Ok Sup Forums Saturday night was my gf’s birthday...

ok Sup Forums Saturday night was my gf’s birthday. I wasn’t feeling good that night (hangover from the night before) so I decided to stay in while she went out with a group of friends. She came back at a decent time and said that it was a decent time nothing crazy. Then I see pic related on her friends insta story and idk. Haven’t brought it up to her yet. What do?

Fuck her up. Ask her about it and break up.

you should confront her. it would be awkward but its still be worse if you let it happen and do nothing

How'd his dick taste OP?

Oh god!!! Shehad a good time while your stupid ass was too hungover to hang out with her on her birthday?? OP you suck and I hope she fucked that guy

Just don’t wanna come off as insecure

Nothing wrong with that tbh, but it would worry me if she didn't say anything about it

My gf and me go out with our friend groups separately all the time, dance with other people whatever- it stops at that

How in the fuck would that seen insecure even a bit?

It’s just dancing. That’s not cheating on someone

her hand is on her thigh..

Beat the shit out of her. Make her know she's your bitch and only yours, and she's lucky to have you.

Seriously, she looks like she's like 60 and fresh outta lypo surgery from the pic you posted. You could do better OP

Because she's only dancing. I've danced with my friends with boyfriends before and they don't cheat on them. I'd ask who it was probably but not be a jealous bitch about it. Do you not dance with girls beside your gf when you go out? Do you cheat on your gf every time she's not there?

You need to apologize for being the idiot who sent his gf out on her birthday with friends. You did this. Now you've got two choices.
1 be a cowardly cuck and burry your head in the sand.
2 grow a large set of balls and apologize for being an idiot then tell her that you forgive her for dancing like a slut on her birthday. Tell her it's ok for her to be your slut but it's not ok for her to be chads slut. Penalty = spanking

She grinding on his cock. Is it just dancing?

what's the big deal? it's 2017, youre not married, you should have other girls on the side, she should have other guys on the side. what are you, 40?

Breddy good advice

Show her the picture her and ask her about it or...
next weekend take her out and get her drunk. Then if you dance with her whispher in her ear "do you think I'm fucking stupid." proceed to Chris Brown that hoe.

dancing is fucking gay dont kid yourself

Dude I've been hung up on having a side bitch this entire week. Thank you for that post. You just cleared my conscience

So you don't dance with girls because you're afraid of being gay, huh

if youre still in your 20s you shouldnt have a real girlfriend anyways. you need to play the field or youll be more likely to wind up divorced at 45.

See, this smells of insecurity. Yes. It's just dancing.

I've never "only danced" with a girl because it always ends up with sex. So, I don't know about you, but if I see my girl dancing LIKE THAT with a guy that isn't me, I sure as hell won't think she's "just dancing"

This. she got no tits anyway, move on bro

I've been playing the field. I'm mostly concerned because my main is recovering from anorexia and I know she's doesn't actually want me sleeping around, but won't leave me because she doesn't want to lose the support system I've become. Don't want to drag her through the mud but I like to sleep around

Its thots like you and that girl who should be exterminated

You want some good advice OP?

1) don't be a cuck
2) don't come off as insecure - if you do break up she'll capitalize on it.

What you should do:
Get one of those old timers: set it to two minutes, sit down at the table with her and show her the picture, in front of you. Start the timer and tell her she has two minute to explain why you shouldn't dump her. If she makes a fool of herself, then that's a win. If she presents a legitimate argument, then that's not so bad either

Dude if you live in a big city with a nightlife chances are she's a whore anyway.
I drove for Uber and Lyft in los angeles long enough to hear from random sluts and how slutty and heartless they are.
everything /r9k/ says about roasties is true.

holy shit, nobody cares.

>her hand on his leg
she's literally pulling his dick closer to her ass because she can feel it getting hard

his dick is literally right in-between your girl's ass cheeks

You're a giant faggots who's getting cucked by your insecurities about your masculinity. Dancing is fuckin' great even when it's not getting you laid

Put her shit on the street.

Too late. You are.

She was out enjoying herself. Get over it. It's not about me endorsing being a cuck, it's about you being a little bitch.

And what kind of faggot is too hung over to party with his gf on her birthday? Jesus are you like 14 or something?

yes

I care, that's why I posted it.

That’s kinda the only thing I’ve got a problem with

I'm with you, man. Kick her to the curb

You didn't go out for your GF's birthday? That's where you fucked up. Did she want you to go?

no.

Can't wait to see this thread get posted every day for the next three weeks. Veiled cuck threads never fall
out of style.

OP's getting fucking cucked and all hes gonna do is fucking worry whether he is insecure. DUDE she totally fucking made out with the guy then probably sucked his dick in the parking lot
.grow a pair and confront her. ask her WTF is this? also you could ask her friend what happened maybe she will give more input on the situation

Why not? That's pretty suspicious

>"Are you having fun grinding on his penis, honey!"
>You're a fuck
Hahahahahahaha

Cuck*

Seriously?

If yes, she's cheating.

OP fucking text her the pic and ask WTF is going on here then post results

now you have an idea of what "nothing crazy" means to your gf.

Yeah dude looks like you fucked up somewhere along the line

This had nothing to do with OP's girl. This is about you thinking you're gay for dancing and that dancing makes you gay unless it gets you laid.

Not OP

need more info

Guys kinda inspired me to get more answers so I’m talking to a mutual friend who was there that night

Bro, you're thinking too much about it.

Here's all you need to know: she didn't tell you that it happened and clearly it wasn't a boundary you've talked about. The only weird part is she hasn't said anything, the act itself is fine. She could be a liar and I'd stay away from her in my opinion. If you're going to end it, you could go for closure, and just bring it up.

Guys that dance really well only do so because they've take cock in the ass. Dancing guy are fucking fags. Just look at the niggers they all play jail house games and all of them dance well because of it. Niggers love taking it up the ass. 90% are on the dl.

Post her nudes. That'll show her.