I have such weird fetishes. Certain Feet turn me on, thick thighs turn me on, juicy lips turn me on...

I have such weird fetishes. Certain Feet turn me on, thick thighs turn me on, juicy lips turn me on, and tongues turn me on. Everything else ,sexual organs, is secondary.

Here ya go fellow footfag

Not curved enough for me but thanks user

How bout her?

what kind of feet do you like?

thighs, legs, and feet make me hnng

seems pretty common tho

Hell yes.
Those thighs and feet are A1

More like the ones I posted in this thread

Glad you like her! She's a friend/coworker. Some of her basic info
>4'10"
>Soccer fan, foreign film fanatic, lowkey anime nerd
>Very open and up front about her love life and sexual interests
>Kinks include: Light bondage, blindfolds, teasing, tickling (and she does have a great laugh)

>perfect woman
user date her you madman

Would like to but the emotional baggage is strong with this one. Doesn't know her father, has a history of rocky relationships, put up with a lot of abuse/neglect from her mother and older sister. Not sure if that's something I want to get into. But lord she is cute though

Well when you think it's all worth the risk then go for it

Here ya go b/ro!

her right foot is better how is this possible

Tbh we did share an intimate moment once. 2am, after work, sitting in a park outside her house. We'd had a few drinks and were talking about all the former coworkers we'd outlasted. We got real close and cuddled a bit, started making out. Before I knew it we were laying on the grass, I had one arm around her and my arm up her shirt. Started tickling her, just joking around. She grabbed my wrist and told me to keep going. I happily obliged.

Please tell me you at least got some user

It's kinda hard to remember, really. She was definitely getting into it from being tickled, I vaguely recall her putting her wrists together and telling me to hold her down. Don't think we had sex but I think there was some fingering at one point. Like maybe she wriggled out of her work pants and I started tickling her hips and thighs, she was definitely moaning and biting her lip a lot. And laughing of course

/ourguy/?

Like I said, alcohol is a hell of a memory fucker, but she was giving me the 'Nala eyes' the whole time, and I'm like 70% sure I got a couple fingers in her panties.

tfw I'll never meet your friend

Goddamn this is making me want to hit her up now, I'm in the mood

Do it user make /b proud

Thing is she's dating someone at the present time, and my folks didn't raise a homewrecker. Just have to watch and wait and see what happens...

time is the best weapon against relationships good choice, to be honest

Too right Sup Forumsro. But man if I ever had the chance I'd strap her down and tickle the ever loving shit out of her, maybe in the red soccer gear (if she'd be down for it)

user you'd be one lucky sob if you did