Share your ancestry, I just recently learned that Im Hungarian, German, and French

Share your ancestry, I just recently learned that Im Hungarian, German, and French

White

Toy

im gypsy (romani from yugoslavia), potuguese, and french

Smae

Grandparents are from Mexico
Literally all I know.

French is not good

So you know that you are literally a nigger ,really?

American.

Why? I dont think its much and they were from the north so not shit skin lazy south europeans

nigger monkey

Southerners are based, they are lazy yet smart E.G. some of my lot.

>INB4 fuck off shitskin greaseblood mustardrace

Have you considered suicide?

that makes you a triple nigger

>Southerners are based, they are lazy yet smart E.G. some of my lot.
> Italians

Yeah no.

My family name goes straight back to a horse tribe that rode in off the Russian Steppe, fought the Saxons, took their territory, lost it again, won it again, etc etc for a millennia or so, became ungodly wealthy and politically powerful in the region, & settled their dispute into the present arrangement of the two states named for our barbaric families. That'd be all well and fine, but the Nazz took my families property and wealth for their own uses, and everyone fucked off to other lands, leaving the current state named after our family, essentially a big park the Germans go camping in.

Eh. Ask me again when I'm fuckin sober if you want me to tell it right.

Cherokee and Swahili.married a Chinese and Greece girl.

>wankers
>wanking for millennia
>hitler fucks it all up
>your ancestral home is now a home for jihadis now, user

This is a retarded thread.

Most of my ancestors were here before the revolutionary war. They had come from Wales, England, and Scotland. Some of my ancestors also came from Scandinavia, Germany, and Italy.

I actually found evidence of inbreeding about six or seven generations back from family living in the hills of Kentucky. The last name Allen popped up in the wrong places.

I also read the will of an ancestor named Thompson Kendall. His will referenced "that negro woman Eliza" and where she was to go

Fellow Gypsy here. Nice to meet you.
just kidding. I'm Irish and German. I hope you die in Holocaust II: Electric Boogaloo

What parts nigger