What keeps you from ending it all Sup Forums? There has to be something?

What keeps you from ending it all Sup Forums? There has to be something?

for me its classic hip hop

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I5y19Vapk1A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I did 7 grams of shrooms once, now for some reason I don't have depression or suicidal thoughts.

Sarah.

my mom

I love your mom

Dude thats fucking awesome

The idea that humanity unites, conquers the cosmos and becomes gods of the universe

Madlib is pretty cool, I don't end it because Im curious as to how nature will decide how to kill me. My bet is police officers

the hope that I'll one day get laid

damn that picture's cool for some reason.

you just got me into quasimoto

The entertaining illusions and mundane dealings that happen between the days. Otherwise, just the fact that if I wait long enough, whether I eat and drink or don't, it'll all end anyways.

I mean, aren't you curious how far you can get, even though you have no business in being alive anymore? I am.

I imagine life as a video game, where the longer you live and the more comfortable you are as you live gives you higher score in the end. Its just something I have come up with, but I like it

cause i wont purposely kill myself, but i have no problem putting myself in a situation where there is a greater chance of me dying

I'm not done yet

>What keeps you from ending it all Sup Forums?
it's completely out of your hands, you don't get to end shit, faggot.
when life it done chewing you for all you're worth it'll spit you out of existence. you're in no control over even your own life.

>projecting this hard
wew

>My fiancee
>vidya
>the excitement about travelling in new countries
>see trump and his band of crooks in prison one day

>when your life hangs on a thread and the only thing that's holding it up is a girl you'll never be with

that's what keeps me alive
it's kinda fun

I am.

My sister would feel guilty. That's literally it.

She must be special to you if that's your sole reason for staying alive. Find other things you like too Sup Forumsro.

i mean, there's always the vidya games
just your typical loser ha ha

Too much of a coward. I've tried thrice. Failed each time.

Same. Though I have hope and desire that life finds a way for it to work out.

If not, she is at least pulling me out of my depression and inspiring me to take better care of my self/pursue my dreams.

Before she came into the picture, it was my family keeping me around. But mainly because I didn't want to upset them and I was barely living.

drugs

Cracking a cold one with the boys

watch video's from Jordan Peterson about this subject. And just think logicaly

An example:
youtube.com/watch?v=I5y19Vapk1A

Becoming a good person, takes time, but it will be worth it.

fear of hell

I know that feel bro

For me it's worshipping guigue

Fear of hell or the unknown

Lord Quas is the shit!!!

I've always wanted to do shrooms. Never met anyone who sells em.

But to answer op: I'm only alive right now because one or two people still want me around for some reason. Living for other people wears thin.

fear of an actual biblical hell, or whatever negative karmic implications might result from suicide. if someone could actually guarantee me there is no afterlife, I'd gladly end it all now. i just want to cease existing.

weed

The idea that one day my music will get mildy popular, and then some

MK. IV Toyota Supra. No joke.

Not killing myself till George rr Martin finishes a song of ice and fire. Gotta know who ends up on that fucking throne.

I do small quantities. Like 3.5 or 4g and it just...It makes you see past all the bullshit in life and brings you back to reality. I love just meditating and looking at the stars. Shrooms definity change your perspective for the better. Never hallucinated but once. Saw the corner of the tv I was watch dog ear page. That's it. All the others, I find oneness with the earth.

That's fun. But..The older you get the more depressing life is. Im 33. The shit I've seen and experienced, its fucked. I understand why older dudes off themselves. The world is so fucked. I'm good now, but always afraid for my future self.

Life's not that bad

I dunno your living situation but there are overpriced grow kits out there that make it to where you can easily grow your own.

You're not that special. No heaven, no hell. You end up worm food either way. Religion is a control system.

There are people that have it worse than me
Suicide is for the weak and cowardly
I'm not a drama queen

Fame a bag of dicks. Make art. Something people can connect with.

i think i should try to be a serial killer before i kill myself and im not a serial killer yet so

>got selectively scammed
>broke now

21 M Ontario. 6 foot 1 inch, 143lbs. What size helium tank do I need?

i know how irrational it sounds, but when that shit's ingrained into you from an early age it's hard to just laugh it off. i don't think i'm special either, it's not like i imagine all of hell would be set up just for me.

I'm out

i want more money and drugs before i shoot myself

whatever you use, don't use party store bought tanks, they actually are mixing oxygen into their gas now because of the helium shortage.

The notion that maybe one day I will find her, or she will find me. That things will get better and feel joy again, laugh until my stomach hurts and one day I'll say 'I'm happy'

Well fuck. There goes my plan. Any alternatives? I want it to be relatively painless...

frisson

A painless death is not an easy death. Easy and painful, or tedious and painless.

I'm in the same boat. I feel like the highscore can be anything, you just need a large amount of it. Money, Love, Happiness, Experiences etc

I have too many phobias to follow through with shit like jumping or drowning. Gas inhalation seems pretty straightforward. Anything readily available that I can get my hands on. Please.

Pain.

I just want it to be like an endless sleep.
That would be nice.