Anyone else think Americans deserve these tragedies until they smarten up about their gun laws?

Anyone else think Americans deserve these tragedies until they smarten up about their gun laws?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7bZwL3utfGM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I will have guns because I say so.

>Go to kindergarten, get shot
>go to middle school, get shot
>go to high school, get shot
>go to college, get shot
>go to work, get shot
>go to the mall, get shot
>go to the movies, get shot
>go to a nightclub, get shot
>go to a concert, get shot

Guns make us safer

What do you mean by smarten up?
Are you too dense to comprehend American's are aware of the inherent dangers of a free and open society? We like guns, we get shot. Them's the brakes.
Now why don't you go grow a pair of balls coward.

Deserve? No. Basically asking for it? Yes.

he can't draw mohomed. lol.

>shooter used illegal weapons

Stfu retard

>weapon are illegal
>there are still millions and million of them readily available
lmao

Someone got his fee fees hurt.

What country is OP from?
>inb4 sweden

>>>Sup Forums is that way

>calling people with common sense cowards
lmfao enjoy getting shot everywhere you go

How come the "good guy with a gun" never shows up to accurately disable a gunman on the 32nd floor from 200 ft away?

It's almost like it's a fucking frankly stupid thing to expect to happen.

Canada, where we just look at your country on the news like a reality TV show full of insane people

Safer from the real problem, anyways. I'd rather have a bunch of mass shootings than a completely disarmed populace.

I'm still going to have a gun either way, and I'm a complete lunatic. The cops will not be there in time to save you. Is that what you want?

this is the ultimate non-argument. stefan would be proud.

This.

I've never had any problems with getting shot. Because someone shoots someone else doesn't mean I'm giving up guns. That's just cuck logic. Why do people like to get cucked by jews so much?

Yeah I'll take political advice from the edgelord who calls himself a lunatic. That's a good idea. Kys faggot.

I started calling myself that because I heard other people doing it.

You first.

forgot one
>go to mcdonalds, get shot

mfw i live semi close to where the shooting happened

Everyone deserves it. You're-a-peein's deserve every death mudslimes cause and I don't think we should ever stop nuking asians.

An illegal gun used in a gun free zone illegally shooting people.
Yup, more laws should help.

buddy, if you had common sense you wouldnt be living in shitstreet city, saudi arabia

Replaced shot with stabbed or raped and you have Europe

On behalf of all the other Canadians, pay this trollfag no mind.

It's an acceptable price to pay for freedom.

The guns would only ever be nominally controlled you retard.

Why don't you come up with a plan that can actually work in preventing gun crimes?

>tfw Americans men are more likely to be raped
>tfw have no face

I agree.

PLEASE TAKE MY GUNS!!! I LOVE BEING A SLAVE!

>muhguns.jpg
>muhfreedoms.jpg

Underated post
Britbong btw

>implying banning guns will stop anything
You can ban anything and instantly start a hot and deadly crime organization to meet the demand people will have. Don't believe me? Look at prohibition and how the Chicago mob rose to power, look at the war on drugs and how the cartels control Mexico with help from the American dollar. Ban guns and assuming a civil war doesn't break out, you'll have that to deal with. By far, it would be one of the worst decisions the country could ever make for itself.

> when you have no argument so you just reply to a bunch of comments with a pic of daniel tosh and a baseless insult to the character

You lose

yeah I mean.. that guy in Vegas could've just easily done the same shit with a knife, right?

right guiz?

pls respond

At least we stopped hearing about the poorfags in Puerto Rico.

0/10 not inventive or funny. How long has little baby been trolling? 10 seconds?

>triggered.jpg

kek

Hi I'm from the U.K yes sir please rape my asshole I have no gun so just gotta let you do it I am a little blimey bitch

It's almost as if criminals break laws

Why do people generally associate false flags with actors and nobody actually getting killed? Its very suspicious that this guy was even the suspect... I refuse to go along with the narrative the main stream media pumps out with each shooting that people are progressively loosing their minds in the world and decide to shoot innocent people. There is an agenda. The majority of the population still exist inside the false paradigm of the president actually having any power and that all of our leaders are just 'incompetent'... the world needs to have a collective awakening or else we are doomed.

>Wtc 7 was brought down with controlled demolitions

>We like guns, we get shot
I don't think anyone can argue with that, it would be like trying to argue with someone saying "I like heroin, I'm going to die from OD".

.. thanks user, you put this shit into persepective for me, a baffled yurofart, from here on hence I shall refrain from arguing gunlaws with Ameriburgers.
¨
you fucks are simply too far gone, in the back and beyond.

cheerio and shit.

kæk

These certainly are words

At least then, and until they overthrow the jews presuming to run the place.

indeed.

Enjoi your slowly-devolving-into-tyranny government. Meanwhile "Ameriburgers" will be ensuring their own freedoms for the foreseeable future. It's cool, you can thank us when we bust in and save your ass a second time.

In some corporate slave prison, too. But it's patriotic and really manly and FREEDUM!

About as much as every eurocuck deserves getting stabbed, bombed, or watching their girl get fucked
I'd rather have choices and consequences than a nanny state sheltering my every thought, word, and action

>Get shot by others civilians
>Ban weapons for civilians
>Get shot by state

It works.

Nah, we just rape and abuse eachother without weapons. We're pretty good at it too, atleast the north balkan peps

there is a cultural difference between our countries you ignorant cunt, let me explain,

in the US, we have a history of rebellion and fighting for inherent right we hold higher than self preservation.

however, you and your serfdom are not aware of these rights and just simply take what your betters give you as you don't have the will or the ability to fight or strive for anything better.

your kind breeds compliance while we do not.

any and I do mean any person that holds security over personal freedom deserves neither.

that's a deal.

>slowly-devolving-into-tyranny

You have way more prisoners than communist China. Your own government is constantly spying on you and lying to you. You fight oil wars for your oligarchs while they sell crack to your children. I hope you find comfort in your fantasies.

Especially the school parts

Underrated post

Anyone else think Europeans deserve these tragedies until they smarten up about their truck laws?

You talk about logic like my grandmother talks about NASA.

>China
>Communist
They're corporatists like Americans (all regions of America) and Europeans.

>in the US, we have a..
I don't care, and as I stated I won't argue your points. I hope you get to keep your guns, actually.. I hope you get more lax gun laws so the next asshat shooting from a window or a balcony can use a belt-fed minigun and have a few RPGs to finish of with.

.. fire away, kind burger, fire away.

it's your fune.. sorry, country.

Well then I guess Europe "deserves" Germany and Greece, doesn't it?

HUMANS fucking deserve these tragedies until we stop shitting in our own fucking bed. Maybe lay off the damn reproduction for 50 years or so.

You must be over 18 to post here

/thread

About 20 years past that kid.

Eurocucks too

Why lie on the internet

I'm an amerifag. No we don't deserve this.

The vast majority of America wants tougher gun laws. However if anyone has ever told you that America is a democracy, they were lying to your face (technically it's a representative democracy but it's not that either)

America is run by the lobbies and corporations. And one of the biggest lobby is the NRA.

So no, America will never stop hitting itself because the real power in America isn't with the people, it's the money.

>he thinks gun crimes will be rampant in a place with lax gun laws
>he thinks banning guns will stop shootings
The opposite happens here. Not only that but these shooters are the exception, not the rule for American society. Not to mention 2A or not, guns will be here. You'll never get all the guns out of America, and trying to justify costly measures to do so based on isolated incidents that were sometimes committed with illegal firearms is irrational.

>I'd rather have mass shootings than public healthcare because I'm a very dedicated servant of the capitalist class
>I check facebook for news so it's real easy to fool me

Aussie here,

They took our guns, now niggers break into homes and steal cars on a daily basis and nobody can stop them since nobody has the guns to shoot back.
Somalis and Muslims have free reign

>America
>Capitalist
Confirmed for being politically inept.

I was a kid when Reagan was in office, fuckwad.

youtube.com/watch?v=7bZwL3utfGM

haha hell yeah EUROPE IS SO BASED

If banning guns doesn't work, why not ask Australia how they did it? There was a mass shooting in 1996. They reacted with a near complete ban on civilian guns. They haven't had a massacre like it since. Still think guns aren't the problem?

Before 1993 Australia had guns, and similar accessibility to them as the US. After a mass shooting at a school, a gun amnesty was held and people turned their guns in as they were made illegal.

It worked in Australia.

But it won't work in the US because yanks are dumb. Like, that's the only answer. It's in your culture to be stupid. The "American" race is a fucking plague. You have a fucking country of retards, and then you give them guns, what do you think will happen? They'll hold onto them for dear life and make flimsy excuses as to why you can't take them away. Despite the fact the amendment that allows the right to own a gun was an amendment to begin with, meaning it could be changed again, like I has in the past 3 other times.

Okay. USA has more people locked up than corporatist one-party China, a country famous for having more than thrice the population of FREEDOM-LAND, America.

Is there a britbong that raped and stabbed 60 people in a day?

If so, you have my attention.

This is a beautiful anti-imperialist speech. Now you can sleep, kiddo.

Well, we can't reinstitute slavery, all the other countries would pick on us more than they already do.

>If it works over there then it must work over here!
Wrong.

> Libtards scream for stricter gun laws
> stricter gun laws written and enforced
> Gun crimes skyrocket
> Libtards use this as evidence for the need for stricter gun laws
> Cuck republicans give in and make stricter gun laws
> Gun crimes skyrocket
> retarded_vicious_cycle.jpg

If all you have is ad hominem, then you don't even have an argument. It's in our culture to be free, not stupid. Nobody said that taking away the peoples' weapons would mean an immediate 1984 scenario by the government. The process is slow, but it does take place. It is definitely taking place in Europe, and it is probably (though I haven't read up on Australia's political situation) is happening in Australia too. There's a really good video on youtube of one of the women who was alive during Nazi Germany. The Germans promised safety and other perks if the people would just give up their guns. Not too long after, Hitler swept in and did what he did.

>I'm a complete lunatic
Shoulda led with that, son. You would have saved us all a lot of time.

>like, that's the only answer
No it isn't, another is it'd be a nightmare to enforce a nationwide ban given the largeness in land mass and population. It's impossible to get guns out of here, and doing so would be a shit storm no one needs.

We elected Trump out of a field of 26 candidates.
We supported the second invasion of Iraq.
We support our terrorists while bitching about your terrorists.
We deserve everything we get.

>>he thinks gun crimes will be rampant in a place with lax gun laws
>>he thinks banning guns will stop shootings
exactly, yes. That's how it works around here.

>You'll never get all the guns out of America, and trying to justify costly measures to do so based on isolated incidents that were sometimes committed with illegal firearms is irrational.
Australia had gun laws like yours, and then banned all guns.. go look it up, it worked.

see
And also bombs at concerts.
And also the brits are now banning silverware, because stabbings. soon they will be back in the stone age because electricity isnt safe

.. and if you had guns, the niggers would steal them and shoot you, just like in good old USA.

g'day m8

Read the post.

Stop using real life examples to prove it would work.
Until you prove that banning all assault rifles in america will reduce mass shootings by banning all guns in america I'll never believe you.

You are either plain wrong or just saltcoating things beyond reason. To be neutral Ameriburgers are more individualistic than europeas. Which is not to say more independant in any materialistic way, but rather a psyhological one.
This obvously reflects in gun laws. You think of yourselves more than your countrymen.
> i want to be able to own guns because i like them and as a proud american i deserve it. I can use it to protect myself from shooters and i decrease the danger to myself by owning one. It is a good right and makes me safer.
Now if you take a more communal point of view (probbabky skewed due to my perspective) it would be more like
> sure i like having my guns, BUT, for the sake of my comunity i see why it woukd be bad to allow everyone to be able to own guns. I don't want every nutcase to have that ability and cause harm to others so i can give up my right for that cause. It is a risky right and puts my comunity in danger.
Neither of these are wrong and both have sound reasoning. One is just about the individual and the other is about more than one person. Sometimes individualistic values work better sometimes not. Personally i think this is the time they do not

Governments kill more than civillians. They should not be trusted with all the guns.