Gonna fuck my first asian hooker tomorrow. Any tips and advices?

Gonna fuck my first asian hooker tomorrow. Any tips and advices?

dick check before party hard

Don’t wear a condom

How do you plan on getting it up? Most Asian women are not appealing at all.

Try being a sissy instead. Your obviously failing at being a man. Might as well give it the old college try.

don't go to prison

What country are you in?
Or more importantly... what nationality is she?

She'll be 20 years older than the picture implies and she'll want to give you a massage. She won't speak english so you can tell her all sorts of terrible shit and it won't matter.

She won't stop you from fucking her ass. She's leftover whore from china because she has been used up by everyone in the country for 30 years.

She will smell like soy sauce and sadness

Why would i be failing to " be a man "?

Speak only in chinese

Uk, she is japanese

If you looking for a hooker then you can get woman like a real man. You have to pay for your sex like a bitch. So might as well try out what feeling like a bitch is really all about. Give in sissy give in.

>20 years of age shows on Asian people

Tell her to make you a curry and if she accepts she's a masked Indian feller, happened to me once.

The fact that i am looking for a hooker doesnt mean that i can't get a woman. Im looking for one so i can have an experience. So i can now how it is fucking a hooker. I've just moved to a new country all by myself and im willing to try everything i can afford

Nice. Japanese hookers are hard to find. Most I could find IN Japan were filipina, other SE asian.
They are hit or miss. Some act like the typical JAV models... weird whimpering. One was a knockout, very westernized and acted very into it and let me do everything.
The teeth are always bad tho

>slowly and gently slide your hands onto her cheeks while you fuck her tranquillised mattress style (missionary)
>place thumbs on cheekbones adjacent to nose
>Place index fingers just below eyebrows
>spread fingers
>congrats now you're fucking a white hooker

Do japanese always have bad teeth? I've heard it a lot.

Always. Though it is a little more common for them to fix it if they live abroad. Seeing she is a hooker, it's possible she got them done.
In Japan, getting teeth straightened is almost as bad as a bad boob job.

Teeth aren't really a huge turn off for me if they are bad as long as they are taken care of. I don't have the straightest teeth though and some girls are very picky about straight teeth.

Sure keep telling that to yourself sissy. We both know you've always wanted to shave your lower body and jerk it while wear panties.

The fact that you are trying so hard to defend you point is concerning

Nice try sissy with the change of direction. You can plead, beg, and scream all you want but nothing will change the fact that you jerk off to the idea of being in a pink babydoll on your knees servicing a real man. Just give in.

K

good good accept your fate
let your inner girl take over
be the whore you've always imagine

He is right tho, you are a sissy