P
O
S
E
D

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>You

(You)

I told you you jinxed it you kraut cunt.

>you

(You)

I admit I feel a bit stupid now.

(YOU)

jajajajaj

EXPOSED
X
P
O
S
E
D

EXPOSED

(You), I included peru cause fuck peru and all the peruANOs

>tfw to intelligence for CL

>defending

>mfw some bong tells me the EPL is high level

Lol why is he making that face

EXPOSITIONED

Had a feeling they would go out

UN-IMPOSED

Burger here

Why is this man so hated?

What went wrong?

Because he is loved by many.

>There is another goal in this game, I put my life on it.

t. Phil Neville

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

No Messi or Iniesta.

>Bluemoon's servers have crashed
>can't handle more than 20 people visiting the site

I'M SORRY BASED KRAUT YOU DID NOT JINX IT AT ALL

PLEASE FORGIVE ME

Will he follow through and finally kill himself?

it's the only honourable course of action left to him tbqh. i'd be very surprised if he doesn't.

>one man couldn't possibly have merited all those accomplishments!
>it was clearly one of these *other* two men!

I'm not defending poop here, but the explanation has got to be more than "messi always bailed him out".

I mean I believe he was doing *something* right at Barcelona

>Trusting catalans
Literaly the jews of Spain

Where were you when Guardiola EXPOSED????

I was at home eating empanada when Dayro call

Guardiola EXPOSED

"no"

AND YOUUUUUU????

I wish City had fans so I could laugh at them. Instead, I'll laugh at all the empty blue seats in their stadium. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What did Vincent Kompany mean by this?

It's getting a bit boring to see poop exposed so much. I hope arsenal exposes them next, that would be nice.

Eventually quantum fluctuations will generate an universe where city wins the champions league

>I mean I believe he was doing *something* right at Barcelona
playing messi

City simply don't have that good a squad and I don't think he's used to it. Also he's misusing half of the team. He keeps playing Sterling, who is basically a shit Jason Puncheon. Kolarov is a good wingback. Wingback. Stones is not Ronald Koeman. Fernandinho is not a defensive midfielder.

Its the same shit as when Villas Boas took over Chelsea. They're used to having players better than their competition and think literally whos like Sterling can produce Robben/Messi-like performances. Once (If) he admits that some of his players aren't Cruyff and can't just play anywhere, and that some of his players are complete garbage, things will turn around.

RING RING

EXPOOPSED

>imagine being born in City
Fucking TOP myself desu

He was extremely angry for some bizarre reason after a won game and was acting in a super passive agressive way. Smiling like some sociopath wishing the journalists a happy new year and shit but visibly fuming.

Ayyyyyyyyyyyyy

(YOU)

Good post.