Some cunt tryes takeoff apart the printer so as it I have to take it home and fix it help me I do t know why I'm doing

Some cunt tryes takeoff apart the printer so as it I have to take it home and fix it help me I do t know why I'm doing

Holy shit page 8 bump

Page 9 rebump

Rip me

Bump

Sorry user I only know English, please write what you want to say in English so that we can both work together to come up with a meaningful solution to your predicament.

Need to fix printer and don't know where some of the plugs go

they go only where they fit perfectly

There are three that I can't distinguish where they go because they all look the same

try different combinations and see if it works or not, trial in error

Giy broke power cable

but i think they are color coded

how bad did you break it

>trial in error

Are you disappointed you were born retarded?

Did you try shoving your dick into it?

Didn't work

>tryes
Nope.

All of these can go underneath the same screw, just screw these anywhere it touches bare metal to "groud" the system.

those ain't attached no more are they ?

Those clips all go in the same color sockets, those round ends on the cables, those are grounds. Just put the screw through the hole before you screw everything back in place. You're welcome

Thank you for actual advice but do all of them go to the same wire

Man, ffs. Google this
"Model of printer+disassemble"

Watch video that most likely comes up

you don't spell check on tiem and you instantly trigger some nigger with nuttin' else better to do

You can if you think it'd be easier. But I wouldn't recommend it, try to ground all those round ended wires on a different screw from each other.

Well yeah but are they all connected to the same wire because they need to be places at mutiple points

No, they're probably grounding out a different PCB's inside the printer, or at the least different circuits on a PCB

Don't know what your saying I'm not a person who is really good with computers I'm just a it winging giy

Yes all one 1 will do the same as any other screw that grounded.
The least is you'll need to use two screws as it just wont fit with them all.

The other plug in connectors appear to be made in a way you cant go too wrong. The ribbon cable though...Do you know how to put back in a ribbon cable? ( pick up latch , insert ribbon cord, push down latch ? )

You work in IT too?

Thanks

Let us know how it goes, bored af

Nah, just been tearing apart, repairing and self teaching myself computers and other components since I was 14. I would love to work in IT but, there's no demand for it here and I have no desire to leave my home town to pursue a career in it, especially since I know once I make it my job, I will lose passion for it.

Going well actually works

Is this good

Ah ok, about the same here. Just taking things apart since being young. I live in Flint Michigan and surprisingly there are several Tier 1 Helpdesk IT jobs. Sounds like you'd be great for a Tier 1 type of startup ( its all uphill )

I said the same thing about the auto industry since my family all works in it. I enjoy fixing MY car but I think it would become less of a good time for my own repairs. So I can understand that. But hey if you want to try IT, you will be impressed by how much you are worth currently. I'm 26 and the younger group we are dont realize how fucking many people out there will pay for us to tell them the most basic shit. Anyone born in the 90s should go into IT just for a easy 10 year income for more IT or anything past. 4 years this last September , no business IT experience before. What a ride.

Damn user, I never thought of it that way. You seem like you know a lot more about the field than me, I don't think I'd stand a chance to be honest. I'm not good at explaining things to folks in person.

That appears to be great my man. Give it a power up and have your hand on the power cord to pull incase it may not be right.

Noice

Is it an inkjet printer?

Hey whatever makes you happy and keeps you fed is fine. Dont cut yourself short, I am shit with patience but I get through it. Shit for about half of my daily items I've now made a step by step guide on Microsoft word. ( when you work for a business, there are say 1000-X users. Very soon you realize most of the day is just repeating the same mundane 10-20 things and every so often each day a incident that makes you go hmm for a moment. But you'll refine your basic speech in no time to make it easy for the use and yourself.

You cannot beat me, JOIN US

Here is my home-ad PC , before going to school and before any IT working experience. Posting from it now, been the same rig since about 2012

Idk I do t use printers

:) lord please tell me that cat is not photo shopped in ?

This is now a it greentext thread also dubs gets to see a chosen inside of printer

Also will post more cat

See you think you where just helped by fellow huuman but it was me. Cat. Once again.