Question Sup Forums. Is there a pillow that you swear by; like really has helped improve your sleep quality? I need one...

Question Sup Forums. Is there a pillow that you swear by; like really has helped improve your sleep quality? I need one. Any price. I am considering this bamboo one. Must get comfy.

Other urls found in this thread:

costco.com/PüreLUX-Comfort-Cool-Memory-Foam-All-Positions-Pillow.product.100302134.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

anyone out there

48 hrs w/o sleep now

I too want a good pillow, but I know nothing about them , quality wise.

I just bought some memory foam pillows at costco... 2 for 10 bucks.. I'm in LOVE with them, simply amazing.

i am here user. I have multiple fucking pillows. bamboo... buckwheat hulls... foam... latex... the best fucking pillow you can get is a good quality "Duck or Goose down filled pillow". the more feathers/down the better. do not get down alternative. they are terrible.

my misses bought this pillow as well and its really nice too. its 20$ in store.

costco.com/PüreLUX-Comfort-Cool-Memory-Foam-All-Positions-Pillow.product.100302134.html

Mypillow.com

As good as the hype. Struggled for years with pillows until I found this one.

Bamboo did not work for me.
still cant sleep
>i need help

What is it filled with?

>tfw you're a Sam's guy in a Costco world

memory foam is too thicc for me.
I like pillow with nice ventalation

bump for down filled pillows

Buckwheat husks. best fucking pillow ever.

Shredded memory foam.

thanks.

This nigger has it right here

/thread

This x 1,

it really is awesome, I thought it'd suck before I tried one. They're amazing.

I'm watching reviews of it on youtube. They even cut the pillow open and show you the shredded Polyurethane foam. The guy that did the review says it's nothing special and that he was disappointed. He described it as lumpy.