WWYD

WWYD
> Reply to my girl and I'll guarantee you a reply
> for the next 20 minutes

Titfuck between those huge knockers.
How bout her OP? Reply for some basic info

Fuck her in the ass then blow my load in her mouth

I'd fuck her pussy raw while pinning her neck down to the bed.

Little bit about her
>4'10"
>Soccer fan, foreign film fanatic, lowkey anime nerd
>Very open and forward about her love life and sexual interests
>Kinks include: Light bondage, blindfolds, teasing, tickling

I want to spend 6 hours asking her why she's with you. Like to an uncomfortable degree.

She isn't kek

titfuck and cum on her chest

Brutal facefuck. It ends with her face covered in saliva, cum, sweat and tears.

How do you know her?

This chick looks like she would do ass to mouth if you asked right. I'd pound her butthole hard, cum deep in her ass, and then make her clean off my dick with her tongue.

How about this one

She's a friend/coworker.

chain her to a bed naked and use every hole. I'd put anime on the tv when I fuck her ass.

I'd lift up that little red skirt of hers, pull her panties to the side and stick my dick in her pussy while its still dry and make her scream in pain until she loved it and got wet
What you guys think? No limits

Like others, I too would fuck her tits. then I'd make her suck me. When I'm ready, I'll finish where she tells me to. She doesn't say anything I'll finish on her tits

fuck those monster titties raw and finish with a deep throat cumming

Been thinking about trying to date her but the emotional baggage is no joke. Doesn't know her father, suffered a lot of abuse/neglect from her mother and older sister, has a history of rocky relationships. Not sure I want that in my life.

Choke her until she almost loses consciousness and then ram my cock down her throat.

so duck her and leave like daddy

This chick would suit a 1 girl 5 guys gangbang. Where she has no less than 2 cocks in her mouth at any time.

have her ride me on top so I can really suck in the views of those tits. Pull out and cum on her face then slap her and remind her how lucky she is

Well......we did have an intimate moment once. 2am, after work, sitting in a park outside her house. We'd had a few drinks and were talking about all the former coworkers we'd outlasted. We got real close and cuddled a bit, started making out. Before I knew it we were laying on the grass, I had one arm around her and my arm up her shirt. Started tickling her, just joking around. She grabbed my wrist and told me to keep going. I happily obliged. We didn't have sex but there was some fingering at one point.

Start with passionate kissing on her soft lips and then ruin the romance by covering her face in red marks and thick cum.

Rip off her dress and tie her to a fence on the busiest street in her city. I'll watch as her humiliated face streams with tears.

Tell me more user

More?

wwyd

I'd reply to somebody already in the thread to get a reply.

Break into her room and fuck her in the ass while you hear muffled sounds from the room next door

i wanna pull those leggings down and eat out her tight little asshole

wwyd?

Nice dubs

Looks nice. Would take on a date.

So hot

wwyd

wwyd

she deserves to get pounded by dick the size of her arm in that tight round ass

call her a dirty kike and gas her

Kindly give m'lady my jacket to protect her from you mysoginists.

Get her drunk at a beach party and then fuck her behind a dune while people walk by

Watch them choke to death while sucking a saggy black ball sack.

I'd upload something bigger than a thumbnail

Take her to poundtown.im the mayor

Arrange for left to get gang raped and make right watch. I'd tell right that she's next unless she lets me fuck her in the ass.

Dubs confirm you are in fact the mayor of poundtown.

she deserves to be gangbanged so bad

I'd bite her nipples and lick her asshole then slide the dick in her vagina explode with the fury of a thousand midgets

i love looking at that ass but i'd love to see it getting pounded more

Sloppy wet blowjob on the boat

wwyd

What would you do to her?

Nachoooooooo Libre!!

WWYD

Big cums

I want to see her in a DP, I bet she can't take it

fuck her ass and cum inside it a few times

more

i bet she can. with some guy waiting to fill in once the first guy finishes

I'd beat her user.
Not with my hands, with a police nightstick. She needs to feel pain, I'd be careful and take my time. I want to hear her cry; I want to hear her scream. Her face would be last, I wounder how hard you must hit to break teeth? I'd rape her once I was done with my fun, it will not be over quickly.
The nightstick in her pussy, as far and as hard as her body will allow, then, deeper. I'd fuck her ass using blood as lube, long hard pumps, I would pace myself so I can savor the moment; seconds would pass like hours. Once she gave into shock, and there was only silence, I would hurt her again; I would twist and prod her, pinch and prick, bite and hit. I want to hear a whore scream. I would then slide the night stick out of her, slowly, flip her onto her back and fuck her pussy. I want her to see my eyes, I want her to remember me. Every line, scar and eyelash, I'd cum into her then.
That's when I would leave her.
I'd have a drink, scotch, then I would tell my friends of Sup Forums about my night.

Watch them get NAILED by the frat house

wwyd???

I came

But her a camera with colour

God what a gorgeous plump ass

She is so cute, those eyes, that corn-silk hair; Just looking at her sets my teeth on edge, I couldn't contain myself. When she is walking alone that is when I would overpower her. Punching her in the back and ribs would drop her to the ground, then a makeshift gag would keep her silent. While she was dazed I'd work her jeans off to take what is mine. She would feel the cold pavement under her soft belly as I ram her hard, fast, and evenly from behind. I want her to feel me inside her, I want her body to give in to the awful things I'm doing to her. I want to feel her pussy around me as it betrays her mind and begins to convulse. If she began to scream, cry or talk I would punch the back of her head. I'd pull myself from her and go right into her ass, she would be in shock by now, just laying motionless. I would finish up, cumming onto her back, and leave her there.

a few dudes taking turns to fuck her pussy and tiny asshole

would love to fuck it, huh?

have kik?

wwyd Sup Forums? be as brutal as you'd like

reply for reply

kiss passionately

Would get her down on her knees and face fuck her till shes gagging on my cock with tears in her eyes

Well I'd like to see more of it

What would you do to this 18 year old?

wwyd

age?

Raise her properly. Smoking causes cancer.

young lol

Should set up a spy cam and get some goods

Any pictures like the first that actually show her ass? Kinda what I meant

nah

wwyd

I'd rip off her clothes grab her necklace bend the bith over and pound that pussy for hours on end doggystyle. I'd also be sure to fill her up with my cum.

Wwyd?

fucking more

like this?

You need to acquire nudes through nefarious means

Yeah that's better, more like that. You can pretty much skip the blurry zoomed out mirror shots in my opinion

Pin her by the throat, hike up her dress and fuck her against a wall until I cum. Pull her to the ground and doggystyle. Fill her completely.

Wwyd?

yeah

I see what I can find, bro