What are some encounters you've had with the police Sup Forums? Have you ever had a cop be a jerk to you?

What are some encounters you've had with the police Sup Forums? Have you ever had a cop be a jerk to you?

Me and a couple of friends were walking on a dirt road next to a highway late at night, and waved at a cop car that drove past on that highway. They took the next exit and drove up to us on that dirt road with their headlights full blast. When we asked what was up, they asked us why we gave them the finger. Like wtf... hahaha, they had nothing better to do?

Friend gave a cop the finger on a school trip from the bus. Cop pulled bus over, got on, and chewed out everyone

Never wave at a cop, they always assume you're flagging them down and it's not optional for them to stop. Same goes for police helicopters.

>2017
>be white
>don't get shot by cops
>race continues to flourish despite da joos saying otherwise

Feels good.jpg

I had a cop jerk me off once.

But we were dating at the time.

Let's see...lucky I'm a white male so my privilege has paid out a good amount. Just a couple examples

1. State Va (they love tickets) pulled over 11 times total in a 1 yr period for registration tag expiration, and inspection. Ticketed only once for both violations after the 5th pull over. Let go w/o search each time.

2. Pulled over for reckless driving (20+ over) 77 in a 55, told the truth that I just wanted to shave some time on my trip home and was released with a warning by a state trooper.

3. Pulled over the next week for again 20+ over, the state trooper dropped the MPH to only 19 over to prevent the greater fines/charges.

4. Live in semi big city, with small hick city vibes. Friends and I get into physical fight on a street corner in our downtown (cops always a corner away basically) other dude was black, comes break it up and only take him to jail

I could keep going...

Flipping off a cop can be constituted as disturbing the peace you're lucky he didn't fine you

Only if you're a trouble making nigger.

Every encounter I've had with cops has been bad, only had 1 good one

Most of them are lowly educated, young, and self righteous. IMO police are one of the worst parts of the usa.

I got pulled over by a cop once. Told me he wouldn't write the ticket if I blew him. I didn't. Got a pretty hefty ticket.

Good tip, thanks. They didn't say that though, which would have made more sense than "y u flip us the bird yo".

Cops see traumatic shit and deal with idiots all day

They are fucking assholes, but things like seeing dead kids because of retarded parents and drunk drivers fucks with you

One time I got thrown in the drunk tank for the night. Officer wouldn't stop staring at me thru the window, this really bothered me. Started screaming insults. Wouldn't leave. Get naked. Start jerking off aggressively. (I wasn't even hard)

Suffice to say he left me alone. For sixteen hours.

Another time my ex called the cops on me in a blackout for self harm (slicing my chest open with a box cutter)

Answer the door, three cops standing there (known to them)

When I was being put in the back of the car I headbutted the window and it just fuckin exploded. It was awesome. $700 bucks man fuck man!

Be at party
Loud music, drugs, etc
Smoked and whatnot. Had bad feeling. Put smoke in car which was half a block away and returned to party.
Cops show up.
I'm out front with a sober 19 y o so they stop us first. I point them to the party after telling them I don't answer questions and yada yada.
Walk a free man 5 mins later. Went home. Smoked more.

I was walking around town with my friends at like midnight and a cop drove up and talked to us. He had his headlights at full blast so I couldn't see anything, he was kind of a dick but he let us go.

This one time I was fucked on meth and lurking outside a bank late at night using WiFi (talking to the plug)

Cop rolled up on me and started problems (at least to my paranoid, methed out mind he did) so I started lipping off telling him to fuck off. Tried to grab my wallet out of my pocket (he asked for my ID but I was like nah u don't need to see it bro)

Did a sick 180 on my bicycle and sped off thru the alley. Popped my tire but fled successfully (y)

Only time I had a shitty experience with a cop was in college. I locked my keys in my car, and the cop who came to unlock my door was a huge dickhead. Handed me a piece of paper and said "Sign." I asked what it was he looks at me and says "Read it." in a "What are you some kind of retard tone." He unlocks me door, I think him, he gets in his car and leaves. It was the same cop (I went to a small college in Whitewater) who shouldered past me when I opened a door for him. I said "You're welcome" and he start to get in my face about harassing him, said I was giving him attitude. He elected to let me go because he was "too busy that night to deal with me." I think he just hated working at such a small campus. Or he hated liberal college students, or some bullshit.

Only encounter I had was when I was involuntarily committed to a psych ward. They were nice enough.

>small college in Whitewater
Should have been I went to a small college in Wisconsin

I was driving around and throwing firecrackers out the window with some friends. You know, stupid she you do when your 16 and you want to show off your drivers license to your friends.
Cops pulled me over and chewed my fucking ass out. Apperantly, a guy in the neighborhood had severe PTSD and called in shots fired, so I was in deep shit.
Surprisingly, the cop told me when he was my age he did something similar. He said he got in huge trouble and almost cost him the ability to become a cop in the first place, so he went a bit easy on me.
Still gave me a ticket for driving past midnight as a minor, but that went by much better in court, rather than "Almost gave a man a Vietnam flashback and he could've gone full Rambo on the neighborhood"
Not all cops are assholes, you just have to treat them with respect.

Had a cop pull me over on my bicycle for turning into the bike lane from the sidewalk. WHen a car cut me off he pulled up to me and started yelling at me on campus through his loudspeaker. I looked back in confusion, crossed at a crosswalk and got on the sidewalk so I could go into class. He stopped me before I got in the door and then (I'm not some SJW that thinks I was being attacked by the state) I just owned him in logic, asked if he had a tape of what he claimed I did, which he did but wouldn't show me. When I saw that he had his wife in his car with him I asked him if we were done because I'm late for class. He just said if youre late then it doesn't matter. He was a huge cuck

UW Whitewater?

Yup.

31, only two questionable encounters w/ the cops. First was with a bull-dyke lady cop when I was 19, late for class and blasting it down the highway, sped up to pass a big rig when I got to the passing lane of our one-lane highway, cop was waiting. You could tell she was having a bad day, cut me off each time I tried to smooth talk her to get out of the ticket, didn't even ask the typical questions, just got my license and wrote the ticket and left.

The second was when I was coming home from the midnight showing of some movie almost 7 years ago or so. Cops had the street to my house blocked off, I pulled over and was about to get out to go ask the lead cop car what was going on, a cop came in from out of nowhere and screamed at me to get back in my vehicle with his hand on his gun and I quickly complied as he came up to my door. I tried to ask him a question and he cut me off and told me that this is a closed scene and to "Get the fuck out of here", still holding his hand on his holster. I was forced to hole up at a friends house impromptu for the night.

Not sure if this counts, but when I was stationed in Nebraska (Air Force), I pulled into a gas station on base and had an Army MP (or whatever the fuck they were called at the time) call me over and chew me out for running a stop sign. He was a condescending dick the whole time. I tried to explain to him I came from the dorms, and the stop sign he thought I ran wasn't anywhere near the path from there. He points to a green car and said "Is that your car?" I said "No, I'm in that big green pickup druck." Trying to save face, he told me it didn't matter and that I needed to learn to drive before pulling off.

>druck
Truck. Jesus, I'm fucking tired.

I was speeding down 65 in Alabama. I was doing a 90 in a 70. State Police pulled me over out of nowhere. Guy was a complete fucking asshole. Yelling asking me for my license and when he saw I was from Tennessee he got really pissed and asked what I was doing in Alabama. I lost my cool and told him it's none of his business and he can write my ticket. He told me to get my ass back to Tennessee. Ticket was $200.

Y'all got some lame ass stories. Normies.

Go have sex with your dad
Quads checked

My dad's dead