YOU'VE BEEN MEMORY-HOLED

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Memory_hole

ARE YOU ALL FUCKING RETARDED?

A PLANE WAS JUST TAKEN DOWN BY A TERRORIST BOMB PLANTED IN PARIS

THIS IS WEEKS BEFORE THE BREXIT REFERENDUM

THEY FOUND THE WRECKAGE BUT THEY'RE NOT SAYING ANYTHING BECAUSE IT WILL GIVE A BOOST TO THE LEAVE VOTE

NOW YOU ACT AS IF IT NEVER HAPPENED

WAKE THE FUCK UP EVERYONE

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/21/smoke-in-the-cabin-what-does-the-data-from-egyptair-ms804s-senso/
cbsnews.com/news/egyptair-flight-804-black-boxes-crashed-airplane-located-mediterranean-sea/?ftag=CNM-00-10aab7e&linkId=24736959
foxnews.com/world/2016/05/21/sensors-indicated-smoke-in-front-egyptair-flight-before-crash-reports-say.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>A plane crashed
>With no survivors

>thinking that Britain is important enough to stage a flight going to FRANCE

Dat ID

Fuck off kuck

Calm down, they couldn't even find the black box and you're acting like it's been confirmed it was a bomb.

I don't know man a lot of anti-west channels are reporting on this shit too, I don't think they can suppress it.

They already announced smoke so give it a few days for autopsy I'm sure they will announce it was the akhbars

quiet kuck/ goy...

You seriously think that the French won't cover this up? You think they can't bribe the Egyptians to cover it up?

Is the UK not reporting on it?

You just got BLACKED.

There was smoke in the cockpit and a flatspin which indicates a midair explosion. Modern airliners don't just blow up while cruising.

The BBC are giving it much, much less coverage than they would be if brexit wasn't approaching.

GaZ

Not when you've got sources like RT sniffing up the ass of every western movement trying to catch them off guard. Plus, on that note, Egypt is a bigger ally of Russia than the west.

I know I'm placing a lot of emphasis on Russia but, seriously, this would be hard to cover up fully.

Yes, I'm just saying they won't give any statements until they can confirm it.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/21/smoke-in-the-cabin-what-does-the-data-from-egyptair-ms804s-senso/

Look, even the mainstream media is pointing toward a bomb. Do you still think the French media will be able to cover it up?

What a kuck.

Yeah but the Russians aren't good with making subtle propaganda they probably can't see through the shit the beeb pulls

It was determined yo be an airplane malfunction. Why the fuck would ISIS kill an entirely Muslim plane?

But they won't posit the idea that french airport workers might have placed it. Only a few online papers have suggested a lockerbie type attack from paris.

To hurt air travel and tourism? I'm sure someone has a few theories why

Well, you obviously don't know about Airbus quality control.

cbsnews.com/news/egyptair-flight-804-black-boxes-crashed-airplane-located-mediterranean-sea/?ftag=CNM-00-10aab7e&linkId=24736959

says here they found the black boxes

Even if one of the engines blows up it's not going to take it down

When has that stopped them before?

They kill Muslims all the damn time. More than they kill infidels, in fact. Islam is incredibly fractured - ISIS are wahabiists. They hate sunnis and shiahs and all the other sects, including any wahabiists less crazy than themselves. They wouldn't think twice about blowing up a bunch of complacent westernized moderates.

they're to ISIS what cuckservatives are to Sup Forums

Yeah but they denied it later on.
foxnews.com/world/2016/05/21/sensors-indicated-smoke-in-front-egyptair-flight-before-crash-reports-say.html

I'd say something fishy is going on but finding some small boxes in the middle of the sea can't be easy.

because it would be racist to search everyone on a mostly muzzie plane!

Engine blows, spikes the wing or blows the flaps.

Plane enters unrecoverable spin. Everyone on board is already dead, just takes them a few seconds to figure it out.

Wouldn't the mediterranean have underwater SOSUS arrays because it's likely that Russians subs trawl through there to defend Crimea?

Also I imagine the med is spammed with military radars and would be able to pinpoint the speed and angle it hit the sea at

Surely they've designed the engines so they don't take out the plane when they blow? I've heard so many stories of jumbo jets making it back with blown engines.

There was also graffitti with an ominous message written in Arabic on the underside of the plane over 2 years before the crash

Depends on how energetic the blowout is. If it flings debris anywhere but straight back it can either destroy the wing itself or damage the flaps, both of which can fuck over the aerodynamics.

>posting a frog
>id has Kuck in it
>id has three K's in it
OP must be either Kek himself or a messenger of Kek. We must listen.

Considering the power of meme magic, memory-holing would be a powerful tool to counter it.

They say the cockpit smoke detectors went off

if an engine blew would fire really be able to spread from the wing to the cockpit in the time it took to crash?

Yep
I had honestly forgotten about it

Although hilariously it's going to be a really trying summer for those crazy terrorists as they try and fail to make splah in our media

If they can crash Egypt's tourism economy they can destabilise the whole country

Nationalist egypt is a major enemy

If it's proved the breach happened in Paris, then that it might add to the argument.

The big kick I'm sure Brexiters are hoping for is a collapse of the migration deal with Turkey and similar scenes to what we saw last Summer.

Even if UK stays the EU is gonna have problems keeping united.

>If it's proved the breach happened in Paris, then that it might add to the argument.

Am I wrong in thinking that if Germany covered up Cologne, then France will probably do the same because of Brexit?

Calm down lad. This makes no sense whatsoever.

The media would make alot of money from selling the "bomb" story.

The US would pick it up like its hot just before the election.

The Israelis would make a point about the evul Palestinians and Arabs.

This is most likely a malfunction. Why wouldnt it be?

Slippery slope logical fallacy.

I'm talking about the politicians meddling with the results of the search. Papers will probably float the idea but the BBC and Sky are biased towards the EU because they're owned by jews.

>KUCK
wew lad

Its crazy

If its a bomb, it will be released within a week.

Also m8, Brexit wont happen. Time to face the music. The UK has more to lose than to gain.

youve given the BBC plenty m80

Please lads we need to talk about this as if we care

Y-You want the Brexit to happen right? We need to make them fear.

My apologizes matter kek, what shall we do?

you sound perfectly neutral m8

Added to the collection
The meme magic is off the charts

KUCK

you fuckng cuck m8

oi

Dear fuck, has my flag been disgraced of late.

I'm actually the one who came up with the theory of meme magic, but no one will ever believe me.

>22
kek is real.

whats kek gonna do in 2020?

I don't believe you

What if his id is a signal?

Meme magic has existed since the beginning of civilization. People just called it "prayer" or "rituals".

KUCK ehehehehe

Everything will be ok in the end, so if it's not ok then it's not the end

>cuck

I've... memed things you people wouldn't believe

This.

Nobody even read this post

i memed ur nun and quite possibly also ur gran

What the fuck? How have I never heard of this?

another memory hole item for Americans:

after all of the controversy, have you noticed the fact that both parties, the president, and the media have completely stopped talking about the Supreme Court vacancy?

why might that be

i didn't know shit bastard

none of that is fact. do you just openly lie?

Israel shot it down.

Nothing to see here

Oh shit, it's actually being slid now

Don't mossad me bros

How do you identify sliding?

A fuckton of irrelevant new shitpost threads in the catalog with almost no replies suddenly appear simultaneously

Pretty obvious

Yeah, I think Sup Forums is being slid

I came here and it was like "wow, why the fuck there are so many shitty threads?" and I thought that something was being slid and I found your thread OP

Have a bump

But why?

holy shit I just checked the catalog, it's like Sup Forums minus the traps all of a sudden

You should come to America OP. We all know it was terrorism. You would be in good company here. If the UK doesn't brexit, it's definitely finished and you need to get going fast before mudslime overlords close the borders down.

Opinion discarded.

Don't give them ideas

BBC meme is bad enough

Tip top

Somewhere in a dark, smelly warehouse in a forgotten corner of Fort Meade, the lights turn red.

What is usually a room with just stale cigarette smoke lingering in the air, and the faint plaintive cry of debleated goats in the background, suddenly becomes a raging hive of activity.

There's an almighty rustle of Cheetos packets and the hiss of Mountain Dew bottles opening as the 7th Psychological Operations division prepares for their version of combat.

Somewhere out there, an user has gotten too close to the truth...

War never changes.

have memes really gone this far?

For once I shall not shitpost. Instead, I will bump this thread.

TRUMP SAID IT WAS TERRORISTS SO ITS TERRORISTS OK BUDDY

But the battlefield does..

Fucking strange how quiet it got and how slid this board was when I said Israel shot it down...

>crickets_chirping.mp3

bump

Lol you're a result of it.

What's your opinion about muslims?
Should we brexit?

The fire would have to have engulfed the wing and make it into the pressurized cabin by then, and a hole in a pressurized cabin means the plane would have to have been already breaking apart in the time from the engine blowing to hitting the water/ground. Also planes can fly with damaged flaps, it'd have to lock the flap either up or down for it to send it in a spiral, if it damages the flap or rendered it inoperable they'd have to make an emergency landing and blow the tires
t. neighbor who flew cargo and commercial planes for 60 years.

u wot m8?

>Airplane worth millions of dollars.
>Full of high tech radar and tracking equipment.
>Can't even manage to keep a FUCKING TRACKING DEVICE THAT WORKS inside the black box or one that can't be tampered with.

How does this shit happen?

>Steal plane.
>Press off button for all tracking equipment.
>Completely disappear.