter because they are cowards
>even the fucking gunman is a coward and kills himself

Why are americans so cowards?

actually, if you're really astute, it was mentioned on /x/ on the 23rd when nothing happened that there was going to be a mass shooting in las vegas.
I'm really not trolling here, I wish I had screencapped it.
they didnt say when though