Converted to islam but was at an anti trump rally wearing a pussy hat this year (video confirmation of someone greeting...

>Converted to islam but was at an anti trump rally wearing a pussy hat this year (video confirmation of someone greeting him "hi steve" at rally)
i.imgur.com/t9AHzSb.jpg
i.imgur.com/t9AHzSb.jpg
i.imgur.com/OCLXrBd.jpg

>His father was FBI most wanted, so fed connection is already there
i.imgur.com/q3VcNiu.png

Now Alex Jonestein is claiming that he has antifa connections? Zero continuity.

>Weapon used sounds like something belt fed, not a shitty drum magazine AR
youtube.com/watch?v=YvwBRzVEs1E
liveleak.com/view?i=b97_1506931823
liveleak.com/view?i=fea_1506929245

>Eye witnesses say some weird hispanic woman was wandering around telling people they were all going to die but she got kicked out the gig.

>Literally no footage of gore, any wounds or anything, even on liveleak.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1vnlOswK0Os
imgur.com/w9ClUJF
google.com/maps/@36.094982,-115.172864,3a,72.6y,171.22h,53.99t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sAF1QipNl_tRYUHT4rSwIvoJwglt-pJ3ai7VTwj8eWbAg!2e10!3e12!7i12000!8i6000
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ok so what is the false flag for ?

omg he has an ear!!11eleven

>pictures of white guys
>we all the look the same eh?

GO HOME RUSSIA YOU'RE DRUNK

solve one batshit conspiracy at a time

actually, if you compare these earlobes, they are different... clear picture it looks tightly attached, blurry one looks protuding and hanging.

This shit is like a religion, yet somehow dumber.

Is it possibly another crypto?
youtube.com/watch?v=1vnlOswK0Os

Holy shit they both have ears

yeah really makes you think huh

looks nothing like Mr. Pinkhead on this one, but i guess this doesnt count the, amirite?

Conspiracy theories aside. Majority of those rednecks were Trump supporters. And now they are dead.

Good.

Let me guess, you've been reading infowars lately?

What a brainwashed cock sucking faggot you are.

>governments
>wanting their citizenry to be free
>ever

Even the muzzle flash is in a different room
imgur.com/w9ClUJF

nobody even screaming or running from the first round of shots that stopped the music....that would have been his best chance for good hits while people were standing still....

makes no sense at all

i know, but what does that have to do with this incident

He's been planning this since Jan 2015

google.com/maps/@36.094982,-115.172864,3a,72.6y,171.22h,53.99t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sAF1QipNl_tRYUHT4rSwIvoJwglt-pJ3ai7VTwj8eWbAg!2e10!3e12!7i12000!8i6000

This is either a false flag like Sandy Hook. Or this guy is legit and I'm calling it now, a democrat Hillary/Bernie supporter

Guns friend. They are the historical tools of revolution. Why would government, which naturraly acts in self-interest, would want an armed citizenary?

Nah no trend here! Look away!

LOL ITS A Sup Forums INTERNET DETECTIVE THREAD

YOU FUCKING SORRY SONS OF WHORES ARE NEVER RIGHT JUST GIVE UP ALREADY AND SHUT IT DOWN