So this is just the flag of the 4th Reich, right?

So this is just the flag of the 4th Reich, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Paperclip
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yep, you guessed it

found the butthurt antifa pussy.
that's a blue line flag. it's for police and supporters. acting like a fascist while calling others fascist doesn't make you any less of a turd.

He's butthurt, but you seem so obviously unperturbed. (͡°͜ʖ͡°)

i wasn't aware of this whole "thin blue line" thing, but i gotta say this one is RAD AS FUCK

dubs
deus fucking vult

What if I told you that fascism and communism are both totalitarian ideologies?

what if SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU COMMUNAZI

Are you trolling? If Sup Forums has become pro-police, maybe it really is dead.

ffffffaggot

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Paperclip

Also, neoliberalism.

ftfy, correct pic this time

would you prefer to live in a world without police?

Are you trolling in turn? If your question was serious, you're dumb as fuck.

If you dont support the police you are a fucking idiot fascist yourself blanketing all people of a group with stereotypes. I personally know many cops that are good people and have great families. If the cops actually went away one day you antifa pussies would be the first to get lynched especially if you are white.

I'm just saying it's a rad patch, that's all.
Although after i quit smoking weed i no longer have any reason to see cops as my enemies. When the jackass across the street is beating up his girlfriend and one of the neighbors calls the cops on him (AGAIN) i'm pretty glad to see them, actually.

pretty much this, if you want the police to dissapear, better decide now which gang/warlord you want to live under and pay "protection money" to just to survive.

People before the US slave patrols seemed to do without it just fine, if not better. So, yes, I would, since the police serve only to defend private property against the public. Elected sheriffs are plenty.

ok well like i said, which is your favourite gang to live under?

just kidding, you wont get to choose, they will just move in, take everything you own and kill you if they feel like it.

look at mexico for an example, and there its only police being paid off

>an elected sheriff can maintain order in New York City
lel

Whichever one the jews aren't supporting, I guess.
tbħ gangs that don't have support or defense from the local population really don't get all that far.

Who cares about jew york city? Let them all kill each other and kill whoever's left.
>implying that blocks shoudn't elect their own sheriffs
>implying that absentee (((landlords))) deserve order

>implying that absentee (((landlords))) deserve order
What about the tenants? Do they not deserve order? Or is it okay to burn down the houses of families with small children just to fuck over "the man"?

You know why the US can't outlaw guns now?
You can bet...when these hacks who think they are in charge...come to take away the 2nd Amendment Rights of Americans. Those who are armed will toss their lily-white asses out and do what our ForeFathers intended governemnt to be.
You as a community leader ...thru owning a store...or car dealership...or some other college educated American take 4-6 years out of your regular life and help administer the government. Then you go back to your business and let the next guy carry the torch.
These days it is people who have been in plush cushy private airline chairs for 20-30 years imposing their shit on all of us
FUCK INCUMBANTS...THEY ARE THE SCOURGE OF POLITICS and will be a major cause of the downfall of the USA

hopefully

both are badass

I'm not really thrilled with anyone altering the flag.
It's kinda like they're pledging allegiance to themselves instead of the ideals of America.

interesting that the badge for police in usa, has a Templar knight in it... Illuminati confirmed

>tbħ gangs that don't have support or defense from the local population really don't get all that far.

thats because we have police.

in a completely lawless state, you are either going to be under the thumb of a gang or in one. might makes right.

>muh poor indavigils
If they're not out there in solidarity with the rioters, perhaps they're part of the problem. Psychopaths who lack generosity and willingness to suffer from hardship won't make it through a revolution.

>thats because we have police.
No, that's WHY we have police. The ownership class supports the police because the police protect their ownership interests. In places where most of the citizens don't participate in the ownership meme, such as seriously economically disadvantaged neighborhoods like Ferguson or some blocks of NYC, the police are literally an invading force and treated with the bare minimum of contact required.
>in a completely lawless state, you are either going to be under the thumb of a gang or in one. might makes right.
>implying the police aren't simply the gang chosen by the ownership class

There wasn't 7 billion people in the world during US slave patrol

>If they're not out there in solidarity with the rioters, perhaps they're part of the problem
>mothers taking care of children
>part of the problem
>toddlers
>part of the problem
>they should be out rioting

And? Overpopulation is not a problem policing is helping to solve, rather the contrary. Excess kids used to could be thrown down the well.
>implying you're right because you exist
Yeah nah.

i always wondered about the first and second rikes

>People have taken care of young children under worse circumstances.
>toddlers
>part of the problem
Yes. Not breeding when there are 7 billion others on this planet is probably a very good policy. To breed only helps (((Wall Street))).

>the police are literally an invading force
because if the police dont want to live in those crime ridden neighbourhoods and send their kids to those schools.

listen, all throughout history, petty tyrants and warlords have ruled, its only once we banded together and made civilised societies under the rule of law, and had people ready to enforce those laws that we escaped that life.

if you remove the police, theres literally nothing stopping MS13 from riding up over the border, taking rich peoples mansions, and turning you all into coke farming slave labourers and prostitutes.

Have the mods stopped banning this?
Pity, I rather liked when they did that.

>its only once we banded together and made civilised societies under the rule of law
3/10 easily refuted fact but made me hit reply

Why do police and their supporters need a flag? Who is anti-police?

>theres literally nothing stopping MS13
Is this the police union's hasbarist version of Hamas?
>from riding up over the border, taking rich peoples mansions
Their customers? Are you a complete fucking idiot, or just partial?
>and turning you all into coke farming slave labourers and prostitutes.
Except for a lack of customers. And poor climate. And the National Guards. And the Pentagon. And the fact that you've been playing way too many gaymes to understand what conquest even is.
The unelected, professional police force is the problem.

Keep reporting that cancerous shit my dude.

>Who is anti-police?
Drug dealers, druggies, the entire hip-hop industry and culture, drunk drivers, street racers, shoplifters, teenage alcoholics, deadbeat dads, and AntiFA.

>Keep reporting that cancerous shit
>Reporting from your ISP, IP range, or country has been blocked due to abuse. [More Info]
Sup Forums Pass users can bypass this block. [Learn More]
dammit, heero

Many tiny minds in this thread

Classic counter-counter-culture Sup Forums. Now you support cops. Unbelievable

Kill yourself, jew.
>but muh larp! you're cheating reeeeeee

It's highly unlikely there aren't paid shills working this place to disrupt the counter-cultural consensus.
>inb4 y tho
To hone the art of disrupting other counter-cultural consenses, of course.

>Drug dealers, druggies,
The State declared "War" on this group. I'll leave it at that because there's nothing else that needs to be added as far as im concerned.

>the entire hip-hop industry and culture
Historical reasons.

>drunk drivers
plz
>street racers
of course
>shoplifters
lel ok?
>teenage alcoholics
State shouldn't be involved. Self-created """problem""".
>deadbeat dads
sure whatever
>and AntiFA
ok

Sure is grasping for straws in here.

>plz
Ever heard a drunk whine about how unfair it is that cops pulled him over?
>state shouldn't be involved
That doesn't alter the fact that underage alcoholics see police as the enemy.
>sure whatever
Ever heard a divorced man whine about being hauled into court over child support payments?
>grasping for straws
You agreed with 5 out of 7 groups I named.

It is the flag of Enemy Faction #2

Of 7.

>implying that the police implementing the rules of the bourgeois classes are not, in fact, the enemy
Admit that you're a servile authoritarian who gets off on non-consensual BDSM. Then leave Sup Forums forever, faggot.

the majority of your answers are non-responses

everybody else sees who is grasping for straws here, commie

>You agreed with 5 out of 7 groups I named.

No, I don't. Those "groups" you posted are simply "groups" based on whatever illegal action just came to your mind. They're otherwise unrelated. On top of that, simply by belonging to one of those groups doesn't necessarily mean you are even against the police. Criticizing the police does not mean you are against the police.

I will do no such thing.
Funny how you cry "AUTHORITARIAN" and give summary commands in the same sentence.

I figure it's what you're accustomed to.

>implying drug dealers might actually like police

I figure you're a pompous autocrat.

>implying police can't be drug dealers
>muh fucking teammmmmmsssss

Fucking simple binary ass thinking motherfucker. Fuck off.

>Their customers?
why do they need to earn your money when they can literally take whatever they want from you

think ghengis fucking khan

Ancom, actually, but we must meet people where they are, not where we are.

Then what would be the point of farming coca? Do you even read the shit you post?
Derp.

ikr

lurk more, underage