Would you?

Would you?

Other urls found in this thread:

andy-sixx.wikia.com/wiki/Animaterr_Man
andy-sixx.wikia.com/wiki/Andy_Sixx
youtube.com/watch?v=EmbUqArXfuA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

post some shit sure
LOOK AT MY FAGGOT FACE MODS LOOK AT IT I NEED YOU TO D33P S1XX MY A33H0L3 MODS I KNOW YOU WONT LIKE FAGGOTS SO ILL KEEP POSTING IT. ARENT I COOL GUYS? KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT
ITT ONLY D33P S1XX ANDY LOG A33H0L3 FAGGOT AUTISM !!!!

HEY GUYS WOULDNT IT BE FUNNY IF WE REPOSTED THE SAME FAGGOT PITCURES IN THE SAME FAGGOT WAY SO WE CAN SPREAD OUR FAGGOT AUTISM?

1.- Enter this page
2.- Edit it writing "SAGE" fuking everywhere
3.- Proofit!..
i'm not a fucking robot fuck you. every andy thread is spam
>744444444
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand faggot log of fag. The humour is extremely faggot, and without a solid grasp of faggot most of the faggot will go over a faggot head. There’s also faggot outlook, which is homosexually sewn into his faggot- his personal faggot draws heavily from faggot literature, for faggots. The faggtos understand this stuff; they have the autistic capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these faggot, to faggot that they’re not just faggot- they say something faggot about fagots. As a consequence people who like andy soxx truly faggots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the faggot in faggot existential catchphrase “faggot” which itself is a cryptic reference to faggot. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those faggot skeletons scratching their heads in confusion as faggot autism wit unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools.. how I pity them. XD And yes, by the way, sixx posters are complete autistic faggots And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the faggot’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that faggots are within 5 faggot points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid.

1. Sage goes in the top field
2. Sage goes in the top field
3. Sage goes in the top field
4. Sage goes in the top field

I certainly would, but would they?

Nice pasta kid, did you learn that in school?

GROW UP.

LOOK AT MY FAGGOT FACE MODS LOOK AT IT I NEED YOU TO D33P S1XX MY A33H0L3 MODS I KNOW YOU WONT LIKE FAGGOTS SO ILL KEEP POSTING IT. ARENT I COOL GUYS? KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT
ITT ONLY D33P S1XX ANDY LOG A33H0L3 FAGGOT AUTISM !!!!

HEY GUYS WOULDNT IT BE FUNNY IF WE REPOSTED THE SAME FAGGOT PITCURES IN THE SAME FAGGOT WAY SO WE CAN SPREAD OUR FAGGOT AUTISM?

1.- Enter this page
2.- Edit it writing "SAGE" fuking everywhere
3.- Proofit!..
i'm not a fucking robot fuck you. every andy thread is spam
>744444444
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand faggot log of fag. The humour is extremely faggot, and without a solid grasp of faggot most of the faggot will go over a faggot head. There’s also faggot outlook, which is homosexually sewn into his faggot- his personal faggot draws heavily from faggot literature, for faggots. The faggtos understand this stuff; they have the autistic capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these faggot, to faggot that they’re not just faggot- they say something faggot about fagots. As a consequence people who like andy soxx truly faggots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the faggot in faggot existential catchphrase “faggot” which itself is a cryptic reference to faggot. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those faggot skeletons scratching their heads in confusion as faggot autism wit unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools.. how I pity them. XD And yes, by the way, sixx posters are complete autistic faggots And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the faggot’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that faggots are within 5 faggot points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid.

1. Sage goes in the top field
2. Sage goes in the top field
3. Sage goes in the top fiel

Quads logged!

Fake news

Dubs logged

YOU GOD DAMN JEW NIGGER DICK SUCKING FAT BASTARD. KYS NOW

Grow up

You sad pathetic little bitch boi

This site is 18+, kiddo.

SUCK MY COCK YOU FUCKING QUEER

Then get the fuck out you pathetic little cock sucker

Not me either.
I'm British for starters.

Said like a true teenager.

yes please

Faaaallll in Gentlemen, you're all in a Log thread now.

Please take time to listen to this beautiful work of art, anti-log shills are just bitter that they have no messiah and purpose to their life.

youtube.com/watch?v=EmbUqArXfuA

if there is one more fucking thread with this shit im reporting it to moot and the admins

I think you'll find Moot left a couple of years back and now it's only Hiroshimoot. Also one of the Mods posts logs, so good luck son.

thats what I thought...

Triggered much snowflake?

would you suck moots log?

The Log started when he took over.....??? Could he be.....???

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God. I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little anti-log post up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" Dani Filth, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's OK, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting Dani Filth in threads about Andy Sixx's shit. Just imagine this: She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic anti-logfag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "I WOULD NEVER SUCK A SHITLOG FROM ANDY SIXX'S ASSHOLE!" You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

I NEED THE CREAM

No one listens to Marilyn Manson anymore, faggot.

Marylog who?

Sage

I thought summer was over